• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

QiTianDaSheng

Apr 6, 2023
The ketamine dose seems a bit low to me, especially if taken orally. I think knock out doses (for surgery) are closer to a gram.

Also, it's both a great and an awful way to go, depending on your ketamine experience. I got a vasectomy with ketamine general, as a big fan of K already, and coming round from that was wild.

Reactions: Outandproud
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
So I made a thread that is now flooded with a million different ways to have a sedated death (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/page-4) with legal research chemicals that can be bought online, since I keep getting asked how I would do it, here are some of the ways that I would use if I didn't have to kill myself when police are at my door. I will keep this one more simple since there are so many ways depending on the RC's you can find and I want it to be very comprehensible. Basically all items below can easily be acquired online in RC markets or online pharmacies that ship worldwide.

These ones don't use opioids so there is no nausea.
1. 10mL or more of GBL/GHB/1,4 BDO + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

2. 10g of Carisoprodol (20 tablets) + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

3. 1g of Methylmethaqualone or Nitromethaqualone + Megadose benzo + optional sedatives ...

4. 10g Phenprobamate + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut + optional sedatives ...

5. 10g Carisoprodol + 100mg Zopiclone or 30mg Eszopiclone + 200mg Baclofen + 600mg Pregabalin (indian pharms method)

6. 10g Chloral Hydrate + Megadose benzo + 1-2 other sedatives mentioned above.

7. 3-6g Clomethiazole or its analogues + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut (Keith Moon died from solely 6g of Clomethiazole capsules and he had a significant tolerance to them from his addiction) make sure to encapsulate your Clomethiazole as it is very corrosive, you may need 20 capsules for 6g,

Opioid methods:
To avoid opioid nausea while awake, always take the opioid when sedation from your sedative of choice takes effect, about 10-30 mins later, or buy acid-resistant enteric coated capsules to put the opioid in, and then you can dose it with the sedatives all at the same time, as this will make the opioid release after 2h or so when it reaches the intestines.

1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid (Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo and/or other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it. For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

2. 100-500mg Brorphine + Megadose benzo + antiemetic like Diphenhydramine + optional sedatives ...

3. 1000mg 2-MAP-237 (ORALLY IN ENTERIC, ACID RESISTANT CAPSULES ONLY) + Megadose benzo + antiemetic + optional sedatives ...

If you are going to use SN:
I personally would not use SN but if you are going to do it this way, I would copy the popular SN guides but replace the Ibuprofen/Paracetamol part with a strong sedative or Ketamine analogue. Below are my recommendations, mixing them together would be more effective so I'll just list them in categories. If mixing then one could significantly lower the dose of the sedative, but don't lower the dose of the Ketamine analogue as that is honestly the best option.

1. 200-300mg FXE or Ketamine, 300-400mg 2-FDCK, 100mg DCK, 20mg O-PCE are arguably the best options and will put you in a K-Hole for your SN overdose. Basically you will go into an unconscious dream-like state and you will be unable to feel pain, this is why Ketamine is used during surgeries.

2. 2000mg or more of Carisoprodol

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

5. Add any other sedatives mentioned above in this post.

I tried to organize the combos by preference (lethal guarantee and peaceful death) and also separated the combos by items that can all be bought from a single vendor, but feel free to ask questions if you have your own prescriptions that could replace the sedatives, or any tweaks you would want to make to any of these methods.
First of all a big thank you for posting all this informations! I'm lurking for some time here and the methods you're posting sound the most reasonable to me.

A question, if you don't mind. What would be the least expensive of those options you posted? I'm pretty much broke as anyone can be, and I have zero experience in buying/finding RCs and/or Benzos and stuff. So it's already a task to find out where to get those things in that djungle out there. But it would help a lot if I was able to narrow down what I actually have to search for. It's not making any sense to try to get something that I couldn't afford anyway in the end...

Or using other words: is there a method you would seriously consider if you only had, let's say 100 Dollars to spend?

thx

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
How much Xanax would you need to take with 10ml GBL?

Reactions: emurr
Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
First of all a big thank you for posting all this informations! I'm lurking for some time here and the methods you're posting sound the most reasonable to me.

A question, if you don't mind. What would be the least expensive of those options you posted? I'm pretty much broke as anyone can be, and I have zero experience in buying/finding RCs and/or Benzos and stuff. So it's already a task to find out where to get those things in that djungle out there. But it would help a lot if I was able to narrow down what I actually have to search for. It's not making any sense to try to get something that I couldn't afford anyway in the end...

Or using other words: is there a method you would seriously consider if you only had, let's say 100 Dollars to spend?

thx
100 is enough if you buy from an indian pharmacy or have good sources nearby, or both. Depends on location but usually 100 is enough. PM me
How much Xanax would you need to take with 10ml GBL?
Megadose that shit and up the GBL if you can.

Reactions: deepblack
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
100 is enough if you buy from ...
This is probably the best thing I've heard in weeks.
"... good sources nearby ...", that's most likely not the case unfortunately. Since you suggested it, PM

EDIT: seems I'm too "new" and don't have permission to send PMs
EDIT 2: I'm from Central Europe, since that info probably matters

Last edited:
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
hmmm this GBL / GHB / DBO stuff sounds pretty promising. Sounds better than SN tbh.

Whats your opinion on a nice dose of that stuff (10mL) + 10mg bromazolam?

Definetly sounds very peaceful and better than SN. Only problem is I have no clue where to source this stuff though. Found some clearnet RC sites for bromaz but they honestly dont look all that legit. Could you maybe PM me some sources? Id take this over SN anyday, you make it sound very peaceful, no pain no nausea? Just quickly fall asleep as if it was N?

@Proper Overdoser

Reactions: Yavannah and she
Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
hmmm this GBL / GHB / DBO stuff sounds pretty promising. Sounds better than SN tbh.

Definetly sounds very peaceful and better than SN. Only problem is I have no clue where to source this stuff though. Found some clearnet RC sites for bromaz but they honestly dont look all that legit. Could you maybe PM me some sources? Id take this over SN anyday, you make it sound very peaceful, no pain no nausea? Just quickly fall asleep as if it was N?

@Proper Overdoser
But are you even ready for it

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
This is probably the best thing I've heard in weeks.
"... good sources nearby ...", that's most likely not the case unfortunately. Since you suggested it, PM

EDIT: seems I'm too "new" and don't have permission to send PMs
EDIT 2: I'm from Central Europe, since that info probably matters
There's a lot of good EU sources I could help on PM maybe

@Proper Overdoser
I would take more Bromazolam if available although 10 is fine, maybe sip it all slowly but within the course of an hour idk. But if you wanted guarantees make it +10mL of the stuff and as much Bromazolam as you can, sip the Bromazolam slowly if you wanted (assuming it comes in a liquid solution) if not just take as many as possibke with the GHB
The ketamine dose seems a bit low to me, especially if taken orally. I think knock out doses (for surgery) are closer to a gram.

Also, it's both a great and an awful way to go, depending on your ketamine experience. I got a vasectomy with ketamine general, as a big fan of K already, and coming round from that was wild.
The doses I mentioned will put even tolerant people into a hole. In surgery it could easily be a gram but it's an IV drip not just an injection. So like 500mL over the course of 5 hours, and it could easily be in the gram range. But taken all at onxe and you pass out
Would you recommend snorting ketamine before taking SN? or mixing it? sorry for the dumb question haha
Probably snorted right after taking the SN since it will knock you tf out at those doses. You could drink it if it's an RC analogue though, most of those have good oral bioavailability
I'm new here, so forgive me if this question sounds stupid. What exactly do you mean quantitatively when using the term, "Megadose"?
Does it just mean to take as many as possible?
Megadose means as many as possible and at least 10x a normal recreational dose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezzibell
W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
There's a lot of good EU sources I could help on PM maybe

I would take more Bromazolam if available although 10 is fine, maybe sip it all slowly but within the course of an hour idk. But if you wanted guarantees make it +10mL of the stuff and as much Bromazolam as you can, sip the Bromazolam slowly if you wanted (assuming it comes in a liquid solution) if not just take as many as possibke with the GHB

The doses I mentioned will put even tolerant people into a hole. In surgery it could easily be a gram but it's an IV drip not just an injection. So like 500mL over the course of 5 hours, and it could easily be in the gram range. But taken all at onxe and you pass out

Probably snorted right after taking the SN since it will knock you tf out at those doses. You could drink it if it's an RC analogue though, most of those have good oral bioavailability
Can you help me out with sources? I found some for bromaz but meh they look sus.

as for GHB i dont have a clue.

PM me? Preferably sources that offer international shipping.

The bromaz sources i found are liquid and are like 30mg bottles. So should i just chug the entire bottle then all at once? Lol dont really see the point in sipping it slowly

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Can you help me out with sources? I found some for bromaz but meh they look sus.

as for GHB i dont have a clue.

PM me? Preferably sources that offer international shipping.

The bromaz sources i found are liquid and are like 30mg bottles. So should i just chug the entire bottle then all at once? Lol dont really see the point in sipping it slowly
Pm me. Some people might prefer it slowly but if it's mixed with GHB / BDO / GBL then it doesn't really matter since both will make you pass tf out

Reactions: melwarson
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Pm me. Some people might prefer it slowly but if it's mixed with GHB / BDO / GBL then it doesn't really matter since both will make you pass tf out
Hi. I wrote to you yesterday in private messages about the question about the sources and sent a link to one of the sites I want to ask about. Can you please look at your private messages?

CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
I think I can get all this very easily, my questions are-Will it work 100%? How abt peacefulness? Which benzos? (I have klonopins abt 20mg rn can get others if needed) other sedative pls mentions, my weight around 48kgs M, lastly time to fall unconscious and followed by death
Wondering this too

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
So I made a thread that is now flooded with a million different ways to have a sedated death (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/page-4) with legal research chemicals that can be bought online, since I keep getting asked how I would do it, here are some of the ways that I would use if I didn't have to kill myself when police are at my door. I will keep this one more simple since there are so many ways depending on the RC's you can find and I want it to be very comprehensible. Basically all items below can easily be acquired online in RC markets or online pharmacies that ship worldwide.

1. 10mL or more of GBL/GHB/1,4 BDO + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

2. 10g of Carisoprodol (20 tablets) + Megadose benzo + optionally a little alcohol or other sedatives mentioned here.

3. 1g of Methylmethaqualone or Nitromethaqualone + Megadose benzo + optional sedatives ...

5. 10g Carisoprodol + 100mg Zopiclone or 30mg Eszopiclone + 200mg Baclofen + 600mg Pregabalin (indian pharms method)

7. 3-6g Clomethiazole or its analogues + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut (Keith Moon died from solely 6g of Clomethiazole capsules and he had a significant tolerance to them from his addiction) make sure to encapsulate your Clomethiazole as it is very corrosive, you may need 20 capsules for 6g,

Opioid methods:
To avoid opioid nausea while awake, always take the opioid when sedation from your sedative of choice takes effect, about 10-30 mins later, or buy acid-resistant enteric coated capsules to put the opioid in, and then you can dose it with the sedatives all at the same time, as this will make the opioid release after 2h or so when it reaches the intestines.

1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid (Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo and/or other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it. For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

2. 100-500mg Brorphine + Megadose benzo + antiemetic like Diphenhydramine + optional sedatives ...

3. 1000mg 2-MAP-237 (ORALLY IN ENTERIC, ACID RESISTANT CAPSULES ONLY) + Megadose benzo + antiemetic + optional sedatives ...

I personally would not use SN but if you are going to do it this way, I would copy the popular SN guides but replace the Ibuprofen/Paracetamol part with a strong sedative or Ketamine analogue. Below are my recommendations, mixing them together would be more effective so I'll just list them in categories. If mixing then one could significantly lower the dose of the sedative, but don't lower the dose of the Ketamine analogue as that is honestly the best option.

1. 200-300mg FXE or Ketamine, 300-400mg 2-FDCK, 100mg DCK, 20mg O-PCE are arguably the best options and will put you in a K-Hole for your SN overdose. Basically you will go into an unconscious dream-like state and you will be unable to feel pain, this is why Ketamine is used during surgeries.

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

I tried to organize the combos by preference (lethal guarantee and peaceful death) and also separated the combos by items that can all be bought from a single vendor, but feel free to ask questions if you have your own prescriptions that could replace the sedatives, or any tweaks you would want to make to any of these
methods.
Would ciclobenzaprine as a muscle relaxant work instead of carisoprodol?

Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Thank you so, so much, @Proper Overdoser. This information is so useful and reassuring.

Reactions: User00
D

dougaldor

Apr 14, 2023

Opioid methods:

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

I tried to organize the combos by preference (lethal guarantee and peaceful death) and also separated the combos by items that can all be bought from a single vendor, but feel free to ask questions if you have your own prescriptions that could replace the sedatives, or any tweaks you would want to make to any of these methods.
I have access to a significant amount of lorazepam (100+ mg), around 2g dissolvable ketamine tabs, and some trazodone. Would any combination of those in addition to Benadryl and/or alcohol be enough?

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
I'm confused. I'd like to do Phenpromate + Methylmethaqualone. Would I "eat" the Phenpromate first, wait 10 min, and then snort the Methylmethaqualone?

edit: nvm, I just read your post that Methylmethaqualone can't be snorted. How would I dissolve it in alcohol?

Last edited:
L

Loner1992

Apr 3, 2023
@Proper Overdoser

Since Benzos seem to be an important hinge and opioids tend to cause some trouble, what about simply megadosing Benzos and Alcohol?

For example 200 mg of Xanax / Klonopin / Ativan in combination with about 400 ml of spirit with about 40 %?

Seems like most people can get their hands on both substances and even some antihistamines. Is there a reason you didn't list this mix as an option?

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
@Proper Overdoser

Since Benzos seem to be an important hinge and opioids tend to cause some trouble, what about simply megadosing Benzos and Alcohol?

For example 200 mg of Xanax / Klonopin / Ativan in combination with about 400 ml of spirit with about 40 %?

Seems like most people can get their hands on both substances and even some antihistamines. Is there a reason you didn't list this mix as an option?
I wonder if that is reliable. Also what that would feel like, how long to unconsciousness, how long to die, how that would end life, damage if you were found and they tried to revive or it failed etc.

Last edited:
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I need to figure out the SN protocol with olanzapine instead of metho and Xanax as benzo. I don't understand the doses of those and the recommended time frames. Would really appreciate some suggestions, resources etc.

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

endless suffering
Mar 12, 2023
I need to figure out the SN protocol with olanzapine instead of metho and Xanax as benzo. I don't understand the doses of those and the recommended time frames. Would really appreciate some suggestions, resources etc.
olanzapine as AE and alprazolam as benzo should be perfect, im not sure dosing youd have to do more research but 10mg ola and like 2mg xan should be good but DYOR

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
olanzapine as AE and alprazolam as benzo should be perfect, im not sure dosing youd have to do more research but 10mg ola and like 2mg xan should be good but DYOR
Thanks, I'm aware that those can be acceptable add-on. I'm also not sure about the time frame of taking them and the SN.

O

offbalance

Dec 16, 2021

Opioid methods:

3. 2-6g of Clomethiazole

3. 4-10g Phenprobamate

4. Megadose benzos

GBL/GHB are schedule 1 in the US, it's not that easy…

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
(United States Here)
It seems you use megadose benzos a lot, but the Benzo/Benzo analogues I'm aware of are all regulated. Did you have specific ones in mind? Also below is a compilation of my research into the specific chemicals mentioned but these are all incredibly expensive.

Code:
[Non-Opioid Combos]
1g Methylmethaqualone: $170
10g Phenprobamate: $122 per gram
Other options: Illegal in U.S.

[Opioid Combo]
30-60mg Metonitazene: Could not find store (with any reasonable pricing)
30-60mg Protonitazepyne: $140 for 5g (Possible scam? 5g seems like a lot)
30-60mg Metonitazepyne: $150 for 5g (Two sellers, same price)
100-500mg Brorphine: Could not find source
1000mg 2-MAP-237: Could not find source

Would 1g of Flouroextamine work on its own? There's an online vendor selling 1g for $35 with first hand accounts saying 170mg is a high dose, implying that 1g should be lethal but I haven't found any documentation regarding this otherwise.

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
L

losing hope

Specialist
Apr 27, 2022
Hi, thanks for all your efforts Proper Overdoser Really appreciate your posts.

Thinking whilst the police / LE are spending their time trying to restrict SN or even make it illegal. That gives us some breathing space for finding the "new" SN or N.

We need to stay one step ahead of police / LE & waste their time wherever to make this happen.