• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
It may be able to hold your body weight, but it looks awfully thin. Thinner ligatures are prone to cutting into the skin and will be ultimately more painful. Hanging already isn't a pleasant experience, so I recommend at least using the best option available. For reference I'm using a cotton cord rope I bought for cheap at my local hardware store. I hope you're able to find peace.
Thank you!!!
It may be able to hold your body weight, but it looks awfully thin. Thinner ligatures are prone to cutting into the skin and will be ultimately more painful. Hanging already isn't a pleasant experience, so I recommend at least using the best option available. For reference I'm using a cotton cord rope I bought for cheap at my local hardware store. I hope you're able to find peace.
Thank you! How thick is your cotton cord rope?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Please help! Is this rope good for hanging?it's 20 m I can make it thick,I also tried to break it,it seems solid. It's also quite cheap too!

If not,can you recommend what rope should I use?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 114945
Since it is long, try using it with 4 strands. That will make it thicker. Right now it will work but the intense pressure on the skin will not feel good.

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
What is a poor man solution to the exit bag,to block the air during hanging? Cheap and easy solution...
I think to put something on my head while I hang myself so I can't breath and make sure I don't survive it. What can I put?

(Urgent help needed, very desperate, my suffering is non stopping and very harsh looking for solution for over a month..)

P.S I don't know does anyone else thin like me but I'm trying to do at least a couple of methods at once to make sure death is inevitable

Reactions: Kris7825
Y

yetep30736

Jun 22, 2023
Hello guys!

I've decided for partial hanging. I have three places to hang where I think that it can hold my weight.

The main issue is that I'm 1.85 m tall and I think I'm quite tall for partial hanging. The door of the shower cabin are only 5 cm taller than me.

Any ideas about how prepare the noose, length of the rope and the main issue, how to CTB touching the ground with my feet.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
elephantshoe

elephantshoe

unfinished business finisher
Jan 25, 2023
What is a poor man solution to the exit bag,to block the air during hanging? Cheap and easy solution...
I think to put something on my head while I hang myself so I can't breath and make sure I don't survive it. What can I put?

(Urgent help needed, very desperate, my suffering is non stopping and very harsh looking for solution for over a month..)

P.S I don't know does anyone else thin like me but I'm trying to do at least a couple of methods at once to make sure death is inevitable
I understand the urge to make success as sure as possible, but there really is no need for comical setups like trying to cut your veins while hanging or hanging yourself in a room full of Carbonmonoxide (read those in actual threads on this site...). each new factor has margin for errors.
rather follow the KISS formula: keep it simple, stupid! rule out possible errors and you will succeed. a sturdy rope, a trusty anchor point and ~45 minutes of uninterrupted time will do the trick. if you manage your SI of course.

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
I understand the urge to make success as sure as possible, but there really is no need for comical setups like trying to cut your veins while hanging or hanging yourself in a room full of Carbonmonoxide (read those in actual threads on this site...). each new factor has margin for errors.
rather follow the KISS formula: keep it simple, stupid! rule out possible errors and you will succeed. a sturdy rope, a trusty anchor point and ~45 minutes of uninterrupted time will do the trick. if you manage your SI of course.
You are right about that!

joshdoc

joshdoc

Erotic noose
Jun 20, 2023
I need to CTB ASAP, please help. I just realized that the bannister in the house should be able to hold my weight. I need to order a rope. will this rope be good?

INNOCEDEAR Double Braided Nylon Anchor Rope(White Reflective, 3/8" x 100',1/2" 150') Anchor Line/Boat Anchor Rope with Stainless Steel Thimble, Quality Marine Rope, Boat Accessories

Amazon product ASIN B092PPD7CQ
artificial ropes are not really recommendable since they have a rather slippery surface texture what often results in knots opening,loosening or coming undone.Another risk is that synthetic ropes tend to rip more easily...get a good length of Manila rope instead

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
The rope snapped.

I hit the sweet spot and became unconscious very quick so I don't think that SI kicked in although it's possible that I was moving while unconscious which caused the rope to snap.
What kind of rope did you use?

magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
What kind of rope did you use?
A cheap one from Amazon. I'm not sure if there's a specific rope that's good for full suspension hanging but if there is, I hope someone feels free to let me know. I don't really care about what rope I use, death is what matters.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Can someone help me with the following question? I struggled several times to succeed with partial hanging due to SI and want to try full suspension as I heard that this method should be safer. What kind of place/hook is necessary to hang yourself by full suspension?
I'll be in a psychiatric hospital from tomorrow on, but it is no acute care unit, so I will probably be able to go into a forest and hang myself there.

A

audison

Jun 29, 2023
What kind of rope length/diameter do people recommend? The rope I have on my wishlist is 3/4'' by 20 ft, I've heard the thicker the rope is the better.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
H

HaveToEndIt

Apr 13, 2023
I have this 10mm static climbing rope that I bought from Amazon for several weeks now, and I just don't have the guts to do it, and I want to so much.
I'm afraid of the pain and failure.

I wish I had a more peaceful method like SN. If someone has a source that ships to the Middle East, please send me a DM…

Attachments

• IMG_3255.jpeg
    IMG_3255.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
ronj

ronj

Jun 13, 2023
I have this 10mm static climbing rope that I bought from Amazon for several weeks now, and I just don't have the guts to do it, and I want to so much.
I'm afraid of the pain and failure.

I wish I had a more peaceful method like SN. If someone has a source that ships to the Middle East, please send me a DM…
I have a similar type of rope and feeling exactly how you feel. I cant get SN. So I'll just probably booze tequila or vodka to feel less pain.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I heard, If block your wind pipe. your head builds up with blood, instead of passing out, so the main goal is to block the arteries, but not strong enough to block the wind pipe. Correct?

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
I heard, If block your wind pipe. your head builds up with blood, instead of passing out, so the main goal is to block the arteries, but not strong enough to block the wind pipe. Correct?
I'm aiming to shut my carotid arteries (the pressure of that closes the jugular veins too) and leave my windpipe open. That way you avoid the bloated head feeling and get to breathe. I've been able to achieve this before so I just need to replicate it when I attempt again. Sometimes I find the right spot and sometimes I can't get it for the life of me!

Reactions: ronj
annabellelover

annabellelover

Apr 29, 2023
Hi I'm considering using this method however I have a few questions about it that id appreciate if I could get help with. (Some of my questions are because I'm not good with English and couldn't fully understand).

I guess first I'm interested in more info on partial suspension. Like how is it done exactly? How can I make sure I do it right?

Can I just use a standard necktie from Amazon or something as ligature? Is there a recommendation for better ligature? Also how should I tie the ligature to the support to make sure it doesn't come off?

Is there anything I can buy to use as support? I don't really have anywhere to hang from.

Also I'd like to know of any possible complications..

Thank you 🙏 sorry for so many questions

J

JustStopThePain

Jul 5, 2023
Just something to share: I worked in a Level 1 Trauma Center & saw a 16 year old come in, attempted a full hanging in a barn. He broke his neck, but survived to find he was paralyzed from his chest down. Partial is how you hear Prison inmates who CBT.
LA Times with full description of how Steve Banagee Hung himself, kneeling.
This is a convenience link to post on Wikipedia, great hyper links to carotids and how to tie a knot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
What would be the best way to tie a tie, to ctb, like I tried a slipknot but eh, maybe I need a rope, that would probably do better

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
What's the best rope to buy? I heard climbing rope is good? Any help would be nice, I wanna leave so badly

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I think with full hanging the position does not matter because the gravity will fix it anyway

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
for full suspension, I have a double braided nylon rope and, because it's slippery & 1/2 inch, the slip knot can easily comes loose no matter how much I tighten it. Can't change the rope. What can I do?

1) Should I do a a hangman's knot https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/04/149127_double.mp4

2) making a slipknot and then passing the other end of the rope through the loop.

3) an Arbor knot?

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
I just have found this rope on boat site. Its 5 m long 10mm
Hope it would be sufficient as I am female. Weight only 62kg.

Attachments

• Snimka zaslona 2023-07-15 152929.png
    Snimka zaslona 2023-07-15 152929.png
    346.5 KB · Views: 0