• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
SH is still something I actively struggle with, and I have mixed feelings regarding my scars. On one hand I feel like they make me unloveable, but on the other hand it never feels like enough you know? No matter how many scars I have or how much I harm myself it never feels like enough, I never feel valid.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
My scars have faded. The ones I've made in past years were treated effectively, and the ones made more recently were shallow enough to heal quickly. The act of self-harm for me is a way to release every thought of self-hatred pent up in my brain. It's my natural response to stress. I am ashamed of myself, and I have taken a pause from the act due to my boyfriend getting dangerously close to finding out. The guilt is crushing, and I don't want anyone to find out. Self-harm is one of the few ways I can cope, and I don't want it taken away from me.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Before, my sh scars didn't bother me. Most of the ones from cutting weren't noticeable and ones from scratching and digging my nails into my skin were flat and on the back if my arm, making them easy to ignore.

However, I've been acting like an idiot lately (moreso than usual), so now I have a bunch of raised scars around my left forearm and a few along my right forearm. There's also more on the way since I've been cutting a lot lately.

On one hand, I like my scars. They make my sh feel valid. I also feel a weird sense of pride when looking at them, especially my newer ones. I sometimes self harm as a means of punishment, so they having them there makes me feel as I've done a job at that. They also me feel as though my feelings are valid to some extent.

On the other hand, I hate them. Once it starts getting warmer I'm not going to be able to hide them as easily and I'm paranoid that if my mom sees them then she's going to try and get me hospitalized. I know she wasn't happy about the hospital wanting to keep me for 72 hours after my last suicide attempt. I know that she was reluctant to send me to that inpatient program. I know that she was very quick to shutdown the psychiatrist when she suggested that I stay there for another week. However, I also know that she threatened to send my back to that program during my gap year, when she suspected that I was suicidal. As a result, I don't know if she'll want me to go to a psych ward or not if she finds out. She's also probably going to be mad because my skin won't look "pretty" anymore.

They also make me fear that I'm going to be seen as ugly, too. I already feel ugly and they just make me uglier and less desirable.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I'm ambivalent about them. I'm not embarrassed because I surely needed to cut myself, I don't know any other way to deal with heavy emotions, and I'm not pride of them because of the exact same reason.

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I usually forget that they are there and then I see them and feel regretful

or I feel worried about someone seeing them although they are in a area that no one can see them

and then once I get past a situation where I am worried they could be potentially seen by someone I don't care about them and go back to forgetting about them or they make me wonder why I am trying to stay SH free if I can get away with hiding them

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I don't really think about them often but I hate them like every part of my body lol

D

DarkShadows

-
Dec 21, 2023
They're part of me now. I've had them for so long that I don't care anymore. They have faded too.

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
i hate them
can only wear long sleeves year round cos of them