• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
Hi, this is my first post.
Nobody knows, but there's some half-witted intuition. In his great essay Jean Amery wrote that some philosophical foundation may be helpful. Alike Dostoyevsky's Kirillov, who wanted to commit suicide so as to support some underground organisation that he participated in.

Borntodie29

Borntodie29

Oct 4, 2020
One way to go about it is to not overthink it and just do it & then it's too late to turn back. Also it depends how badly you want it. Your will to end it should supersede your pain threshold.

G

GreenTree

-
Jun 1, 2020
Its bloody hard when your eyes feel like there going to pop out your head.

Reactions: Lithium
S

Samn77

Jul 17, 2018
Personally, im gonna take a bunch of bromazepam, it supposed to help with anxiety. Also, I'll have some music playing, try to relax as much as possible. However, I do think it's different for everyone. Personally, I can control my emotions relatively well (by "control" I mean suppress and not deal with them in a healthy manner) so I'm pretty sure I can go through with it. So I'd say if you don't think you can go through with, find a different method, don't try to rush it.

Reactions: Borntodie29
sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
it's different for everyone. there is no universal answer.

Reactions: Metalhead
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
For some reason I can overcome SI fine while hanging, but not with jumping or train.
My method is to get blackout drunk.
I also stopped taking all of my meds a few weeks ago for encouragement.