Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
do you use the node from the recommendation or your method? and yes, it is a shame that there is a turbidity, but the consciousness is not lost. too stuck on that.
I am using position of leaning forward while standing; because my sweet spot is under adams apple;I have trouble with crouching because noose affected by gravity and will raise; got very shaky hard for me to stand after convulsions.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken
M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
Do you have access to do full suspension? Once the chair is kicked there is no way for si to help.
Wow I cant pass out still; I get violent body shakes and slammed back into doorknob; does anyone know what to do after I get shakes, the feeling goes away, and if i stand: feeling goes away and dont pass out.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Do you have access to do full suspension? Once the chair is kicked there is no way for si to help.
full suspension of us while scaring pain xD

I am using position of leaning forward while standing; because my sweet spot is under adams apple;I have trouble with crouching because noose affected by gravity and will raise; got very shaky hard for me to stand after convulsions.
yes, likewise ... when will we morally surrender and be ready to the fullest hanging? q_q

Reactions: Mogley26
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Unfortunate... I dont have rope; only scarf, I dont think it will hold and it stretches, so it would just pull me to the ground; all i have is my door to hold my weight.
Yes that is another reason; if i could do it i am frightened of the pain; i also almost tried full then realized i would fall to ground, almost chair moved, scared shitless haha.

Reactions: Mogley26
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I think I have it set up but am terrified
But my life sucks so bad so why can't I just do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc, SomebodyBroken and Ivenocare
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Yeah, it looks simple. but SI is stopping me from finishing the job. I switch off for 5-10 minutes and I'm here again .... it's bad that I can't do it lying down or sitting. (By the way, an acquaintance 10 years ago, he was also able to do it successfully in half an hour, we then studied and, after a couple, entered the room, saw the body. That's how it was easily ? ((
Kate spade and Anthony Bourdain did too. Kate spade did it with a scarf. Not sure how
I know how you feel, instincts dont care about our emotions...
It is absolutely dreadful
It is partial hanging not full
What happened to the OP. Did he/she ctb? Anyone know?
There is no way I can do this. I just tried and I don't pass out and am too scared to
So torturous that it is this hard

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Yeah I believe the person who posted this is dead; he shows his noose and alcohol in one of his last comments in this thread. and he hasnt talked in awhile
or are you talking about Loe? whoever that was is; i dont know; but the OP on this thread i am quite sure he is dead.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Having SI trouble?
Yes I can't do it
And yet I can't live either. I am not living just existing and breathing air. So horrid because I used to be such a lively person. More depressed than ever now

• Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc, WhyWasIBorn, DaniDee and 2 others
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I know how you feel, instincts dont care about our emotions...
that's weird, huh? if i continue to live, then I will experience pain, that the stage passed already ... but instincts think differently, why!?
Tomorrow the season ends in the game, but this is just a SI excuse.... i dont know this logick
Yes I can't do it
And yet I can't live either. I am not living just existing and breathing air. So horrid because I used to be such a lively person. More depressed than ever now
may be worth changing position?

Last edited:
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I
Yes I can't do it

Yes I can't do it
know exactly how you feel; feeling nothing but sadness; mearly floating by... perhaps the irony is feeling weak and because of that weakness cant be brave.
I second what SomebodyBroken said; i couldnt get fuzzy or warm feeling or even close to convulsion while hanging in sitting postion once i switched and switched noose postion on neck i get feeling, but scary shaking and cant see...
that's weird, huh? if i continue to live, then I will experience pain, that the stage passed already ... but instincts think differently, why!?
Tomorrow the season ends in the game, but this is just a SI excuse.... i dont know this logick

may be worth changing position?
I can also relate with SI excuses; i feel like i constntly say things to postpone ctb.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Orbitc, Vienrose, DaniDee and 2 others
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
know exactly how you feel; feeling nothing but sadness; mearly floating by... perhaps the irony is feeling weak and because of that weakness cant be brave.
I second what SomebodyBroken said; i couldnt get fuzzy or warm feeling or even close to convulsion while hanging in sitting postion once i switched and switched noose postion on neck i get feeling, but scary shaking and cant see...

I can also relate with SI excuses; i feel like i constntly say things to postpone ctb.
Well, my situation in life is such that if I don't do it in a week, it will be too late.I've been trying for more than a month already, but I give up ... SI saddens.
Now I remember that there is no future for me, and most of the possibilities are closed in life. helps to tune and overcome the border ^ _ ^

• Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc and Ivenocare
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Well, my situation in life is such that if I don't do it in a week, it will be too late.I've been trying for more than a month already, but I give up ... SI saddens.
Now I remember that there is no future for me, and most of the possibilities are closed in life. helps to tune and overcome the border ^ _ ^
Why will it be too late?

I wanted to be N but now my family has been alerted as to how severe,y depressed I am and they will not leave my side. No way to receive packages now.
I

I also have severe cognitive impairment from being so severely depressed and anxious for so long and I'm not bragging but I used to be very sharp, ambitious, confident in my abilities at work. That's all flushed down the toilet now

Reactions: Vienrose, dv2020lowj and Ivenocare
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Why will it be too late?
because in a week they will have to return to their relatives. and there is no chance of a successful completion.
Well, I went to try again xD its fun situation...

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Similar sitution, best way for me to go is this week; people i live with are away; if dont get it now i will lose chance, or find another thing to hold weight that wouldnt makes noises.
because in a week they will have to return to their relatives. and there is no chance of a successful completion.
Well, I went to try again xD its fun situation...
wow that is me right now as well; family away for a few hours a day this week, today was my last day; i dont know what i will do now.

• Hugs
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Similar sitution, best way for me to go is this week; people i live with are away; if dont get it now i will lose chance, or find another thing to hold weight that wouldnt makes noises.

wow that is me right now as well; family away for a few hours a day this week, today was my last day; i dont know what i will do now.
Well, as I noticed - the problem is to combine a sweet spot and a rope ....
it's easy to separate, but when I find a sweet spot, I don't have time to get into the rope, no matter how it sounds ..
so we can drop in 10+ floor :P
or can go and swim away to sea the influence of alcohol? or its my SI found excuse to quit trying now

• Hugs
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Just a lil question, but I saw a video linked on this site about a month ago of a woman hanging herself full suspension. Instead of releasing herself and dropping, she used her arms to lower herself. I also read here that you're not supposed to drop, but they never specified what exactly you're supposed to do. Would lowering yourself be just as successful as, say, just kicking the bucket or chair and letting your weight/gravity do the job?

Reactions: limone and Ivenocare
Etanee

Etanee

Oct 30, 2018
Just a lil question, but I saw a video linked on this site about a month ago of a woman hanging herself full suspension. Instead of releasing herself and dropping, she used her arms to lower herself. I also read here that you're not supposed to drop, but they never specified what exactly you're supposed to do. Would lowering yourself be just as successful as, say, just kicking the bucket or chair and letting your weight/gravity do the job?

Do you remember in which thread you saw this video? I would like to take a look at it. I've been experimenting with a rope and I think I've got it pretty much figured out, but I'm trying to gather as much video material as possible to make sure I don't fuck it up. Thanks.

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Do you remember in which thread you saw this video? I would like to take a look at it. I've been experimenting with a rope and I think I've got it pretty much figured out, but I'm trying to gather as much video material as possible to make sure I don't fuck it up. Thanks.

Definitely. I'll see if I can find it and link it for you asap.

Edit: Here's the video:
It's Very Graphic Just To Warn You

This site has a lot of "good" videos, but be super cautious and DO NOT look at the comments. They're extremely racist and bigoted, and very hurtful.

Last edited:
Reactions: web1982, loopdaloop, Gabby78 and 5 others
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
Fuck it. In my latest try i leaned from the little hill so my body was almost at horizontal position. I can't believe this pressure isn't enough to compress these damn arteries. I even compressed the windpipe so hard i had some troubles breathing and heard air whistlling through it. No dizzyness, no even tingling lips. I'm kinda shocked it didn't work. Damn.
I think it's because of my neck anatomy. Either it too thin, or my windpipe too large. Or maybe both, i feel my pulse just at sides of windpipe. I've experienced bloodchoke, i know it can work, but windpipe sorta gets in the way of the noose so pressure applies mostly to windpipe. I tried to place knot at face side and fall backwards on my spine but all i can felt is pressure build up.

I'm pazzled. I think only thing left for me to try with my rope is full suspension. But there are things that holding me back. First, it's obviously scary af. I once tried to do long drop from my window but couldn't. Think i need just t push myself.
Second, i'm very discoureged with my experience at partial. If i short drop and don't pass out quickly it'll be torture to death. Not nice. And i have serious doubts that i can pass out with the noose. Also, if i let gravity do that work for me (bu sitting/kneeling) noose tends to slip up my neck and thus pressure Adam's apple which is really painful. I mean, really. Even compressing windpipe is nothing in comparison.

Any advices?

• Aww..
Reactions: Ivenocare and SomebodyBroken
Etanee

Etanee

Oct 30, 2018
Definitely. I'll see if I can find it and link it for you asap.

Edit: Here's the video:
It's Very Graphic Just To Warn You

This site has a lot of "good" videos, but be super cautious and DO NOT look at the comments. They're extremely racist and bigoted, and very hurtful.

Thank you so much. Naturally, because of your warning I couldn't resist checking out the comments... damn, what a disgusting cesspool.

Reactions: loopdaloop, justwannadie, maka and 1 other person
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Fuck it. In my latest try i leaned from the little hill so my body was almost at horizontal position. I can't believe this pressure isn't enough to compress these damn arteries. I even compressed the windpipe so hard i had some troubles breathing and heard air whistlling through it. No dizzyness, no even tingling lips. I'm kinda shocked it didn't work. Damn.
I think it's because of my neck anatomy. Either it too thin, or my windpipe too large. Or maybe both, i feel my pulse just at sides of windpipe. I've experienced bloodchoke, i know it can work, but windpipe sorta gets in the way of the noose so pressure applies mostly to windpipe. I tried to place knot at face side and fall backwards on my spine but all i can felt is pressure build up.

I'm pazzled. I think only thing left for me to try with my rope is full suspension. But there are things that holding me back. First, it's obviously scary af. I once tried to do long drop from my window but couldn't. Think i need just t push myself.
Second, i'm very discoureged with my experience at partial. If i short drop and don't pass out quickly it'll be torture to death. Not nice. And i have serious doubts that i can pass out with the noose. Also, if i let gravity do that work for me (bu sitting/kneeling) noose tends to slip up my neck and thus pressure Adam's apple which is really painful. I mean, really. Even compressing windpipe is nothing in comparison.

Any advices?
Are you still trying rope; have you tried scarf again under adams apple? Not that Im saying rope wont work; just for comforts sake. Also, my last attmpt to almost passing out I was leaning forward standing and on my tippy toes facing upward putting pressure on my lower neck; and scard is thin, thin part on adams apple so i barely feeling it and thincker rolled under.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Oh man. I just tied a slipknot into some nice rock climbing rope, looped it around a doorjamb pullup bar, and practiced for a partial.

Ohnonono. That is way too scary. I laughed out loud. Not even close to something I could pull off. My hat's off to those who were successful this way.

• Hugs
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Oh man. I just tied a slipknot into some nice rock climbing rope, looped it around a doorjamb pullup bar, and practiced for a partial.

Ohnonono. That is way too scary. I laughed out loud. Not even close to something I could pull off. My hat's off to those who were successful this way.
Not to sound influencing or try and change your choice; but perhaps alcohol could help if you can get some? I took 4 over the counter sleep aids and got close to passing out. It just took multiple attempt to get use to feeling of convulsion.

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Not to sound influencing or try and change your choice; but perhaps alcohol could help if you can get some? I took 4 over the counter sleep aids and got close to passing out. It just took multiple attempt to get use to feeling of convulsion.
Perhaps. Honestly I'd have to get some Xanax too--who knows how--and pass out on my feet.

So you started convulsing in a partial suspension. How much of your weight did you put into it? Were you "sitting" with your feet just dragging on the ground? I wanted to try this but, you know. It seemed like that woulda been it right there

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Perhaps. Honestly I'd have to get some Xanax too--who knows how--and pass out on my feet.

So you started convulsing in a partial suspension. How much of your weight did you put into it? Were you "sitting" with your feet just dragging on the ground? I wanted to try this but, you know. It seemed like that woulda been it right there
Apoligizes for late reply: I was standing up and I let go of all my weight with a scarf (body is straight and leaning) so it doesnt hurt I also may stand on my tippy toes as my sweet spot is under my adams apple instead of recommended above and under chin. Also not to sound lazy but if you care I had messages in this thread a few days ago I explain what I have been doing, I have changed some stuff up since them but it is pretty much the same only I dont crouch now but tippy toe stand to pull ligature lower and more pressure on lower part of neck. Also do you know where your sweet spot is? sorry for dragging this.

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Apoligizes for late reply: I was standing up and I let go of all my weight with a scarf (body is straight and leaning) so it doesnt hurt I also may stand on my tippy toes as my sweet spot is under my adams apple instead of recommended above and under chin. Also not to sound lazy but if you care I had messages in this thread a few days ago I explain what I have been doing, I have changed some stuff up since them but it is pretty much the same only I dont crouch now but tippy toe stand to pull ligature lower and more pressure on lower part of neck. Also do you know where your sweet spot is? sorry for dragging this.
I think it's as high as possible. I feel my carotid close to the surface right under my jaw.

Reactions: Edpal247 and Vienrose
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I just thought this information is better off here now, because the original source has been taken down.
If this violates any rules or if the author doesn't want this information to be reproduced on other sites, the admins or mods are free to delete my thread. I hope you don't mind, this is very useful, and it's not my intention to steal Loe's content.
Source and credit: Loe

main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c

Guide to partially suspended hanging:

Warning: Don't try this method unless you're totally sure that:
a) you want to kill yourself
b) that you won't be found for at least 30 minutes after you attempt.

This method is very lethal and quick (quick from your perspective
anyway, as you black out within seconds), but if you're found in time
and 'saved' you can end up with serious brain damage and/or be left a
vegetable.

Why partial suspension?
Because full suspension seems to me to be unnecessary and creates
difficulties. First of all you need to find a place which would hold
your entire weight, which isn't easy, and also you need a stronger
ligature, which isn't always easy to find either. There's nothing
wrong with full suspension, but it may not be a viable method for
everyone, especially if you're looking to use everyday materials from
around the home.

By partial suspension I mean that you hang yourself around the neck
(specifically the carotid artery), and push downwards while kneeling.
This should create enough downward pressure on the ligature to tighten
it and close the carotid artery and stop the blood flow to your brain.
All you need is 3 kilograms of pressure to do this, which isn't much
at all.

Also, with full suspension your entire body weight is pressurizing
your neck, and this would probably be more than enough to not only cut
off the blood supply to your brain, but break your neck as well. I'm
not too sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I do know though, that
statistically people who've attempted via hanging have more often been
found kneeling and partially suspended than being fully suspended.

Where is the carotid artery?
Before you start you have to know this. If you place your hand around
the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on
one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse
and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.

What type of ligature?
You need a ligature that's strong, but not too elastic. It doesn't
have to be very long, 1 meter or more would be plenty. I'd advise
against nylon rope, string, fishing wire, etc.
Neckties on the other hand, are perfect Smile .

It may also be a good idea to lubricate the ligature with soap. This
would help the noose tighten even quicker, especially if you're using
a rough ligature such as a rope. Lubricating it in this way will
increase the friction once you push your head down and tighten the
noose, and could make it a little more effective and faster.

What type of knot?
A slipknot. It's one of the most basic knots around, and you make it
with one end of your ligature. The other end should go around your
hanging place.

Many people have the misguided idea that a hangman's knot should be
used, but they're wrong. A hangman's knot is for a completely
different purpose, and won't work for this method.

Where should I hang?
You should hang from a support which will hold part of your weight.

You should test this by tying the loose end of your ligature around
the support several times, sticking your hand (NOT your head) in the
noose and pushing down with it. If the noose holds, you're fine. If
not, then you'll have to find another spot.

A great and easy place to hang is from the thick horizontal metal bar
which you find in wardrobes in most homes.

When should I do it?
When no one else will be in the same area, for at least 30 minutes.
You lose consciousness within seconds but your body doesn't completely
die for around 15-20 minutes. The extra 10-15 minutes is for
preparation time and just in case.

How?

When you're completely ready, kneel down, stick your head in the
noose, position it around the carotid artery and push downwards with
your head.

Good luck...
I guess you could use any of the last 3 then, unless you change mind for full of course; by the way can you feel fuzzy and warm/ tingles when pressing down? I personally couldnt do it with my hand I guess not enough weight. maybe if you cant you could try holding your heads weight down on a ligature safely. Edit: maybe it is weird to say safely at the end... lol I guess you would be practicing in private as well.

Last edited: