• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
I'm going through a particularly bad sad spell and I've cried multiple times a day for the past 4 days. The whole top of my skull is just pounding and everyday it gets worse and idk how to alleviate this constant pain. I NEED relief!!!

PS- don't even think about saying something along the lines of "if you stopped crying your headache would go away." NO DUH. I'm working on that, but this grief is an all consuming demon and it's a hell of a lot easier to fight it when I'm also not in pain.

Open to all suggestions- medicinal, natural, magical…. you name it I'm desperate

• Hugs
Reactions: Grimpoteuthis
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
If you can, try to take a good sleep. Take some sleeping pills if you are unable to fall asleep. That usually helps me.

I wish you well!

• Love
Reactions: emptyenvelopes
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
I lost the ability to cry. I still feel emotions to an extent, but I'm just too depressed to cry.

• Hugs
Reactions: emptyenvelopes
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
Drink plenty of water. Take two aspirin if you can. But drink 2 to 3 liters of water a day. At night, drink chamomile tea.
You want to hydrate for sure.
Sleep as well. Try to get 8 hours in.

• Hugs
Reactions: lavender143once, emptyenvelopes and MyTimeIsUp
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I agree with @JealousOfTheElderly - hydration is key. You're probably dehydrated from the loss of fluids from crying.

I hope things ease for you

• Hugs
Reactions: lavender143once and emptyenvelopes
elvvsie

elvvsie

23F
Jul 18, 2024
Water, chamomile and honey tea. Reusable ice pack on your head or neck as distraction

• Hugs
Reactions: lavender143once and emptyenvelopes
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
This helped a lot guys, especially the tea and the hydrating. Thanks a million everyone 💜💜

lavender143once

lavender143once

Aug 6, 2023
If you have low iron or low blood sugar - might be the problem besides being dehydrated