YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Still trying to test how can work partial with me. It's difficult.
In any desesperate scenario I'll switch to full hanging.

Reactions: AutoTap, Hurt, death137 and 1 other person
Cowboy

Cowboy

Oct 14, 2020
Which substances/drugs will be good idea to take to reduce the pain from hanging?

Im planning to drink a lot of vodka, but still doubt: isnt it will cause severe nausea while im hang? Because as I know, you will feel dizziness, headaches and all of it before black out.

Reactions: Hurt and Pookie
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
is this knot okay?
XlLg1YT.jpg

• Aww..
Reactions: WarmLaterHalfDay, Umbreon, Hurt and 3 others
Eatyourveggies12

Eatyourveggies12

Nov 17, 2020
is this knot okay?
It should be but test it multiple times with your whole body weight,last thing you want it your body twitches out of the rope leaving you with permanent brain damage. Good luck.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
It should be but test it multiple times with your whole body weight,last thing you want it your body twitches out of the rope leaving you with permanent brain damage. Good luck.
when I put my head inside and let myself go, the knot tightens locking the body, so there is no danger of this.
the only thing I fear is that the knot may come loose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, death137 and YukiFox
Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
Would
Has anyone actually found the golden position for partial hanging? When I attempt it I feel like my head is going to explode. I've tried to reposition the belt many times. At this rate I'll have to go full suspension.
Would be great if someone could shed some light on this.

I remember watching a video of a Syrian girl who managed to get it done with ligature below the Adams apple area. I think it was full suspension too but she was very low to the ground. It looked very easy and effective

Reactions: AutoTap
NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
What type of knot do you use for anchor point? Is clove hitch secure enough?

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
What type of knot do you use for anchor point? Is clove hitch secure enough?
It's secure enough when you test the stretching of the noose when you pull with your hand. Remember that the body will trash and the tension of the cord will be compromise, specially in full suspension.

Reactions: death137 and NegativeSymptoms
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Anyone remember the video that was basically a safety demonstration about how 'easily' a person can lose consciousness and die via hanging? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks

Is it this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hybrid, death137 and VisionsOfHell
Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
Does anyone have any recommendations for rope? I'm poor, so I'd prefer something under $35 if possible.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Does anyone have any recommendations for rope? I'm poor, so I'd prefer something under $35 if possible.
The Wiki suggests BDSM ropes. I saw some at amazon at 15 dollars. I'll use it.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Anyone very worried that you might be found midway and become a vegetable?
Would

Would be great if someone could shed some light on this.

I remember watching a video of a Syrian girl who managed to get it done with ligature below the Adams apple area. I think it was full suspension too but she was very low to the ground. It looked very easy and effective
I think it above her Adam apple. She touched the ground so it was partial.

Full is scary but its very simple and effective. Are you going to do full or partial?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Mr blobby
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Yes, it is a scary method, and the mass media discouraged because we associate with criminals and capital punishment, but doing correctly, isn't that bad if you really want to pass away. Don't fear the pain. You will be unconscious in seconds if the noose is correctly attached in the anchor point.
In any case, I will change into full hanging. Hope it works.

Reactions: persimmontea, Solar1703, Barracuda91 and 5 others
Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone very worried that you might be found midway and become a vegetable?

I think it above her Adam apple. She touched the ground so it was partial.

Full is scary but its very simple and effective. Are you going to do full or partial?
I don't know yet. Full seems to be guaranteed but painful. It's a tough one

Reactions: death137
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Yes I have heard that CO poisoning makes your corpse look rosey and pleasant. I would assume that any method other than overdosing/poisoning would leave a pretty disturbing body.
what do you think about overdosing on 65 grams of paracetamol?

T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
will two knots on a rope near the carotid arteries help you quickly faint?

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 20
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
will two knots on a rope near the carotid arteries help you quickly faint?
Possibly. And noose must be tight and lean in with enough weight to constrict the carotids.

N

NotAnObjectOfKnowlej

Dec 11, 2020
I've got a 12mm twisted nylon rope for full suspension. Any inputs on how effective it is/should be?

niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019

Is this really painless and as quick as it seems? I wanna try it but I can't find the artery and Idk where to place the noose. If I place it wrong it can suffocate me, right? And that girl in the video doesn't seem to express any pain. She just pushes herself and suddenly faints. Can I follow it the same way? I mean the exact same procedure?

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Anyone who have access to SN but still choice to do hanging? If so then why? I want to get SN but I don't think I will get it. Looks like full hanging is my only reliable method.
I've got a 12mm twisted nylon rope for full suspension. Any inputs on how effective it is/should be?
I think its reliable

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Anyone who have access to SN but still choice to do hanging? If so then why? I want to get SN but I don't think I will get it. Looks like full hanging is my only reliable method.

I think its reliable

I know how you feel as I'm in the same boat. SN is harder to find than N now (at least here in Canada, its still easy in the US). Just wish I had the time and money to buy it as it's an even better option than SN which is better than hanging imo.

I believe this video has been posted already and I've saved it to my YouTube account to watch later and possibly use as reference if I fail to find a better option.

Everyone is going to have a different option on what they find the best route to CTB, depending on what they are the most comfortable with. At least that's my thought.

Shiro20

Shiro20

Jul 2, 2020
How would I bang myself with a belt from a doorknob? Ie what specifically are the logistics? I know Kate spade and robin Williams died this way but I can't figire it out!!!
I wanna do it in this way too cause i don't have to leave the house but don't know if it will work out and also I can't find resources but anyways I'm gonna try just in case my plans for life doesn't work out.

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Can anyone tell what happens if the ligature used in hanging is stretchable?

More specifically Is a climbing cow's tail 8.0 mm kernamantle nylon rope sling reliable enough for a successful suicidal hanging if full suspension is achieved?

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
You will suffer much more cause it takes longer to close the arteries in partial it will mostly not work with a stretchable rope

Reactions: death137, Hurt and nolifer
N

nolifer

Dec 25, 2020
I'm just curious if everyone actually thinks suspension hanging is the best way to CTB or if you would pick this method only out of desperation and lack of preparation? I don't really get it, because suspension hanging is going to cause both physical and mental suffering for potentially 10 seconds before you pass out. That makes for example the exit bag method superior in every single aspect, and it's not that difficult to acquire an exit bag either.

Full drop hanging is also superior because it will cause you to pass out immediately, so there's no 10 seconds of suffering. But it's more inconvenient to take the bus to some forest and set everything up, so I get it if you're too desperate to be able to wait that long time.

Reactions: Barracuda91 and AutoTap
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I'm just curious if everyone actually thinks suspension hanging is the best way to CTB or if you would pick this method only out of desperation and lack of preparation? I don't really get it, because suspension hanging is going to cause both physical and mental suffering for potentially 10 seconds before you pass out. That makes for example the exit bag method superior in every single aspect, and it's not that difficult to acquire an exit bag either.

Full drop hanging is also superior because it will cause you to pass out immediately, so there's no 10 seconds of suffering. But it's more inconvenient to take the bus to some forest and set everything up, so I get it if you're too desperate to be able to wait that long time.
Have you ever tried exit bag yourself? Hanging is usually preferred because it is highly lethal. Statistically.

T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
my scheme - I put the rope below the Adam's apple, tighten the knot. If I feel a pulsation, then everything is correct and lowering my head down I begin to lose consciousness. If I don't feel the pulse, I change the position of the rope (sorry in my english)

Reactions: voidliquid