• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
I REALLY want to get it over with as soon as I can. It's Sunday rn. If I am able to order today, when could I hope it arrives?

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
I'd like to know this too. Placed order yesterday from CCS. Will they send a tracking number soon? Delivery is to USA.

Reactions: sadjenny
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I got a tracking number next day. Sent Thursday arrived Monday. Little discreet box.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
I'm not going to be able to get my package sadly, but in case future people want to know: I ordered Sunday evening, it was shipped Monday morning (tracking number sent to email), and the estimated arrival date is supposed to be this Saturday. So all in all, just under a week.

I'd like to know this too. Placed order yesterday from CCS. Will they send a tracking number soon? Delivery is to USA.

You should receive tracking number today!

TooTiredToSleep

TooTiredToSleep

Mar 26, 2023
Could someone pm me what CCS is? I would use IC but I've read that they don't have discrete shipping and I live with roommates that might find the package .-.

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I'm not going to be able to get my package sadly, but in case future people want to know: I ordered Sunday evening, it was shipped Monday morning (tracking number sent to email), and the estimated arrival date is supposed to be this Saturday. So all in all, just under a week.
I'm not sure where you are located, but I'm in the US. I ordered mine on a Friday, tracking said delivery the following Wednesday, but it arrived 2 days sooner on Monday. Are you not able to wait for yours?

manta

manta

Mar 26, 2023
Can't remember exact time frame as it's been a few months since I've ordered, but it was definitely less than two weeks.

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
I placed an order to CCS, yet for some reason they refunded my payment without giving me a reason. Sent a message yesterday and placed another order, no response yet. Hopefully they should send a tracking number within the next two days for me.

Update: They stated that they couldn't ship to where I live. If anyone has a source other than IC or CCS that ships to U.S. Territories, please PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: downndone2
S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
I'm not sure where you are located, but I'm in the US. I ordered mine on a Friday, tracking said delivery the following Wednesday, but it arrived 2 days sooner on Monday. Are you not able to wait for yours?

I've been caught by family and she's intercepting my mail, unfortunately. She knows the SN is poison I bought to kill myself. So all I can do is track it wistfully šŸ„²

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
For me it's been 2 days and I haven't heard from them and my credit card hasn't been charged either. I wonder how long I should wait before writing to their customer service email.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
For me it's been 2 days and I haven't heard from them and my credit card hasn't been charged either. I wonder how long I should wait before writing to their customer service email.

It'll be okay friend, hang in there. I know hanging in limbo like this is very nerve wracking.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Are they no longer shipping to US? I ordered the other day but haven't heard from them... I need this to arrive.

Yahwa

Yahwa

ģ”Øė°œė…„
Mar 28, 2023

You should receive tracking number today!
I really hope you'll receive your package as soon as possible. I hope your package won't be intercepted this time, but if it is, try to order to a PO box next time.

I was planning on going with IC because I didn't know about CCS, could you please PM the info?

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I've been caught by family and she's intercepting my mail, unfortunately. She knows the SN is poison I bought to kill myself. So all I can do is track it wistfully šŸ„²
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. (Hugs)

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
ordered mine about a week ago. Got the shipping confirmation not long after. I'm 5 states away from their HQ in Michigan, and it hasnt arrived yet, so I'm a bit concerned. Not to mention theres a risk of it being returned to sender.

S

ShuttingDown

Nov 6, 2022
Can someone dm me link to ccs pls, thanks or any other trusted seller

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
Still haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet after 4 days, but at least I see a pending charge on my credit card website.

Waiting sucks.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Posting an update to say that my package is out for delivery today, a whole 2 days ahead of schedule. So ordered on Sunday, will arrive on today, Thursday.

I'm sorry so many of y'all are waiting. šŸ™