• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
I smoked 2 joints a day, but then I starte feel very sick, my psichiatrist told me it is a mental thing for sure. So i wanna know how cuold i smoke again?

KickFive

KickFive

Eins. Zwei. Drei. Vier....
Nov 23, 2020
Have you considered maybe switching to edibles, trying a different strain or vaping the flower? It's fairly easy to infuse some peanut butter with the flower and bake it in between crackers.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Do you always feel bad after smoking it? Do you smoke with an empty belly? As @KickFive says, try to consume it in another way if smoking gives you problems. An old friend of my brother-in-law came with fresh milk from Maria, I don't really know how to do it but it's not very difficult, and damn what a blow it hit me ^^

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Maybe switch to another strain or maybe try vaping it?

If you're not familiar with edibles I would go easy on them since they tend to have an elevated effect on a person who's new to weed.

PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
I used to smoke 10 joints a day, I had a psychotic break and had to stop, today I don't smoke weed anymore, although I like it a lot! Maybe it not for you too!

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You might have just been overdoing it. I would try edibles. They last longer in your system, so you consume less.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld