• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I'm actually so ashamed of myself for being part of this forum for so long. I don't feel strong for carrying on, I don't feel like I am giving something a chance or any of them positive ways people try and spin it. I feel stupid and like I am punishing myself by prolonging the inevitable and also weak for either not going through with plans or failing them.
I have given recovery a try, I have done everything that the "mental health team" tell me but deep down I know things just won't ever get better for me and I feel like I will never be able to fit into the world around me. I wish I cared less about others who would be left behind, that is the hardest thoughts for me.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
It's hard to ctb. You have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, but our brains are wicked little self torture devices and like to push a negative self rhetoric on us, which only serves to make us feel worse šŸ˜ž

Nobody here should judge you for however long you've been a member. It's not a contest. We all are right here with you in the struggle. X