• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

charging station

Mar 12, 2024
I've been reading that the success rate for full suspension hanging is about 70%.
Why do you guys think it is not closer to 100%?

DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
Yeah, this is the first method I tried. The branch on the sturdy, old growth tree I chose snapped off, and I landed on my butt. Lucky the thick branch didn't bonk me on the head. I just lay there and laughed at the sky for about 20 minutes.

Reactions: Blarney
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
I've been reading that the success rate for full suspension hanging is about 70%.
Why do you guys think it is not closer to 100%?
1. The structure (anchor point, branche, rope, knots) are not strong enaugh. You have to test it before you use it.

2. Your touch the ground. You have to test that the noose is high enaugh.

3. You will be disturbed. Make sure that nobody will be around for at least 30 minutes.

• Informative
Reactions: grahf
J

jessmortinha

Mar 6, 2024
Tenho muita dificuldade em acreditar que esses dois cometeram suicídio. Eles tinham acesso a tudo que havia por aí. Normalmente não gosto de teorias da conspiração, mas acredito que eles foram assassinados e isso foi encoberto, quero acreditar que eles são como nós e fizeram isso (mesmo que eu não deseje isso a ninguém). convencido. Alguma outra ideia por aí? Especialmente Kate Spade. Ela escreveu um bilhete curto e esfarrapado para a filha. Ela tinha tudo a seu favor, exceto o divórcio. Nada de mais, na verdade. Também ouvi pela primeira vez no noticiário principal que ele estava em casa. Então ouvi mais tarde que ela estava sozinha. Gostaria de ler outras opiniões com interesse. Eu gostaria de entender isso!
olá. sob a kate eu não sei. mas sob ele, ele tinha uma doença que estava destruindo seu cérebro.

SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
I think for me full suspension is the only way. I've tried and practiced with various partial suspension methods and every time I just secure myself with my hands, feet, butt or whatever. The desire to swallow is mainly what is getting in the way - I feel like I can endure the pressure in the head and the woozy/tunnel vision feeling but my throat very quickly needs to swallow. Full suspension would just take that element of control away from me, even if I feel the need to swallow, tough shit - it's out of my ability.

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I think for me full suspension is the only way. I've tried and practiced with various partial suspension methods and every time I just secure myself with my hands, feet, butt or whatever. The desire to swallow is mainly what is getting in the way - I feel like I can endure the pressure in the head and the woozy/tunnel vision feeling but my throat very quickly needs to swallow. Full suspension would just take that element of control away from me, even if I feel the need to swallow, tough shit - it's out of my ability.
Try using a thin rope, for me that reduces my urge to swallow from some reason.

C

charging station

Mar 12, 2024
1. The structure (anchor point, branche, rope, knots) are not strong enaugh. You have to test it before you use it.

2. Your touch the ground. You have to test that the noose is high enaugh.

3. You will be disturbed. Make sure that nobody will be around for at least 30 minutes.
As far a being disturbed, do you speak from experience?

ShinigamiNeko

ShinigamiNeko

Mar 11, 2024
So I have been practicing my snuggle hitch and slip knots on some cheap rope, tested my anchor point so I know it's going to hold my weight, the rope I have is 6mm thick should I get one that is thicker, maybe a 10mm thick?

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
I feel the pulse of my carotid artery above my Adam's apple. Does this mean I should put the noose above my Adam's apple rather than below? Or should I still place the noose under my Adams apple but then angle the noose higher up to under my neck?

Last edited:
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Why is my name crossed out?
Also, can I lean in, or do I need to "drop" a little.

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Has anyone else tried to do partial hanging or full hanging, but with a knot IN the FRONT?

I would like to talk about how you feel when the knot is in front

I've lost count of how many times I've tried to do this, but I can't do it at all with a knot in the back.

It's just important for me to know if anyone has made a knot in front, because such a knot is considered a bad option.

Reactions: peacefulexit
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Okay, guys, after failing partial hanging yesterday, I will give this another go tonight.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, as I didn't feel any head pressure, but I still didn't pass out.

I tried repeatedly positioning the rope in various locations each time until giving up after an hour or so. And yes, my neck is red and sore today.

As someone trained in BJJ, I know what a proper choke feels like, but I could never achieve this feeling.

Any idea what I could be getting wrong?

Do I need to drop with more force? Stay hanging for more minutes and just hope I pass out? Or rather than dropping to my knees, should I attach the noose higher on the anchor point so I can hang with the entire weight of my body apart from my feet just touching the floor?

I'll update with some pics in an hour or so my set up. As to me it's perfect.

Last edited:
P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
Does anyone know which knot to use when your ancor point is a wooden beam? Square en not round. I read that the hitch knots only work when tied around something round.

ShinigamiNeko

ShinigamiNeko

Mar 11, 2024
With trying this method what is the correct placement of the rope on the neck, I tried above and below the Adam's apple and had similar results

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
ShinigamiNeko

ShinigamiNeko

Mar 11, 2024
What are some of the best ways to stop SI from taking over? If any

tiredfox

tiredfox

Mar 22, 2024
Hello all, I've been a long time lurker here and finally made an account out of frustration/desperation.

For the past year I've been combing through this entire thread, over 100 pages. I've looked at countless diagrams, guides, resources and I've been trying with partial so many times I've lost count. I've tried standing, sitting, lying down, kneeling, crawling, rope above and below adam's apple, scarf and socks in between rope, different knots, etc…..I simply cannot get myself to pass out.

I locate my pulse and I've studied countless illustrations of the carotid, but I cannot feel anything close to passing pressing with my hands/thumbs there. As with others, most common I get is the exploding head which I know is jugular related. Sometimes, I get very close to lightheaded and close to passing out upon a first attempt, but any time after that for the next hour I get nothing. Somehow people are able to do this with neckties, scarves, even shoelaces and meanwhile I cant even end my own life properly.

I've added a photo: climbing rope over the door frame and tied to doorknob. I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_3961.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
S

slypenguin

Jan 12, 2024
I've never been able to find my carotid artery, I refused to even put it on until I found it. well tonight I decided just to see how it would feel if I just to slowly relax until I almost passed. nothing was really tight since I was just dipping my toes in. but I definitely feel like I can CTB now that I can find the correct positioning. I'll try again throughout this week so by Friday we'll find out either way by then. no news is good news

Reactions: Forveleth
J

jessmortinha

Mar 6, 2024
wow, I tried this method, and...it really doesn't work for me. I can't find a good pressure point. I tied the noose around my neck, pulled it tight and hung on (I tied the ropes to the bed rail), I spent many minutes there and didn't feel anything, the most I felt was feeling a cool sensation of high, I even thought that if I stayed feeling it longer enough I could die, but I spent a lot of time there... and nothing happened. I can't put enough pressure on the artery in the right place. I tested it with my finger several times before and I didn't succeed either, I didn't even come close to fainting. I really wanted to go with this method, but I don't think it's possible for me, I'm going to switch to CO.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
The criss-cross rope pull test had some surprisingly positive results on the lower part of my neck, following a recommendation from a guide written a few years ago.

I'm a little unsure how to replicate this targeted pressure in a full suspension scenario, however. Can the rope realistically be positioned lower down on the neck?

P

PointlesslyLiving

Mar 28, 2024
What do I tie to the anchor point? another Noose?

itsover404

itsover404

Mar 10, 2024
does anyone have a resource on how to tie the slipknot so that it can slip to get tighter? i know to use soap but I'm a bit daft as to how to actually tie it. any help is appreciated. <3

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
and i'm back on my bullshit...i've been trying to precisely locate the damn carotid, but i had no luck so far. i've already started considering other methods, but my SI is too strong for them lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and rozeske
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
hello i will attempt to go to a hardware store tomorrow and wondering what rope is best to buy. i read over 10mm is best, so like 12 or 14mm? and what is the best length? are 4 meters enough? or should it be more/less?

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
hello i will attempt to go to a hardware store tomorrow and wondering what rope is best to buy. i read over 10mm is best, so like 12 or 14mm? and what is the best length? are 4 meters enough? or should it be more/less?
Length depends of your anchor point so it is up to you. Best rope would be PPE rope (polypropylene) that is also what I've read on here so don't really know if it's true.

• Informative
Reactions: wiinterfrost