• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dragalia_xp

dragalia_xp

Dragonblood Prince
Nov 1, 2023
I visited an online friend recently. I hold him close to my heart and visiting him for the weekend made me happier than I've been in many recent memories.

Until I went home. I'm back at my dorm and I feel terrible. I can't get over how I wish I could've just stayed there forever and how trash everything is now that I'm back to reality. There's so much I wish I could've said or could've done, but I'm too anxious and shy to do so. Now I'm back to being alone, with nobody to rely on, and it's hitting like a truck. I don't even know if I might even regret the visit simply due to how bad I'm feeling right now. I'm back to "normal", and normalcy to me is constant pain, now with missing my friend thrown in there. Ending my suffering is all I can think about right now.

If you have friends, definitely keep them close. You might never know how much you mean to them.