• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
So I need some help... I cant leave home so that is out of the question at the moment.

What can I do to stay busy, using minimal energy, and either laying down or seated.

Hulu and Netflix are always on in the background, but I only stare at the wall.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
There are about a bazillion different games of solitaire if you have a deck of cards.

There are free crossword puzzles available online. Ditto sudoku.

If you have a couple pieces of cord to practice with, there are YouTube videos that will teach you different knots.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
There are about a bazillion different games of solitaire if you have a deck of cards.

There are free crossword puzzles available online. Ditto sudoku.

If you have a couple pieces of cord to practice with, there are YouTube videos that will teach you different knots.
I think I have played to much solitaire in my life ha.

Crossword is a good idea, I never figured out sudoku it just confused me.

I do like trying knots I use to do that when I was younger it really helps with anxiety to keep myself busy and out of my head. Its just tough to get into a habit of something, just have to get past the boring phase.

Reactions: Circles
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I cant believe I didnt think of books. How much do they cost I have negative currently. :(
Kindle unlimited is $10 per month. But, you can find nearly every ebook free on one site or another. Do you know how to download torrents? If not, pm me and I'll give you the url to the best pirate ebook site.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Oh that's not bad when I have money that's not a bad price for entertainment.

I didnt know torrents were still a thing. I haven't done that in years back in mini nova and demonoid days.

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
free mobile games. ex:

Marvel Contest of Champions (this game consumed my life for 2 years lol)
Dragon Mania Legends
Idle Minder Tycoon
etc.

Reactions: Circles and PatKat
F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
I wish I could focus on reading. Anyway, a friend once sent me this amazing Russian site with, possibly all the books you'd like - for free.

Russians don't apply to copyright laws.

You can read online or download (when choosing a book to read online, notice that below the cover page there's option to change pages. Below that there are other books and some stuff in russian leading to another site where it seems you can purchase books, but that's in russian so would be a sign you missed the page selection button.

http://en.bookfi.net/s/?q=&t=0

dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
1) MOBILE GAMES

If you like mobile games, Durango is pretty fun. It's a MMO with dinosaurs. You can fight and tame dinosaurs and try to make this new world you warped to a place to live (make weapons, armor, furniture, and gather, farm, explore, and more).

There's also Another Eden if you like JRPGs with fun characters and turn-based combat. There's a gacha system but you can play with the free characters to the end without any trouble. It's also single player so you don't have to feel competitive about PVP.

Brawl Stars was also a really fun game. It's more fun to play than I could explain haha.

And if you like music games, I believe Cytus II is free for a few days on the Google Playstore.

2) CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE STORIES ONLINE

Other options would be to check out the Works in Progress sub in Hosted Games forums. They're all choose your adventure type stories which I find incredibly fun. It's nice being able to create a character for yourself and escape into another world. It's basically reading but with choices!

3) COOKING/BAKING

If you find yourself tired of not moving and want to move around a little, I also suggest trying out new recipes or baking something you like.

4) KOREAN DRAMAS/MOVIES***

If you like watching stuff and don't mind looking for English subtitles, I would like to recommend these shows:

• Prison Playbook
  • Goblin
  • Sky Castle
  • Mister Sunshine
  • The Good Wife (based on the American show)
  • Reply 1988
  • Reply 1994

They're all really good. Of those listed, I definitely recommend the top four. If you need help finding any too, you can let me know.

Movies are also good:

• The Beauty Inside (I believe this one is on Netflix)
  • Train to Busan (zombie horror)
  • Tae Guk Gi (an older war classic)
  • Miracle in Cell No.7

There's also a webdrama on YouTube called A-TEEN which was popular with elementary-high schoolers. It might be a little cringy at first but it wasn't bad. Season 2 started recently too.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I highly recommend a free mobile game called "choices". It's a fun game, and it's a book, at the same time. It was one of the best games I ever played, and it is actually good for your mind since you spend a lot of time reading. A great distraction from the problems of life. Also, if you're interested on that, there are some very hot scenes between characters.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
If you want to start learning a language Duolingo is free and can be fun.

Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Oh that's not bad when I have money that's not a bad price for entertainment.

I didnt know torrents were still a thing. I haven't done that in years back in mini nova and demonoid days.
You can get every single book for free on "Library Genesis" website . Download an EPUB file if reading on a phone or a non-Kindle eReader and a MOBI file if reading on a Kindle. When entering LibGen select the 'fiction' checkmark and search for a book.

Reactions: Alec and Circles