Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
me too :) good luck
Did you try? i almost died just now; I am sad I didnt go through. My SI... I will try again in a little; just for reference i put scarf over my whole neck, because it is thin cloth diid not hurt; i started to shake and convulse i kept trying to stand after put no passing out i was very scared I wish you luck. I will try again in a little...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul and SomebodyBroken
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Did you try? i almost died just now; I am sad I didnt go through. My SI... I will try again in a little; just for reference i put scarf over my whole neck, because it is thin cloth diid not hurt; i started to shake and convulse i kept trying to stand after put no passing out i was very scared I wish you luck. I will try again in a little...
Ugh why is this so hard, I still don't understand what you do once you have it set up? Put your head through the noose then what?
For those in America where does acadamy sell good quality ropes?
What do you mean academy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Ugh why is this so hard, I still don't understand what you do once you have it set up? Put your head through the noose then what?

What do you mean academy?
Leaning forward and letting go is what I do, I get the warm fuzzy feeling, I am getting close, but dont know what is next. I put all my weight under my apple again and it works very fast for me unlike above.

Reactions: Vienrose and Allpainnogain
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Leaning forward and letting go is what I do, I get the warm fuzzy feeling, I am getting close, but dont know what is next. I put all my weight under my apple again and it works very fast for me unlike above.
It like how do you position your body?

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
It like how do you position your body?
I am standing, I did crouch a little at first, but after finding my spot; I just lean forward while standing. It also takes me about 7-10 seconds to feel fuzzy and warm IF it is on my right spot; then I just hold longer and start to have weird vision and eyes slightly blink rapidly then my body shakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vienrose and thundersnail
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
So, i bought proper rope today. Guys, if you struggle to do it with scarfs or belts consider buying a rope, it's worth it.

But i ran into problems other then inability to apply enough pressure.
See, i can't place noose above my Adam's apple because of reasons, so my only options either to place it below, or place it at same level with knot towards face and then try to lay down.

And if i place it below my AA, when i drop on my knees i start to cough so violently i literally can't stand it enough time to pass out. I tried to use T-shirt as padding but it's the same.

Anyone have similar problems? Is it weirt iteration of SI? How do you suggest to avoid it?
I have the same problems. Apparently, placing it directly below the AA is the fastest way to pass out, according to a certain book. It even says loss of consciousness occurs "almost instantaneously", so that compressing the windpipe shouldn't be a problem, because you pass out immediately anyway. I don't know if all that is true though. I can't be bothered with partial anymore, I think it's really hard to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orbitc and Vienrose
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Maybe you can try to putting noose lower? I get a tickely feeling and if i put much pressure on that area it makes me cough as well.

Reactions: Vienrose and ZomGuy
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I am standing, I did crouch a little at first, but after finding my spot; I just lean forward while standing. It also takes me about 7-10 seconds to feel fuzzy and warm IF it is on my right spot; then I just hold longer and start to have weird vision and eyes slightly blink rapidly then my body shakes.
I don't understand how this is a hanging if you are standing

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
It is partial hanging not full
I just thought this information is better off here now, because the original source has been taken down.
If this violates any rules or if the author doesn't want this information to be reproduced on other sites, the admins or mods are free to delete my thread. I hope you don't mind, this is very useful, and it's not my intention to steal Loe's content.
Source and credit: Loe

main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c

Guide to partially suspended hanging:

Warning: Don't try this method unless you're totally sure that:
a) you want to kill yourself
b) that you won't be found for at least 30 minutes after you attempt.

This method is very lethal and quick (quick from your perspective
anyway, as you black out within seconds), but if you're found in time
and 'saved' you can end up with serious brain damage and/or be left a
vegetable.

Why partial suspension?
Because full suspension seems to me to be unnecessary and creates
difficulties. First of all you need to find a place which would hold
your entire weight, which isn't easy, and also you need a stronger
ligature, which isn't always easy to find either. There's nothing
wrong with full suspension, but it may not be a viable method for
everyone, especially if you're looking to use everyday materials from
around the home.

By partial suspension I mean that you hang yourself around the neck
(specifically the carotid artery), and push downwards while kneeling.
This should create enough downward pressure on the ligature to tighten
it and close the carotid artery and stop the blood flow to your brain.
All you need is 3 kilograms of pressure to do this, which isn't much
at all.

Also, with full suspension your entire body weight is pressurizing
your neck, and this would probably be more than enough to not only cut
off the blood supply to your brain, but break your neck as well. I'm
not too sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I do know though, that
statistically people who've attempted via hanging have more often been
found kneeling and partially suspended than being fully suspended.

Where is the carotid artery?
Before you start you have to know this. If you place your hand around
the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on
one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse
and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.

What type of ligature?
You need a ligature that's strong, but not too elastic. It doesn't
have to be very long, 1 meter or more would be plenty. I'd advise
against nylon rope, string, fishing wire, etc.
Neckties on the other hand, are perfect Smile .

It may also be a good idea to lubricate the ligature with soap. This
would help the noose tighten even quicker, especially if you're using
a rough ligature such as a rope. Lubricating it in this way will
increase the friction once you push your head down and tighten the
noose, and could make it a little more effective and faster.

What type of knot?
A slipknot. It's one of the most basic knots around, and you make it
with one end of your ligature. The other end should go around your
hanging place.

Many people have the misguided idea that a hangman's knot should be
used, but they're wrong. A hangman's knot is for a completely
different purpose, and won't work for this method.

Where should I hang?
You should hang from a support which will hold part of your weight.

You should test this by tying the loose end of your ligature around
the support several times, sticking your hand (NOT your head) in the
noose and pushing down with it. If the noose holds, you're fine. If
not, then you'll have to find another spot.

A great and easy place to hang is from the thick horizontal metal bar
which you find in wardrobes in most homes.

When should I do it?
When no one else will be in the same area, for at least 30 minutes.
You lose consciousness within seconds but your body doesn't completely
die for around 15-20 minutes. The extra 10-15 minutes is for
preparation time and just in case.

How?

When you're completely ready, kneel down, stick your head in the
noose, position it around the carotid artery and push downwards with
your head.

Good luck...

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Allpainnogain, a lot of people say full-suspension hanging is easier than the partial-suspension that Ivenocare is discussing. If you have the right set-up for full suspension (ie a rope and a high enough, strong enough beam or rail or whatever) maybe that's a better choice.

I wish you could take the time to research this more but I understand that you feel it's urgent. Please take deep breaths and someone who knows more about it than I do will offer some ideas.

Reactions: Allpainnogain and Ivenocare
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
yep... i try and rdy for this xD anyway its fun... we has useless SI xD

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
yep... i try and rdy for this xD anyway its fun... we has useless SI xD
Yes instincts are very annoying... I can now get the feeling whenever I want; before I was angry I couldnt get it and exausted now I am nervous because I know how I will feel when I get it... I am going to stay up all night and take sleeping pills tomorrow while hanging, it may sound stupid but I am desperate. I hope you can find a way to get past these awful instints...

• Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc, SomebodyBroken and Soul
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Yes instincts are very annoying... I can now get the feeling whenever I want; before I was angry I couldnt get it and exausted now I am nervous because I know how I will feel when I get it... I am going to stay up all night and take sleeping pills tomorrow while hanging, it may sound stupid but I am desperate. I hope you can find a way to get past these awful instints...
Well, I haven't eaten anything for a couple of days. it helps a little to overcome, but the adrenaline rush interfere. I try alcohol(whiskey) , but adrenaline helps to sober up >_>

• Hugs
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Haven't red it all, but very interesting info; thanks for the post.
so i dk xD almost happened (unconscious for 10 minutes), but then woke up. it's all funny ...(put music to play 20 minutes and was still surprised that she stopped ...)

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
so i dk xD almost happened (unconscious for 10 minutes), but then woke up. it's all funny ...(put music to play 20 minutes and was still surprised that she stopped ...)
Wow 10 minutes... music on while you tried? do you know why you woke up?

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Wow 10 minutes... music on while you tried? do you know why you woke up?
suddenly there will be cramps or sounds, the music will drown out slightly. i dk why wake up xD and yes, now it is necessary to wait for about an hour, while adrenaline does not allow you to lose consciousness .... this is sad >_>

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
suddenly there will be cramps or sounds, the music will drown out slightly. i dk why wake up xD and yes, now it is necessary to wait for about an hour, while adrenaline does not allow you to lose consciousness .... this is sad >_>
damn how annoying; we are getting closer though, yeah?

Reactions: SomebodyBroken
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
Could you describe what did you do in detail? Position of the noose and body specifically.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Well, the problem is that you need to fix well that pinch you sweet place. otherwise, when changing positions, the jugular veins are clamped, which is not encouraging. well, or spit on all and fight with SI xD but ... its so hard :)
Be so nice to call up Robin Williams or Chester Bennington and ask these questions. They died from hanging, it looks so simple!

• Love
Reactions: thundersnail, JeSuisMalade and SomebodyBroken
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Be so nice to call up Robin Williams or Chester Bennington and ask these questions. They died from hanging, it looks so simple!
Yeah, it looks simple. but SI is stopping me from finishing the job. I switch off for 5-10 minutes and I'm here again .... it's bad that I can't do it lying down or sitting. (By the way, an acquaintance 10 years ago, he was also able to do it successfully in half an hour, we then studied and, after a couple, entered the room, saw the body. That's how it was easily ? ((

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Yeah, it looks simple. but SI is stopping me from finishing the job. I switch off for 5-10 minutes and I'm here again .... it's bad that I can't do it lying down or sitting. (By the way, an acquaintance 10 years ago, he was also able to do it successfully in half an hour, we then studied and, after a couple, entered the room, saw the body. That's how it was easily ? ((
Wow. If you don't mind me asking, how did the acquaintance do it?

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Wow. If you don't mind me asking, how did the acquaintance do it?
What could be strange in this matter on our forum?). 2 bunk bed and tie. you understand it yourself, it was not possible to remember in more detail, yet then it was young (the psyche smoothed the moment by forgetfulness)

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
What could be strange in this matter on our forum?). 2 bunk bed and tie. you understand it yourself, it was not possible to remember in more detail, yet then it was young (the psyche smoothed the moment by forgetfulness)
That is true. I clearly remember finding my friend who had shot herself but that needs no explanation. Some of these hanging methods go on for pages. Just not anxious to fail again :)

• Hugs
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Wow I cant pass out still; I get violent body shakes and slammed back into doorknob; does anyone know what to do after I get shakes, the feeling goes away, and if i stand: feeling goes away and dont pass out.

• Aww..
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Wow I cant pass out still; I get violent body shakes and slammed back into doorknob; does anyone know what to do after I get shakes, the feeling goes away, and if i stand: feeling goes away and dont pass out.
do you use the node from the recommendation or your method? and yes, it is a shame that there is a turbidity, but the consciousness is not lost. too stuck on that.