• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I am doing so poorly from my Levaquin antibiotic nerve and tendon damage and Lyme disease. My order for N was mailed this past Saturday. Thanks in advance!

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I think a couple weeks because it does go through customs

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Some people wait months, some just weeks. Depends if it gets held up by customs. I'm in Europe and it took exactly one week. I guess I was lucky.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The last I read it gets seized by homeland security but maybe not all the time?

Reactions: Kruger
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
You could probably go to mexico yourself and get it cheap yourself. They flights are cheap and more reliable than A rn.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You could probably go to mexico yourself and get it cheap yourself. They flights are cheap and more reliable than A rn.
It's not possible to find it now, apparently they have cracked down on it.

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
It's not possible to find it now, apparently they have cracked down on it.
I hope not. But I have doubt about that. Maybe a few well known ones have been cracked down. My friend is in Mexico right now and he's been offered cocaine by every third person. Not sure why they would be cautious of veterinary N over cocaine. Do you know which ones have been cracked down - are they the ones mentioned in PPeH?

There are numerous vet clinics, I'm sure if you really wanted to, you will find it there.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Not sure why they would be cautious of veterinary N over cocaine.
The Mexican government tries to cooperate with the US authorities quite a bit and it sounds like they are aware of people importing N from Mexico and trying to stop it. I just know what I read about lately.