Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
I'm 24. Feel like 100.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and suffering
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
I am happy that a lot of us are 30, 40, 50. The posts that make me the saddest are the young teens who want to die, because life can change so much at that age. Let's get real. if you are 50, you probably can't change as much as someone who is 16.
Is it surprising though? Economic mobility, labour rights, and wealth inequality have regressed about 120 years in country's history, debt is at an all time high, the government is a plutocracy, infrastructure in poor areas are akin to 3rd world countries, the ecosystem will be on the verge of collapse within their lifetime, and younger gens have the education and access to information to notice this while atomized from their community.

This is a time period where we'd be puzzled if suicides didn't rise, especially in the below 40 demographic. (17-24)

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Walilamdzi and Jen Erik
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
48 & shagged

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, kkatt, Bluedew and 2 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
26 and rotting as I soar past my expiration date

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, mentionized1 and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I'm 18, I'm behind in terms of brain development for example (didint learn how to wipe until I turned 12) (didint learn how to tie my shoes until I was 13)

Mr. Hang Man,

I deeply sympathize with you. I am 19 and have had a brain injury. The level of inferiority I sometimes feel when I compare myself to others my age can be overwhelming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Mr. Hang Man
Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
Mr. Hang Man,

I deeply sympathize with you. I am 19 and have had a brain injury. The level of inferiority I sometimes feel when I compare myself to others my age can be overwhelming.
What I hate the most is they like to rub it in thinking they're funny by making fun of the disabled. I don't mind if they make fun of me but I don't like seeing someone less fortunate than me recieve the same treatment, it's cruel and only alienates the victim.

blankpain

blankpain

Jan 8, 2019
18 and more than ready

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Psychotic King

Psychotic King

Failure
Apr 18, 2019
Soon to be 27. I am really anxious about getting old. I started balding in the early 20's, I look nothing like I used to few years ago, dont even feel familiar with the mirror image of myself. I hate slowing recovery rate, being physically more tired (but that just might be a diabetes or something, I have not done myself a favor with my way of life in the recent times...), all that. I dont feel old, but I should have to take responsibility. Feels strange to be among friends who have gotten married, some have kids, but none is alone. Dont feel like I belong at all. Being single is just a small part of that though, never felt like I belonged or never even felt like I was like humans. And I dont mean to say that I feel like I am a special snowflake or anything, just dont feel like I am familiar/similar or even close to anyone, even family, friends or animals

• Aww..
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Originally from Hungary, but I live in the US now.

I've met a few hungarian girls in the past year or 2 (in your line of work too) they where all kind people and good at heart. Very nice people but sadly they struggle with the life. Living in hungary is no joke from what i hear.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
25, but my body is physically about 55, and I've been dead mentally/socially as far as living my life like a normal person, since I was 21. Just have to kill the body now.

• Aww..
reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
17. Quite on the younger side, unfortunately, as most folk seem to be mid-20s or late 40s- to early 50s.

Last edited:
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
1,691,666,667 years old

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with