A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
My point is, there wouldn't be a noose but due to the rope slung around the neck, there would basically be pressure coming from BOTH sides of the neck, which to me seems to be ideal in terms of shutting off the blood flow from the arteries.
Yes it would work, people even hanged themselves without a knot, just U shaped ropes or chains. As long as u compress the right spot, and keep pressure persistant, it should work

Reactions: Samsa
P

puloku21

Jul 2, 2020
My current weight is about 65kg , do you think that I would be able to decapitate myself if I jump from 6 meters ? ( with a hang knot ofc )

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
My current weight is about 65kg , do you think that I would be able to decapitate myself if I jump from 6 meters ? ( with a hang knot ofc )
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/long-drop-hanging-method.30677/

Im 50 kg so 3m is enough for me to drop. More then that could cause decapitation. Heavier you are, the shorter the drop that you need, so i believe that yes, you could decapitate yourself with 6m drop.

F

Flyfree

Jul 3, 2020
So I have tried this once already - full suspension. Using the loft opening and a car ramp with an electrical cord attached to it with a 'fuck you knot' I drank until I passed out while in position and woke up on the floor with the cord snapped wondering how I got there and how long I had been there. I didn't research anything, and the cartaroid never came into play. I felt at peace... partial and practising - sounds more like people want that sexual feeling over and over tbh. When I go - which I will try again soon. It will be charcoal or more than likely full suspension this time with a sheet or bath robe cord with a martial art belt as insurance just in case...
I won't plan it when I will ctb it will be when something else pushes me over the edge I am so close to and fell off a few times now....

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Yes it would work, people even hanged themselves without a knot, just U shaped ropes or chains. As long as u compress the right spot, and keep pressure persistant, it should work
I tried using knot and without knot. The one without knot which is tied as a U/V shape causes much more pain than the one I did by making a knot that gets more tighter when nothing beside the rope to support my weight, also the one that U/V shape are much slower to make you lose consciousness, when I tried knot, I felt the feeling of losing consciousness just within a few second, yes it's painful, the feeling of pain is like suffocation but yet, peaceful I guess.
So I have tried this once already - full suspension. Using the loft opening and a car ramp with an electrical cord attached to it with a 'fuck you knot' I drank until I passed out while in position and woke up on the floor with the cord snapped wondering how I got there and how long I had been there. I didn't research anything, and the cartaroid never came into play. I felt at peace... partial and practising - sounds more like people want that sexual feeling over and over tbh. When I go - which I will try again soon. It will be charcoal or more than likely full suspension this time with a sheet or bath robe cord with a martial art belt as insurance just in case...
I won't plan it when I will ctb it will be when something else pushes me over the edge I am so close to and fell off a few times now....
In my country, a girl used a martial belt and successfully hanged herself
I practiced w knot in front as shown on some pics in the wiki. Seemed to pass out quick.

I am considering to use a metal ring instead of slip knot. Has anyone some experience in these points?
Do you feel anything before you passed out? Or is it only me who felt a little feeling of suffocation before losing consciousness

Last edited:
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
i need to know how to make the right knot to hang, please.
i'm sure it's somewhere around here but where.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Will you do full or partial suspension? Fort partial use a simple slip knot

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
I tried using knot and without knot. The one without knot which is tied as a U/V shape causes much more pain than the one I did by making a knot that gets more tighter when nothing beside the rope to support my weight, also the one that U/V shape are much slower to make you lose consciousness, when I tried knot, I felt the feeling of losing consciousness just within a few second, yes it's painful, the feeling of pain is like suffocation but yet, peaceful I guess.

In my country, a girl used a martial belt and successfully hanged herself

Do you feel anything before you passed out? Or is it only me who felt a little feeling of suffocation before losing consciousness
Sometimes suffocation feeling w knot in the back. Not w knot in front yet.

suicidalstrawbabie

suicidalstrawbabie

Jul 6, 2020
Could someone possibly post a photo guide of the knot and how to properly secure it? Apologies for noob question, just can't find any

Reactions: Mr blobby and Escape plan
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
One thing I'm very curious, do you guys place the knot around your Adam's apple or above? Or below?

Reactions: Mr blobby
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
One thing I'm very curious, do you guys place the knot around your Adam's apple or above? Or below?
I place rope on bottom of my neck, with knot behind.
Others do it differently as it all depends on our anatomy

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i just tried some sort of partial suspension . i used a computer wire and i put some sort of knot on it that gets tighter with pressure . i tried it in two directions . first the knot was behind my neck and i tried to tight it with hand as much as possible . nothing realy happened . the nexr time i put knot in the right of my neck at pyt the same pressure on it i had a feeling that my hands and all body is getting numb (i still feel that my hand is numb) .My heart also stated beating really faster . i don't know if it was real feeling or just imagination but i had a feeling that i was going to black out soon.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
i just tried some sort of partial suspension . i used a computer wire and i put some sort of knot on it that gets tighter with pressure . i tried it in two directions . first the knot was behind my neck and i tried to tight it with hand as much as possible . nothing realy happened . the nexr time i put knot in the right of my neck at pyt the same pressure on it i had a feeling that my hands and all body is getting numb (i still feel that my hand is numb) .My heart also stated beating really faster . i don't know if it was real feeling or just imagination but i had a feeling that i was going to black out soon.
You put the knot beside ur neck? Is it right middle or below a little

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
I considered the minimum height for full suspension. No drop. Just stepping off. Is a bucket enough? I wheigh 90 Kg. and I am a tall guy.

the-eternal

the-eternal

Apr 10, 2018
god damn these carotid arteries that elude my grip

Reactions: Mr blobby and glitterproof
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I used a martial arts belt and then compressed my Adam's apple, it just hurts a lot and suffocate

glitterproof

glitterproof

Apr 21, 2020
I was testing out partial on my closet rail, I tried pulling on it really hard to make sure it could withstand the weight needed and it snapped off in the middle. I'm pissed it's broken but I'm glad it didn't happen outside of a test run lmao

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I was testing out partial on my closet rail, I tried pulling on it really hard to make sure it could withstand the weight needed and it snapped off in the middle. I'm pissed it's broken but I'm glad it didn't happen outside of a test run lmao
Maybe try using martial arts belt. It works perfectly, but I backed up. Yea. Regretted now

D

Djfrend

Jun 22, 2020
Quick question. The wiki seems to recommend rope below larynx (As it seems to focus on only partial suspension) but in full suspension, the rope is liable to slip up to be just below the jaw. Which is the best rope placement for full suspension?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I thought the carotid artery was on one side and the jugular on the other side?

Reactions: Shu
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
Can someone describe the order of symptoms in hanging? For me its
1. dizziness
2. fading of sound
3. slight airhunger
4. probably sounds in the ears
And then?

T

thickiana

My battery is low, gotta go
Jul 19, 2020
I'm so confused... I was thinking of doing full suspension but I'm not sure if it's the best method.
I have a storage building with wooden bars on the ceiling and my original plan was to attach the rope to them and jump, but now I'm starting to lean towards a partial. I'm not sure where and how to attach the rope though if I do a partial and how to make sure it won't fail somehow.

Would full suspension still be more guaranteed way to go?

G

Gin

Apr 23, 2020
What kind of rope is recommended, like thickness, length material?

T

thickiana

My battery is low, gotta go
Jul 19, 2020
Would a 14mm polypropylene rope be a good one for full suspension? I'm 5ft4in and around 115lbs.

How about the knot? A slip knot at the base of the neck? I'm trying to make myself a summary of the important details (because I'm a noob).
I'm so scared this will end badly :/

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and cyberlordsumit
Hybrid

Hybrid

Jun 30, 2020
Is the blacking out time between partial and full suspension the same? Where can i get some videos to get some inspiration ?