T

TayRiz

Jul 25, 2023
Hi all ✌️ Sorry for my bad English, i use translator.
I advise those who train to be careful, never tie the edge of the rope and dont do it on the street on the asphalt.
Just now I was training on the horizontal bar, I crossed the rope around my neck so that the ends were in front (I didn't make a slip knot) IMG 20230810 040737 threw the rope over the bar and after 2 seconds began to darken in my eyes, I just had time to think Wow as fast as I have for the first time ... and the next moment I was already lying on the asphalt without understanding anything! lucky that I fell backwards and to the side, but I hit my head quite painfully, bruised elbow and fingers on the hand (( In general, if you find the right position, then in 3 seconds you will pass out without realizing it and it's the end...
P.S. If this method doesnt work for you, do not despair! Keep practicing, change the rope, change the position of the hinge! It took me a long time to find my golden mean, everyone has their own. I like the hinge position in the front over the Adam's apple, head up and eyes looking up

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW, corazon and Crono
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Hi all ✌️ Sorry for my bad English, i use translator.
I advise those who train to be careful, never tie the edge of the rope and dont do it on the street on the asphalt.
Just now I was training on the horizontal bar, I crossed the rope around my neck so that the ends were in front (I didn't make a slip knot) View attachment 117859 threw the rope over the bar and after 2 seconds began to darken in my eyes, I just had time to think Wow as fast as I have for the first time ... and the next moment I was already lying on the asphalt without understanding anything! lucky that I fell backwards and to the side, but I hit my head quite painfully and a little bit (( In general, if you find the right position, then in 3 seconds you will pass out without realizing it and it's the end...
P.S. If this method doesnt work for you, do not despair! Keep practicing, change the rope, change the position of the hinge! It took me a long time to find my golden mean, everyone has their own. I like the hinge position in the front over the Adam's apple, head up and eyes looking up
I got the same result, dark vision in 2 seconds. but I still wasn't absolutely sure if this is what it should feel like to have the arteries blocked, nice to know I was right. it boosts confidence to give it a real try.

Reactions: corazon and TayRiz
T

TayRiz

Jul 25, 2023
I got the same result, dark vision in 2 seconds. but I still wasn't absolutely sure if this is what it should feel like to have the arteries blocked, nice to know I was right. it boosts confidence to give it a real try.
I've had attempts before, when after 7-8 seconds the picture started to blur a bit, slight noise in my ears, weakness in my whole body and slight cramps, but no pain, I think I would have the same result.
But to lose consciousness in 2 seconds is the first time I've ever had it, I didn't even have time to realize anything, it was too fast.
In the next couple of days I'll probably go all the way, I'm almost ready, I just need to take care of some things.
By the way, I think besides the main rope I should use a second (safety) rope which can be tied about 5 centimeters lower, because no one knows how strong unconscious convulsions will be. And to survive and remain an invalid is not for me. I may also use a bag on my head in addition. I need 100% results and no surprises)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, corazon and Crono
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
I've had attempts before, when after 7-8 seconds the picture started to blur a bit, slight noise in my ears, weakness in my whole body and slight cramps, but no pain, I think I would have the same result.
But to lose consciousness in 2 seconds is the first time I've ever had it, I didn't even have time to realize anything, it was too fast.
In the next couple of days I'll probably go all the way, I'm almost ready, I just need to take care of some things.
By the way, I think besides the main rope I should use a second (safety) rope which can be tied about 5 centimeters lower, because no one knows how strong unconscious convulsions will be. And to survive and remain an invalid is not for me. I may also use a bag on my head in addition. I need 100% results and no surprises)
can you pm me plsss
im wil go 19 and 20 augustus have one rope but stil looking for rope 2 for 20 augustus

T

TayRiz

Jul 25, 2023
can you pm me plsss
im wil go 19 and 20 augustus have one rope but stil looking for rope 2 for 20 augustus
The white one's thicker, it's the main one. It makes me pass out faster. IMG 20230810 192206
The colored one with a running knot as insurance, IMG 20230810 192309 it will be grafted on 3-5 centimeters lower, so that when I lose consciousness there will be no surprises. The result will be 100%
I also tightly wrap my neck with a regular scarf, so there is less discomfort, the rope does not dig into my neck and there is no pain.
Basically, as I wrote above, if you do everything right, after 3 seconds of complete unconsciousness.
I'm not sure if I'll still be on the site, if you have any questions ask them in the next few hours.
I hope what I write is clear, the translator is not the best (

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I have this 10mm static climbing rope that I bought from Amazon for several weeks now, and I just don't have the guts to do it, and I want to so much.
I'm afraid of the pain and failure.

I wish I had a more peaceful method like SN. If someone has a source that ships to the Middle East, please send me a DM…
I've got the exact same.

Reactions: Amyend88
I'mGoingUnder

I'mGoingUnder

Dec 14, 2022
So, I tried the partial hanging method around four years ago, February 2019, with a tie and the metal hanger in my closet. I (obviously) failed, however, I DID loose consciousness, and woke up convulsing on the floor as the tie had broken. Idiot me thinking a tie would handle the pressure and weight.

However, now I feel ready to try again. I have been dragging out on it for so long, but the last person keeping me alive do not want me anymore, so it is a sudden speed ticket to death for me. I have bought a mooring rope, used to tie boats to the bridge, hence it will definitely handle both the weight and the pressure.

It would have worked last time if the tie had not broken, and this time my "tie" (i.e, mooring rope) will not break, so I am very confident in this.

I think I will CTB today or tomorrow. I would prefer today, however, I have work tomorrow morning and I do not want to let down my boss and my colleagues. They have been so wonderful to me.

I'mGoingUnder

I'mGoingUnder

Dec 14, 2022
Hello! My rope is made of "polyester silk" rope, which is kinda slippery. Dare I try with this, or should I go for something else?

I'mGoingUnder

I'mGoingUnder

Dec 14, 2022
Attempted partial before. You just need to find the cartoids. It will only take a few minutes. Once you do it's quick. SI is a bitch though and you will stand up the first few times. I'm just going full suspension tomorrow night. Full suspension guarantees compression and unconsciousness in 10-20 seconds. It might be more uncomfortable but once you kick the bucket it's over. That's what I'm going for.
When you say "SI is a bitch though and you will stand up the first few times", do you mean that you stand up while already unconscious due to SI kicking in even then, or is it before you have lost consciousness?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Just found it myself. Thank you

E

EndoftheTunnel3339

Jul 21, 2023
Remember not to blackout to often or you could push your luck before any attempt at CTB. I don't want you or anyone being a halfway house here. Full and partial both have their pros and cons, go with what you're comfortable with, because if you're not, then they'll be no success because you won't even attempt it in the end. When you know your method and setup, there's a quiet confident and proper planning really gets going.

It's where your strong pulse comes from in the neck. Try feeling under your left jaw. Although carotids and jugulars go both sides, so this myth of this and that side is a little silly. The carotids only supply 66% of blood to the brain as well. Although shutting off this supply is enough. Going with a belt with partial is less likely to block offth carotids quick, cause it doesn't cinch tight and had a wide surface area. It's possible with full I'd say, but unlikely with partial. You can jam lose.end of belt in door and door frame or loop through or over a wall anchor of such.
Is full suspension hanging with a belt possible? I don't have a rope or necktie or any other conventional ligature like that. I have martial arts belts (which are probably even worse than normal belts for this tbh) and things like hoodie strings and shoelaces in the worst case… so if there is a way to achieve full suspension with a regular belt it would be good.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Is full suspension hanging with a belt possible? I don't have a rope or necktie or any other conventional ligature like that. I have martial arts belts (which are probably even worse than normal belts for this tbh) and things like hoodie strings and shoelaces in the worst case… so if there is a way to achieve full suspension with a regular belt it would be good.
The short answer is yes, but I'd say only attempt if you can't get a rope and you're not very heavy. A petite size man (height and weight) recently did full and died nearby using a belt as it happens.

E

EndoftheTunnel3339

Jul 21, 2023
The short answer is yes, but I'd say only attempt if you can't get a rope and you're not very heavy. A petite size man (height and weight) recently did full and died nearby using a belt as it happens.
What is the maximum weight and height you think it could work for?

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I tried Partial it's not working just pain for more than minute

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
What is the maximum weight and height you think it could work for?
I'm no Albert Pierrepoint I'm afraid. Height isn't the issue; you're either touching the floor or your not, the same pressure applies. In terms of weight? I personally wouldn't attempt it unless I was like less than 100lbs.

E

EndoftheTunnel3339

Jul 21, 2023
I'm no Albert Pierrepoint I'm afraid. Height isn't the issue; you're either touching the floor or your not, the same pressure applies. In terms of weight? I personally wouldn't attempt it unless I was like less than 100lbs.
Well shit. I don't think I have a rope at home and I definitely weigh well above 100 lbs.

E

EndoftheTunnel3339

Jul 21, 2023
Well better that for now than failing.
I guess. I've heard of people hanging themselves from hoodie strings and shoelaces, but I suppose that's also a bullshit way to go about it. Fuck.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I guess. I've heard of people hanging themselves from hoodie strings and shoelaces, but I suppose that's also a bullshit way to go about it. Fuck.
People do achieve it by such ligatures, but they're taking bigger risks, either out of desperation, ignorance, or they're in prison / hospital.

Reactions: Amyend88 and EndoftheTunnel3339
E

EndoftheTunnel3339

Jul 21, 2023
What kind of rope do you recommend getting?

T

TayRiz

Jul 25, 2023
I've finally finished all my business, now I need a day when I'm completely alone. But I've had more time to practice and I'm sure I've found a better option, especially for those who are SI triggered and don't have a rope handy, but have scarves or sheets.

In this thread someone threw a video of a woman from India who hanged herself with scarves after stepping from a chair + I saw a similar video with a man. I decided to try this method, tied 2 scarves to the horizontal bar, stood on a stool and started tying the scarves around my neck, then put one foot down and boom almost immediately a little darkened vision and then I'm already lying on the ground.
The second attempt was more interesting, I tightened the scarves around my neck more tightly and I didn't even realize in the end when I passed out, but when I woke up on the ground the sensations were not the most pleasant, for about a minute I couldn't understand who I was, where I was, whether I was standing or lying down, etc., complete disorientation, probably the scarves took longer to untie and I was hanging longer.
IMG 20230818 132909

What I like about this method is that you quickly disconnect, there is absolutely no pain, the scarves don't cut into your neck unlike ropes and they work better. With ropes it took me a long time to find the right position, knot placement and more, even now the rope doesn't work perfectly, you have to find the position + it makes your neck uncomfortable.

By the way, you can tie 2 scarves around your neck in different ways, I managed to distribute the pressure exactly on the sides of the neck, that's probably why the result was so fast.
I advise you to find that video and try it, but don't tie knots during training unless you are ready to die right now! Because there won't be any precursors, like a buzzing in your ears, strong darkening, weakness and so on, you'll just pass out at some point without even realizing it!

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000, DarknessInMe and Meteora
W

Well-hung

Dec 12, 2019
So I've been trying partial with rope over the door, a simple sock at the front of my throat. I haven't passed out, but when I sit with my butt just touching the ground I have a harder time breathing and no full head feeling, but I get a feeling of deep panic in my stomach. Am I on the right track? I didn't keep track of how many seconds I lasted

D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
Why so thin, if I may ask?
How 10mm is thin? It's more than enough, 10mm is really thick in my opinion, at least when it comes to rope.
I've got a 10mm silk coated rope that can supposedly hold up to 800kg(or so I'm told), without knots of course, but still, I'd assume 10mm nylon rope would hold some weight, but one should test it to best of their abilities of course.

I first tried with a 5mm antenna cord because that was the only thing that I had and honestly it performed okay(partial hanging), or at least it seemed, but when I put my whole weight on it a few times, it snapped, so I got a 10mm rope, and it holds me just fine.
But I could be wrong, I'm new to hanging as the method that I had chosen before was different and all of my research is on that, HOWEVER, so far everything points out to the fact that a 10mm rope is sufficient enough.

Also when you're buying a rope there should be some sort of specifications as to how much it can hold and whatnot, but I'd assume everyone would use what they have at their disposal, same as I did, therefore testing is essential and necessary.
So I've been trying partial with rope over the door, a simple sock at the front of my throat. I haven't passed out, but when I sit with my butt just touching the ground I have a harder time breathing and no full head feeling, but I get a feeling of deep panic in my stomach. Am I on the right track? I didn't keep track of how many seconds I lasted
I'd say no, with the tests that I've done, you should get a fainting feeling, I got really close, but I didn't wanna do it, it was just for a test.
As far as I know, the whole point is to cut the blood circulation, not your respiratory system, because when the breathing is shut before you faint, you automatically panic and back out.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
@RayInTheBay
I initially wanted to do it with a lead rope for horses as I thought it would for sure hold my weight.
Thats why I m surprised.
Thank you for the advice to test if it holds the weight. Thats one of my biggest concerns that I might fall down before I m dead. I m planing on doing it full suspension.
Still dont know what hook to take. Got some suggestions here but they re not very practicable in my room.

Reactions: CW36 and DaysOfTomorrow