• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I've been suicidal for most I can remember since my early teenage years, and the same problems stops me from ending my suffering, fear of death, fear of what's "next" or what isn't, I don't know how to cope with that, but anyways I'm determined to ctb before may .

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
By realising that nobody can be harmed by death, only life is the source of all harm. I very strongly believe that we just cease to exist after this and I view this as being something so beautiful, the only relief lies in the thought of this existence ending and anyway death is inescapable. One shouldn't fear what they are destined for, to me the only thing to fear is this uncertain and unpreditable world where there is unlimited potential for suffering, life is hell but death is freedom from that hell.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I don't know if this'll help, but for me... I reconcile my fear of death by understanding that death is inevitable. No matter how afraid of it I am, it's coming whether I 'hold on' or pull my own plug now. There's no sense in fearing a part of life. That's like fearing sex or laughter or walking... it's a natural function of this existence. Whatever is coming after it was coming anyway.

teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
I've been suicidal for most I can remember since my early teenage years, and the same problems stops me from ending my suffering, fear of death, fear of what's "next" or what isn't, I don't know how to cope with that, but anyways I'm determined to ctb before may .
I don't know, for me I just sort of came to terms with a fact that I didn't know what might happen, and that worse comes to worse there's absolutely nothing and I can just sleep for the rest of eternity.
And I know there are technically other things that might be worse, but I just choose not to acknowledge them. If I set my own worst then whatever happens happens.

• Love
Reactions: bloomingdark