B

BRosenberger

Apr 22, 2023
Recently diagnosed, but I've known something was wrong with me since forever. Used to be a happy kid, it all went downhill once puberty hit, I guess it unlocked my mental health issues.

On meds since recently. I've decided to give them a chance, but in the meantime I'm planning my suicide. Im less suicidal on the meds, but still think that I'll go once I'm confident with my method.
Same with me. Things started going downhill since puberty. Diagnosed with type 2 bipolar in my 30s.

Reactions: deadhead12!
S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
here I am, 32 years thrown in the toilet, bipolar type 2 since, I only sought medical help when I was in the depressive phases, then I gave up and when I went into mania I combined a lot of disasters, now I've just taken lithium but it's too late, I've done too much damage, I can't live with it and honestly I have no interest in life anymore, I also have undiagnosed autism, I hope to do ctb soon

• Hugs
Reactions: deadhead12! and The anhedonic one
drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
I'm bipolar 1 with psychosis. Wouldn't wish this disease on anybody :(

Reactions: deadhead12!
SadPingu

SadPingu

Go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
Bipolar type 2. If anyone wants to chat about it and share experiences PM me.

Reactions: fayth2567
D

deadhead12!

Mar 12, 2023
Hi everyone,
Just wondering how many suicidal bipolar people are on here. I am one myself, bipolar 2.
I had a good life prior to bipolar onset. If you want to share your bipolar story that would be greatly appreciated.
Please and thank you.
I am bipolar 1 and have struggled with suicidal ideation frequently as a result. I don't know how to mold a bipolar life to fit with a capitalist world. It's very hard to find happiness after my last manic episode that went on for 8 months. I had to declare bankruptcy at age 25, and now I don't see a future because of it.

Reactions: drennedrat
C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
At the age of 19 mania led me to cannabis abuse to psychosis, followed by hospitalization, months later with all the meds and treatment wasn't able to finish high school. Manic episodes continued after I got off meds. Interesting enough, I was able to rebound and get a bachelor's degree even launch a career after that. Then, guess what, another manic episode led me to cannabis abuse again and it triggered another long lasting psychosis, in which I unfortunately wasn't hospitalized, but "lived" it out instead, destroying everything I've been building up and I even changed my country of residency on that trip, until the depression stage started and took away the rest. I became very dependent on my surroundings, I don't even know what I'm doing most of the time, have a hard time telling right from wrong, it's traumatizing. My environment has been good and forgiving to me so far, but I never know where all this is going. I just want to be taken care of meanwhile, I became very lazy, almost useless. I think my brain took a real hit this time, or maybe it's the heat in that new country. I don't know, I just live moment to moment hoping things will turn out ok eventually. I don't wanna be homeless and I don't wanna live through agony that makes me want to ctb, but it does come back over again. Bipolar is no joke, I do understand how it ruins so many lives. Most of all I want to be normal again. I have hopes for the future, as long as they're people willing to take care of me, otherwise I'm truly lost and hopeless.

lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
I have bipolar disorder (type 1 w/ psychosis)