• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
I absolutely loved mine when I was younger. My parents always made sure I had a special day and I'm really thankful for that

Reactions: sserafim
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Used to care about other people's birthdays but...well, that's sorta up in the air. Sometimes do, sometimes don't. The weak part of me loves to make people happy and show I appreciate them by buying something for them but I guess that's a bad thing to do.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Just another day for consumerism and guilt tripping.

Just another day watching the sand timer run out as your body withers into a wrinkly prune.

C

coinflip

Jan 30, 2024
I hate my birthday. I hate giving and receiving gifts, and I hate attention being on me. I'm fine with other people's birthdays, especially since as a young adult it feels socially acceptable for the gift I give them to just be a shot at a bar.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Birthdays nowadays remind me how I'm lagging behind others and remaining stuck in place. They temporarily give me motivation to try changing things, but it doesn't last long - kind of like New Year's.

dogbreath

dogbreath

i can fix him
Feb 13, 2023
love getting gifts from relatives but I have no friends to celebrate with so birthdays are p lonely,,,usually I feel rlly angry on my birthdays too because like,,,,why is one day so special like i didnt ask to be born