• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Around 14, but I wouldn't exactly say I stole it, I told my mom I want a drink and she was like "yeah, whatever, go pour yourself some", and then I just started taking her liquor sometimes.

How old were you when you first successfully concealed something from your parents, something they either still don't know or something that got revealed years later with no consequences?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Echo
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
How old were you when you first successfully concealed something from your parents, something they either still don't know or something that got revealed years later with no consequences?

I think my first big concealment was when i was in grade 2, so i was maybe 7 or 8... we were lined up in gym class and i was so bored... i was standing beside the fire alarm thingy and i wondered what would happen if i pulled it. I figured it would snap back up and no one would know it was even someone in that room who had pulled it.

Well, i was wrong- it stayed down. But no one had seen me, and no one suspected meek, innocent me.

The firetrucks showed up and everything. I was terrified of getting caught because my home life wasn't the greatest and there would have been punishments.

So i even told my teacher "Guides Honour" with the girl guide salute that i hadn't done it.... Desperate that i was.... hahaha.

No one EVER found out.

If you've ever been in a car accident, what age was your first one?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Never had a car accident but came off my Kawasaki 125cc at 45mph when l hit a patch of black ice and then hit a wall with my head[explains a lot:-)] at age 18.

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Never had a car accident but came off my Kawasaki 125cc at 45mph when l hit a patch of black ice and then hit a wall with my head[explains a lot:-)] at age 18.
Ouch!!
I'd say that counts!
Btw, you didn't ask a question. :sunglasses:

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Ouch!!
I'd say that counts!
Btw, you didn't ask a question. :sunglasses:
Oh sorry, Have you ever done a really loud fart in church and how old were you?

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Lol. I'm not a church goer. Guess i'm going to 'hell'. So nope, no loud farts in church- though if i'd ever gone i would have been so tempted to do something to break the silence and monotony! (At least that's how i think of church being)

At what age did you first skip class?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
3rd grade/9 years old was the first time I skipped class without being sick. That's because I was suspended. The first time I intentionally skipped a class was when I was 20. I had spent all night stressing about doing an assignment that I overslept. The class was at 2 pm and I overslept. After that I was actually so ashamed that I literally skipped all my other classes and therefore the rest of my semester. Luckily I was able to get Withdrawals on all of them.

How old were you when you first had a mental breakdown?

Reactions: b&w
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
How old were you when you first had a mental breakdown?
4. I'm serious. Cried for 24 hours straight after I watched my mother slam the door and walk out the day they divorced. It broke me as a person, forever. Was only the beginning

How old were you when you recall back to your first memory?

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and b&w
b&w

b&w

Nov 12, 2020

How old were you when you gave up on life and what made you come to this conclusion? (Forgive me if this is too vague)

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
21 I sort of gave up. 26 I fully gave up, or at least as close to fully as possible.

How old were you when you first grew out of something you really enjoyed?

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and b&w
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
9. We didn't have a TV at the boarding school/orphanage thing where I spent a year (sorry, my English decided it will suck today!), and when I came back home and turned on the cable TV that I thought I missed, I realized I no longer enjoyed any of the shows I used to watch.

How old were you when you remember being told you were too old to do something you wanted to do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and b&w
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was 14 I was too old to order off the kids menu of one of my favorite restaurants which bothered me because none of the food on the adult menu there interested me.

How old were you when you first went to an amusement park?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I've...never been to one so far.

How old were you when you first went to the movies without your family?

• Aww..
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
7 years old in second grade, I went on a field trip where my class saw Monsters Inc. in theaters. Funny enough I don't remember much about seeing it. I remember more from when I saw the movie much later. Maybe I was late or had a bad seat?...

How old were you when you first had to fill out a tax related form?

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
25 I think? I'm not sure though, I don't really remember all forms I ever filled.

How old were you when you first started doing chores because you realized they needed to get done and not because someone told you?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
18 when I had to clean my dorm multiple times, and especially when I had to clean it when I was moving out.

How old were you when you first sought any form of therapy?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
First voluntarily went to a therapist at 28, aka when the pandemic started. First was forced into therapy at 9 at school though.

How old were you when you had your first hospital stay (not counting being in a hospital when you were born, naturally)?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was 4 and while I was on a Disneyland trip, I suddenly got this extreme fever and had to go to the hospital for it. I don't remember much but it was over quickly enough that I still got to do some stuff at Disneyland. I don't think I've ever had to go to the hospital for myself since.

How old were you when you first got sick and actually felt really bad instead of feeling glad that it meant a break from school?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm not sure, very young. I was an very sickly child with multiple chronic ilnesses, always in and out of hospitals, and felt very bad about being sick way before I started feeling bad about having to go to school.

How old were you when you first broke a bone?

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've...never broken a bone... Guess that's one advantage of never playing too many sports or doing any physical activity...

How old were you when your parents first started asking you to go find a boyfriend/girlfriend?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Guess that's one advantage of never playing too many sports or doing any physical activity...
Not necessarily, most of my broken bones came from falling in a spectacular fashion while just walking (usually on the stairs) :))

How old were you when your parents first started asking you to go find a boyfriend/girlfriend?
13. Yeah.

How old were you when you heard someone about your age announce their engagement and/or pregnancy?

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not necessarily, most of my broken bones came from falling in a spectacular fashion while just walking (usually on the stairs) :))
That sucks. I've definitely had some close calls with stairs so I guess I should be lucky for that too.

How old were you when you heard someone about your age announce their engagement and/or pregnancy?
21 or 22. One of my less-close friends married his high school sweetheart. They've been together ever since and even run a business together. At least he's the only one my age I know who's gotten married so far.

How old were you when time started to feel like it was going too quickly?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
About 10 I think.

How old were you when you first remember feeling nostalgic?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
19, I started feeling nostalgia for MapleStory specifically because I hadn't played it in a while.

How old were you when you got your first mobile phone?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
13 I think.

How old were you when you got on the Internet for the first time?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
10. My dad made a big show of helping me make an email address then let me explore it alone to my heart's content completely unrestricted.

How old were you when you first played a video game?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
11 or 12 I think. I played Battle Toads on an old Nintendo.

How old were you when you created your first account on social media?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I was either 16 or 17 when I first made a Facebook account, which was actually while it had already been popular for a little while. I think I only got it because I realized how inevitable it was to get one after seeing the South Park episode about it.

How old were you when your favorite tv show ended?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020

How old were you when you first saw your absolute favourite movie?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
17. The 2011 Muppets movie was in theaters and I just felt like seeing it on a whim even though I was always more of a Sesame Street fan. The movie did a really good job of making me feel guilty for not growing up with it and it also showed me a lot of things I was actually able to relate to. I even cried near the end!

How old were you when you first started feeling a distinct difference between you and younger generations?