• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I've always wondered on how SN kills people and right after awhile people take it, they have rapid heart rates and they need some type of pills to ease the pain.

From a scientific standpoint, how does the process work?

I love learning new things :)

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
From a scientific standpoint, how does the process work?
It degrades, oxidizes, the red blood cells so they cannot carry oxygen to other parts of the body.

When the brain and heart aren't recieveing enough oxygen in the blood the heart beats faster to try to compensate to get more oxygen to the body. So the heart speeds up.

Last edited:
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Hemoglobin is a protein in blood cells which transports oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. SN converts hemoglobin to methemoglobin, a protein which cannot transport oxygen. If enough SN is taken, it prevents the body from reversing the effects, and you basically die of hypoxia.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Some people can withstand this effect better than others apparently. It's unclear from what I've read so far if anyone can live through this without going to the hospital, but the pain in the stomach and head are unbearable to lots of people so they call for an ambulance.

PPH has this method rated fairly high for peacefulness but they may not have seen all the reports of excruciating pain this can cause.

Last edited:
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Hemoglobin is a protein in blood cells which transports oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. SN converts hemoglobin to methemoglobin, a protein which cannot transport oxygen. If enough SN is taken, it prevents the body from reversing the effects, and you basically die of hypoxia.
It makes sense with the unconscious after 3 to 5 minutes

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
I think its gd for people to have a more in depth understanding around the methods they choose to CTB. There seems to be a few people on the forum with gd medical knowledge which is great to see. I think it's a really valuable resource to have available here.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It makes sense with the unconscious after 3 to 5 minutes
Where did you hear this? I've read of people remaining conscious far longer. They remain conscious long enough to vomit once or more times. And to call for help.

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Where did you hear this? I've read of people remaining conscious far longer. They remain conscious long enough to vomit once or more times. And to call for help.
Hey, you replied to the wrong person. I think your wanting @joeeeasheresaid

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Some people can withstand this effect better than others apparently. It's unclear from what I've read so far if anyone can live through this without going to the hospital, but the pain in the stomach and head are unbearable to lots of people so they call for an ambulance.

PPH has this method rated fairly high for peacefulness but they may not have seen all the reports of excruciating pain this can cause.
You don't have to, but if you can and wouldn't mind doing it, would you post some sources for this? I've read through 60+ reports, both firsthand failure reports and secondhand success reports. Including @Anxietykillsme 's experience last night, I can count on one hand the number of reports which mention abdominal pain at all. It seems to be the exception rather than the rule. Its always possible I just haven't gathered enough data, which is why I'd really appreciate you posting sources you're basing this assumption on. Thanks in advance!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You don't have to, but if you can and wouldn't mind doing it, would you post some sources for this? I've read through 60+ reports, both firsthand failure reports and secondhand success reports. Including @Anxietykillsme 's experience last night, I can count on one hand the number of reports which mention abdominal pain at all. It seems to be the exception rather than the rule. Its always possible I just haven't gathered enough data, which is why I'd really appreciate you posting sources you're basing this assumption on. Thanks in advance!
I can't go through all the online articles, medical journals and resources I've been reading and give a list of them. It is probably less than ten cases I've read about pain in but it's enough to convince me that it happens.

Are you saying you have read through over 60 first and second hand accounts of people who have taken this? I've been googling this and haven't found nearly that many. It sounds like lots of, or even most, hospitals and doctors never heard of people trying to take their lives from this.

Something people report burning their throats with is going to burn the stomach too. The person who gave his report here said it tasted so bad he immediately vomited it up. I'm sure I would too. And no way would I be able to drink the second dose after that.

Last edited:
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I can't go through all the online articles, medical journals and resources I've been reading and give a list of them. It is probably less than ten cases I've read about pain in but it's enough to convince me that it happens.
I believe it happens too. But the frequency (or lack of it) with which it happens makes me think that it may be an underlying physical or genetic condition which prompts it. Something like stomach ulcers or the like. I'm not trying to be nitpicky I swear...I just think its important to emphasize that extreme abdominal pain seems to be the exception rather than the rule, you know? If we talk about it like its common or guaranteed, it may turn people off to SN as a viable method when they may never would have experienced the symptom at all. "Might happen" vs "will happen" in other words. Thanks for discussing it with me!

Last edited:
Reactions: feast or famine
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
.I just think its important to emphasize that extreme abdominal pain is the exception rather than the rule,
I think it's the rule but that's just my opinion. People are moaning. Maybe they black out quickly or don't vomit for a few minutes so enough gets absorbed that it does the job. And look at all the ones who call for an ambulance. It's from the pain.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
But how does hypoxia kills you? That's the part that I don't get. Do you end up dying of a heart attack, brain aneurism or what?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
But how does hypoxia kills you? That's the part that I don't get. Do you end up dying of a heart attack, brain aneurism or what?

Brain and heart shut down due to lack of oxygen. Should be passed out long before that occurs.

I am expecting some abdominal pain but I hope I'm wrong. Like really really hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Homecoming
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I wonder what's the age group of people who call for help after taking SN. Something tells me they're young.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I think it's the rule but that's just my opinion. People are moaning. Maybe they black out quickly or don't vomit for a few minutes so enough gets absorbed that it does the job. And look at all the ones who call for an ambulance. It's from the pain.
I don't think we're on the same page. I'm not saying these symptoms don't happen. I'm saying that, in the reading I've done (mostly off of the googledoc of a compilation of successes and failures taken right here from SS, it's posted all over the SN threads if you want to search for it,) it seems like extreme pain is a lot more uncommon than common. Even in the cases where people chose to seek help after ingestion, it seemed to me to be more commonly due to regret about the decision to drink the poison than some unbearable pain. And also, vomiting is just as possible after unconsciousness as when a person is conscious. All I'm asking is we be careful about phrasing our opinions like "And look at all the ones who call for an ambulance. It's from the pain." as facts, because I'm not coming to the same conclusion you are from my research. But I'm not saying "SN doesn't cause pain for anybody." I'm trying to phrase it so people know that its only my own opinion and they should research and come to their own conclusion.

I know you'll probably feel like I'm arguing with you, I'm really not trying to do that. I just think there's a lot of misconceptions about SN floating around and people are making a life-or-death decision about it based on other peoples' opinions. I feel like its really important that we all do our best to work together to try to clear up as much of the mystery surrounding SN as we can. :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: feast or famine
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I wonder if the brain eventually is aware that we're dead. You know like that movie enter the void? That would be creepy as fuck. Like knowing you're done, dunzo, and there's nothing to be done.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I wonder if the brain eventually is aware that we're dead. You know like that movie enter the void? That would be creepy as fuck. Like knowing you're done, dunzo, and there's nothing to be done.
Or even worse, your consciousness survives but your stuck in your brain and can't escape. I guess in a way it's like having a soul but within the void, you're trapped.

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Or even worse, your consciousness survives but your stuck in your brain and can't escape. I guess in a way it's like having a soul but within the void, you're trapped.
That would be literal hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: Joey
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
I had a really awfull experience once when Id taken an OD of Opiates and I was given several doses of Narcan. I believe I had some kind of reaction to the Narcan but idk. So id taken this OD and by chance my Dr had decided to get someone to do a welfare check on me as they hadnt heard from me in two weeks. When they came and there was no answer at my door or ph they called the Police who broke in. I was unconscious. They called an ambulance and thats when i got my first Narcan dose which briefly bought me around. I remember looking at one of the ambo guys and I think he said he had just given me Narcan and the next thing I know i could feel my breathing rate slowing until it got to the point my breathing stopped. I remember so vividly that moment as I was so aware of feeling my breathng slowing and when it came to that last beat I said to my "mum" whose dead, Wow, so Ill be seeing you soon mum im dying. The next thing I remembered was a big thump. (I found out later that could have been when I experienced my first shock to get my heart going, although they also said at times when I was breathing I was highly combative, which is an effect of Narcan). At the time I wasnt sure whether the thump was being done to me or what it was and I also remember my arm falling to the side in a dead weight.The next memory I had was hearing someone yelling at me to breathe like really really yelling in my ear and I wanted to be able to say 'look Im in here but I just cant talk or move. I remember panicking that I was unable to talk or move and thinking fuck this is it. Im conscious, Im in here but no one knows I am. I can hear you, I cant see you, but I can hear you and I really want to tell you that I can hear you. I remember trying so hard to make my finger move or my toes, anything to get their attention that I was still inside somwhere. It was like living in a horror movie, thats the only way I can explain it. So obviously I survived but I spoke to the Drs some days later and told them what happened and they explained in more detail what they did. So apparently I was given three doses of narcan but because I kept slipping into unconsciousness and then stopped breathing they had to use the paddles on me a few times. Eventually they got me back and stabilised me and I was in ICU for some time really sick. When I got out I felt different. That experience scared the living shit out of me. I remember thinking that when I CTB Ive got to make sure that 1) I dont ever try OP as a way of killing myself and 2) The method I choose has no possibility of survival. There is no fucking way I want to go through that again. I started having panic attacks which I never used to have, after I got out of hospital. I will NEVER NEVER forget that experience. You DO NOT want to be a vegetable if thats in anyway what it is like.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
) I dont ever try OP as a way of killing myself and
Do you think if you had not been rescued you would have simply slipped into unconsciousness and death when you stopped breathing? It sounds like the bad part started when they gave you the narcan and the electric shock, and you were hovering between life and death.

It does sound horrifying to not be able to move or let them know you were awake and aware.

Last edited:
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Do you think if you had not been rescued you would have simply slipped into unconsciousness and death when you stopped breathing? It sounds like the bad part started when they gave you the narcan and the electric shock, and you were hovering between life and death.

It does sound horrifying to not be able to move or let them know you were awake and aware.
It was the worst thing Ive ever been through,I was totally incapable of talking or moving yet I could hear them talking but just couldnt let them know i was there. I imagine I probably would have died, I think the narcan did save my life. Its an Opioid Antagonist that temporarily counteracts Opioid overdose, but multiple doses are often needed, as in my case and they need to be administered quickly. So I think the Narcan together with the electric shock saved me, but I do think the experience I had was possibly a side effect as Ive never heard anything like this before from Narcan use. Afterwards I said to the Dr that I wanted it written on my notes that I did not want to be given Narcan should I ever overdose again. Id much rather die than go through what I did again thats for sure, thats how bad the experience was. It wasnt just the feeling of being unconscious, not able to talk or move yet able to hear, it was also the feeling of my breathing getting slower and slower until it finally stopped. Although I have attempted to describe the sequence of events as they happened here, as I read it bak, I cant do justice to how terrifying the whole experience was.

Last edited: