B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
Man, a few years ago I would say 100/10, seriously, I had tons of energy I was like a battering ram. Super ambitious. Not to say I didn't have problems or issues but I could tunnel vision into career aspects/interests easier I guess, I would just take risks and all that stuff. I still had hope for the future at that point so if I failed something I would always convince myself there's another chance.
Nowadays? Probably around 2-3. Getting out of bed and concentrating on tasks is the hardest part. Not to mention convincing myself that there's still silver lining.

Kawaii_Shoujo215

Kawaii_Shoujo215

Eternal Torment of Thy Flesh-Prison
Jul 27, 2022
For me, it depends on the day/mood, but usually at around 2-3, I only really have motivation to do things to distract me from the fact I exist (video games, anime, etc)
Occasionally (like twice a month) maybe up to a 6, but it doesn't really last long until I feel like there's no point and I'm just doing a bunch of tasks and chores that ultimately make me even more miserable :/

27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
I wanna have drive and more serotonin but my brain just doesn't produce enough , it's defective