kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
It's my first thought when I wake up, and then I spend the whole day doing things to stop thinking about it but it pops up around every 3 minutes.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Life interrupted
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A large proportion of every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
stressedmess

stressedmess

Jun 5, 2023
At every minor inconvenience… so everyday, every otherday… if I'm lucky Ican go a week

• Hugs
Reactions: ReversedNthTerm and CTB Dream
Forgettable

Forgettable

May 18, 2023
I think about it every day, I'd say 70% of my thoughts revolve about ctb

• Hugs
G

grimfigure

Jun 11, 2023
I'm thinking about CTB'ing around 80% of the time I'm awake.
Obviously every damn day when my brain lights up my consciousness - there's no need for a trigger, it just so happens regularly as if it's my "personality". But well usually when i have nothing in mind, and most intense suithoughts appear hours before i go to bed

• Hugs
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
Anytime between once and 4 times a day depending on my mood, sometimes I fixate on it for hours.

• Hugs
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I'm thinking about suicide 20 percent of my day

• Hugs
ThroughTheLight

ThroughTheLight

May 8, 2023
Basically every day. I fantasize about it when I'm bored too.

• Hugs
LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
I'm right there and the 80% range as well for me it's a matter of waiting because I am in a suicide pact and that requires me waiting about 7 years and the waiting drives me insane but I understand as to why better to die somewhere comfortable with your partners then die somewhere miserable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and ctb-soon
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
currently 24/7 I just wait to do it but sth keeps me back unfortunately I wish it was easier!

• Hugs
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
Always thinking about it from the moment I wake up till bedtime. It's the most dominant thought in my head

• Hugs
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I spend most of my time reading about it and doing research, experimenting/practicing the initial stages of some methods that require less equipment, and looking for sources. Since I get tired easily, I try not to think about it during breaks so I can be refreshed once break time is over. But even sleep isn't an escape - I've been having dreams about CTB'ing recently.

• Hugs
Owl_07

Owl_07

Jun 28, 2023
In the last weeks actually every fucking second, even in my dreams

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and mlcs
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
The only time I don't think about it is when I'm with my partner. Sometimes feelings of regret wash over me though, like I'd be sad to have to leave them because I love them so much

Otherwise, it's the main thing I'm thinking about on the daily.

• Hugs
Sapphire

Sapphire

Student
Nov 22, 2022
I think about it all day long from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed.

• Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I think about ctb all the time. I dream about it so sleep is not a reprieve. I think about how, when, where, etc.

• Hugs
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I think about it everyday. Usually throughout the day.

• Hugs
Shaylla1998

Shaylla1998

Jul 9, 2023
This thought tends to linger in my mind throughout most of my waking hours. On good days, it may surface less frequently, but on bad days, it weighs heavier, occupying my thoughts for the entirety of the day.

• Hugs
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Fairly frequently though I think thinking about it so much is actually to my benefit. I've been able to do lots of research and think I finally have a solid plan which to me is pretty important given I failed an OD CTB just a few months ago.

• Hugs
FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
Every day, I can't escape the thoughts no matter what I'm doing or how much I try to distract myself

• Hugs
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
becoming more frequent before was at least once a day now almost constant but I think it's cause I'm making plans and it feels way more real

• Hugs
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
Whenever my I relapse and my anxiety gets worse then normal. Sometimes just randomly. Anxiety fuxking sucks.
this anxiety wrecks. i think about it every day but when anciety kicks in its 24/7 and my thoughts just go to ctb right now and that repeats till my anxiety attack is over

• Hugs
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
All the time…

• Hugs
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Everyday even with a fairly large amount of medication. The meds make me think a bit less of it, but, it's a dominant thought in my head, I'm getting ideations very frequently, picturing my death scene in my head and all that...

• Hugs
S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
not often, just every day. lol

• Hugs
ctb-soon

ctb-soon

Student
Jul 12, 2023
It comes in waves. Sometimes no thoughts about it to an overpowering urge to do it.

My guess a wave is what will take me away

• Hugs