• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
Hi
The only thing i can really work with to kms is ketamine atm and i just found out how to get it. How much would be needed for a 50-51 kg female? I tried searching ld-50 and it ended with confusing results and i'm hoping someone has any more info

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
Hi
The only thing i can really work with to kms is ketamine atm and i just found out how to get it. How much would be needed for a 50-51 kg female? I tried searching ld-50 and it ended with confusing results and i'm hoping someone has any more info
can you pm me on where you get your ketamine?

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
It is possible to OD on Ketamine. But you would need to take over 5 grams in one go, taking account what you weight.

Many many years ago, one i knew died from an overdose.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Can't ketamine be used as an anesthetic though?
Could perch yourself somewhere high up and take it, once losing consciousness could fall and have a painless death?
Or combining it with drowning in a similar way?

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Ketamine is an anesthetic!

And when you reach a certain dose you are going into whats called the K hole!
Thats when you loose most of yourself, but you're still alive.

I think you should read a little about it. "K hole" ..It does not take a lot to get there..

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It is possible to OD on Ketamine. But you would need to take over 5 grams in one go, taking account what you weight.

Many many years ago, one i knew died from an overdose.
Really? On K alone?

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Really? On K alone?
Yes.Its possible.
But because most take it through the nose, they are hitting k hole before they OD.
So that's the main reason, why so few overdoses happens..
A video vent viral once. A asian girl took a HUGE line..i mean MEGA line.. She died.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight