• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
i cant lie i like recieving gifts and getting special attention for my family and I like giving gifts and stuff on other ppls birthdays. But i dont care about celebrating the fact that im older, its always very jarring after my birthday has passed

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think they can serve as a time for reflection of one's successes and regrets. But thats just my take 🤷‍♀️ I personally try to live everyday likes a birthday (party) 🥳
When's yours btw? What sign are you

Reactions: Final_Choice
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
absolutely hate bdays because as much as i would want to ignore them, my family forces me to celebrate. i just want it to be another day

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
absolutely hate bdays because as much as i would want to ignore them, my family forces me to celebrate. i just want it to be another day
I hate mine because it's a reminder of the inevitable passage of time. Time is always flowing forwards against my will. I'm powerless against time

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i feel the same way u feel when u shrug @ something, can't currently remember what that feeling's called, lol. i don't like having a special reminder that im unfortunately still alive v much🧸but i don't have friends or family to make a big show of it so it usually passes by w/o much fuss. i'd like to be dead b4 mine this year though.

Last edited:
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I can't stand people knowing my birthday, but I don't mind celebrating someone else's. My ex-girlfriend thought I was really weird for hiding my birthday from her as long as I did lol.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't like mine because it's just a reminder of the fact I got yet another year older (against my will). It reminds me that aging is inevitable and that we have to get older each year
Here's my unpopular opinion: I personally go all out. Sometimes I rent a presidential suite at a swanky hotel, get a fancy steak dinner, smoke an uber nice cigar, get a marvelous cake, ect., ect. Just depends. But thats just me 🤷‍♀️ 🎂

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Here's my unpopular opinion: I personally go all out. Sometimes I rent a presidential suite at a swanky hotel, get a fancy steak dinner, smoke an uber nice cigar, get a marvelous cake, ect., ect. Just depends. But thats just me 🤷‍♀️ 🎂
"Swanky" 😭 I like steak too, I usually have steak on my birthday. Love me a fancy steak dinner

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
read so many posts about ctb on b day. personally, i never gave a f. i'll do it whenever. i didn't choose my b-day. i kinda liker it oddly enough but never celebrated it.

drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
It's the day, i'm really happy to be alive but sometimes i wanna ctb when i have my issues.

FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
Terrible. Last time someone tried to celebrate mine I was turning 21 and a friend I put so much effort into said I wasn't worth coming to the party. I had a meltdown and I haven't had a birthday since.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just had one and I hate it especially because people know I get extra suicidal around this time and go out of their way to be nice to me when I'm so undeserving.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate my birthday as it reminds me that I suffered for an entire year.. a year that could have been avoided had I killed myself before. It also reminds me that I'm continuing to suffer and that I can't easily kill myself due to my autism.. which is the reason why I want to kill myself off to begin with

Reactions: sserafim
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I'll grow one year closer to death. Also, I get gifts like money or clothes, pens or candles. At my age, it's not a huge event anymore.

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Ive felt pretty empty on most of my recent birthdays

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
A birthday to me simply means that I've unfortunately suffered for yet another year, it's just another day really.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I'm not suicidal, but that song... happy birthday... Oh god, mercy us. That song is so "bullet on the head right now".

C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
I try to ignore mine best as possible and don't tell any others in the hope it passes as any other generic day. I hate the commercial idea of 'stuff' being given as presents for the sake of it.

Though if someone I know goes big on their bday, I won't take away from their excitement.

B

btnc12

Mar 9, 2024
It's just another day to me. I wake up and then i go back to into depression sleep for the rest of the day. I live alone and i have cut all family and friends out of my life. So it's easy to just ignore since no one acknowledges it. It means nothing.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just adds another age closer to inevitable death tbh.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I don't like mine because it's a reminder I'm still alive, or still not dead. It's also the day before an abuser

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really don't like birthdays. My birth isn't something I want to celebrate! I'd rather it hadn't happened. Still, I don't feel mean enough to tell that to my Dad who generally gives me an hourly report on what was happening on that day all those years ago.

But yeah- for multiple reasons really. Quite often in the past, I was accutely aware that I wasn't where I had wanted to be by that age. Plus yeah- with older age especially tends to come more health problems. I'm not looking forward to them! When you're really old, it seems to be more about- 'Well done for getting to this point!' But again- that isn't the aim for me. So, it isn't something I'd want to celebrate. But then, I've become a stick in the mud all round really! I don't really like celebrating anything. It tends to remind me of families and mine are either dead and I miss them or, they're dysfunctional at the core but trying to put on a facade.