• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
As someone with severe M.E. I can tell you no one gives a shit about me. Says I'm faking it. Says I need to push through it. Says I need to meditate. Fuck this world. Fuck everyone. I am not someone to be fucked around with. I am not a goddamn toy or machine. I'm a human. If I can't be treated like one, then no one deserves me!
I don't really interact with anyone but it seems to be a lot easy. I have had chat with a guy at the sanctuary but he's neurodivergent by some miracle (odds of him being neurotypical are astronomical). I don't discuss this stuff but he seems to be similar brainwave wise.
I just don't partake. Resolves a lot of issues. Give it a go. Things become a lot quiet even if you have a brain that overclocks on thinking.

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
I was treated like a liar, until my doctor had absolute physical proof in my bloodwork, and the people who mistreated me before never apologized and would avoid the conversation and treat me on the same standards as superman.
That's how it is. You're expected to carry on. My disease doesn't have a biomarker. Which means there is no way to prove I am ill. Here I am bedridden. For 4 years. Slowly dying. But yeah. I guess I'm faking it. Fuckers. I am so angry. I need to be resting not venting. I'm really sorry. All of this is so, so unfair. You didn't deserve this. None of us did. đź«‚

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Yes, when the copes don't work anymore it's rough. That was probably the time I was struggling the most as nothing was helping or distracting me..

Oh gotcha, OK. You mentioned wanting to go back to Spain. Don't many birds also have a long life span? Yes I would definitely do my research before getting one as the last thing I would want to do is add harm.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yes, when the copes don't work anymore it's rough. That was probably the time I was struggling the most as nothing was helping or distracting me..

Oh gotcha, OK. You mentioned wanting to go back to Spain. Don't many birds also have a long life span? Yes I would definitely do my research before getting one as the last thing I would want to do is add harm.
Parakeets - 10-30 years. Cockatiels 12-15 years. Anything above that becomes crazy figures - African greys, cockatoos, macaws - 50-100 years. It's more like a roommate than a "pet". Would only recommend if you have a lot of money and time which a lot of us don't.

They've been here longer than humans anyway - it's pretty evident they came from dinosaurs. They'll still probably be here when humans wipe each other out.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Does anyone have anything like a vision, hearing impairment, etc. How are you treated if it's visible or not visible (e.g a hearing aid). How do people treat you if they say something that you have that isn't viable?

Testicular Cancer - 20: (what other people said to me): how do you walk? Can you have children? Do you now act more like a woman (yes one person said this because of the supposed less testosterone).

Operation. Hospital 4 days. Home - couldn't walk or sit up or sit down (basically any movement). Blood every time going to the toilet (this was the worst - just trying to get to the toilet, opening the door, etc) fucking hurt as well. 5/6 years of blood tests, CT Scans (dye into veins), x rays.

What are your experiences?

Side note - it fucked me up. Just sitting with the doctor and him telling me "you are fucked it's a cancerous lump". Now it's more accepting given why I'm here but yeah it messes with your head especially when you did all the things that shouldn't make you get it (ate well, didn't smoke/drink, went gym, etc).
I worked at an oncology clinic before medical school. I was president of the oncology research group when I was illegally forced out of the university, and I interned in medical at an oncology clinic. While there I saw a few testicular cancer cases. You are not alone. In my view disabilities and illnesses and people's response varies based on the disability or illness.

As far as testicular cancer of which I saw a few cases is concerned it is highly genetic. Meaning the things you were doing or not doing wouldn't have made a difference. Forgive people's responses they just don't understand.

As far as I am concerned everyone with or have had cancer is a warrior in my book. If you want some inspiration look at someone like Furious Pete on youtube.

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I technically have a physical disability. Several years ago, I tore my ACL in an accident and had to get surgery for it.

My family... was not as supportive as I would have liked them to have been when it happened. I got yelled at and accused of being lazy and not doing enough chores around the house, even though it's hard to do chores with a torn ligament. I was accused of "taking advantage of my injury". To this day I still get a lot of leg pain even though I got surgery. idk, it was weird. It wouldn't be the first time I got shouted at and berated when getting a massive injury, though.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I worked at an oncology clinic before medical school. I was president of the oncology research group when I was illegally forced out of the university, and I interned in medical at an oncology clinic. While there I saw a few testicular cancer cases. You are not alone. In my view disabilities and illnesses and people's response varies based on the disability or illness.

As far as testicular cancer of which I saw a few cases is concerned it is highly genetic. Meaning the things you were doing or not doing wouldn't have made a difference. Forgive people's responses they just don't understand.

As far as I am concerned everyone with or have had cancer is a warrior in my book. If you want some inspiration look at someone like Furious Pete on youtube.
Illegally forced out - doesn't surprise me. Seen enough stuff in 35 years to know most aspects of life are rigged. Yeah I've mentioned genetics on other threads. Hey at least I'm 6ft 2! Lmao. Such nonsense.

I'm not into inspiration stuff (you could say anymore) once I started researching companies and people (especially UK based) - I realised that a lot do it for the grift and it's just for show. I would question myself if I started putting up videos on YouTube talking about cancer for ad revenue - it's quite the slippery slope.

This meat sack will go eventually. I just read more about bird anatomy, psychology, habits, etc. Somewhat keeps a tiny matchlit burning.
I technically have a physical disability. Several years ago, I tore my ACL in an accident and had to get surgery for it.

My family... was not as supportive as I would have liked them to have been when it happened. I got yelled at and accused of being lazy and not doing enough chores around the house, even though it's hard to do chores with a torn ligament. I was accused of "taking advantage of my injury". To this day I still get a lot of leg pain even though I got surgery. idk, it was weird. It wouldn't be the first time I got shouted at and berated when getting a massive injury, though.
What are they fucking talking about??? ACL ligament repair/reconstruction has a very high failure rate. It's not a bone or something they can skin graft on. I think the more stories I read here the more I'm right of just spending it with my dog and the birds. That's fucking awful. Maybe these people need their ACLs shredded and then try and walk - don't worry…. It's super easy! …….

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
My "favorite" disability is the visible one. It's ankylosing spondylitis, for what it's worth. It makes my spine grow into a kind of question mark, which is slowly throttling several nerve roots. This makes me kind of stump around like I have nerve damage in both my lumbar and cervical spine. Because, in fact, I do. Since a lot of people don't want to be seen giving shit to a cripple, they're reasonably civil, at least to my face. That beats the way people treated me when I was a miserable but apparently non-disabled kid.

My invisible disabilities are still all "fake," though. I am reliably informed that my major depressive disorder, grab bag of dissociative disorders, and ADHD would disappear in a trice if only I tried that thing that helped that one guy's sister-in-law lose weight and develop a career in multi-level marketing.

Nobody ever tells me my jacked-up spine will spontaneously fix itself if only I eat nothing but avocados before noon and sell collectible baskets out of my home. This is fortunate, because saying such a thing would be patently stupid. But when it comes to disabilities that have some kind of neurochemical component, all bets are off.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My "favorite" disability is the visible one. It's ankylosing spondylitis, for what it's worth. It makes my spine grow into a kind of question mark, which is slowly throttling several nerve roots. This makes me kind of stump around like I have nerve damage in both my lumbar and cervical spine. Because, in fact, I do. Since a lot of people don't want to be seen giving shit to a cripple, they're reasonably civil, at least to my face. That beats the way people treated me when I was a miserable but apparently non-disabled kid.

My invisible disabilities are still all "fake," though. I am reliably informed that my major depressive disorder, grab bag of dissociative disorders, and ADHD would disappear in a trice if only I tried that thing that helped that one guy's sister-in-law lose weight and develop a career in multi-level marketing.

Nobody ever tells me my jacked-up spine will spontaneously fix itself if only I eat nothing but avocados before noon and sell collectible baskets out of my home. This is fortunate, because saying such a thing would be patently stupid. But when it comes to disabilities that have some kind of neurochemical component, all bets are off.
I had to research on your condition. Yeah I don't know what that's like so I don't know how to write about it or reply in a way that I get it (because I don't). The only thing I can comment on is the nerve issues as with any operation you get odd pains and sensations if they cut you open.

But the "invisible" aspect I get. Even with @Malaria - it's invisible essentially but no one would question it. Had someone ask why I was walking funny when I could eventually start walking (let's call it moving very slowly). Didn't want to explain it or go into it.

Neurochemical (or on a deeper level genetics) is basically a doom clock. It was set, happens and the clock ticks on until you go. I have witnessed some awful stuff - do people know that you can be mute but not mentally disabled? It's similar to when someone goes to a foreign country and they start talking very slowly. Are they messing with people, is it a joke, what's the reason you are doing this? I can mask well but honestly I've never been good with physically disabled people - I didn't get "normal" social interactions so to me it's a bit harder when it comes to physically disabled - if it's a wheelchair I know to give them space so they can get though or ask if they want the door opened. It's just people in general. You might get someone bite your head off even with the door situation as they can do it themselves and don't need help - I'm not a mind reader, I don't know. It's just a manners thing / people pleasing aspect that happens automatically.

Sorry too much text. Rambling a bit.

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral 🥰
Mar 25, 2024
Can you get PTSD from medical experiences?

I understand I may have it from the knife robberies, bullying, parents actions, etc.

Do you have a photo graphic memory? Not rain main sort of stuff but I mean can you transport your mind to the exact setting/location and relive that particular event.

You blame me? Sorry I don't get this. Are you saying I'm making this up?
Yes, you can get PTSD from anything intensely distressing. Its hell

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Illegally forced out - doesn't surprise me. Seen enough stuff in 35 years to know most aspects of life are rigged. Yeah I've mentioned genetics on other threads. Hey at least I'm 6ft 2! Lmao. Such nonsense.

I'm not into inspiration stuff (you could say anymore) once I started researching companies and people (especially UK based) - I realised that a lot do it for the grift and it's just for show. I would question myself if I started putting up videos on YouTube talking about cancer for ad revenue - it's quite the slippery slope.

This meat sack will go eventually. I just read more about bird anatomy, psychology, habits, etc. Somewhat keeps a tiny matchlit burning.
He already had a famous youtube channel before being diagnosed. He documented his journey. Like I am sure he pulled some ad rev from it but.... I don't think it was a clout thing. I mean I think given the choice between having his testicles or making money on youtube he'd had have his balls.

All good things man. What part of psychology?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
He already had a famous youtube channel before being diagnosed. He documented his journey. Like I am sure he pulled some ad rev from it but.... I don't think it was a clout thing. I mean I think given the choice between having his testicles or making money on youtube he'd had have his balls.

All good things man. What part of psychology?
I think people pleasing for decades and having stuff like being robbed at knife point 4 times really skewed my mind into having "trust" for others. I think it's why I have to research and deep dive any person/entity before I can make a decision. Messed up but it is what it is.

Those subjects were linked to birds. Mainly how they act/respond due to conditions, diet, environment, trauma, etc. Common forms of neuroticism/depression in birds - self harm including mutilating their own wings and feet, feather plucking (plucking blood feathers can lead to serious complications), repetitive unnatural behaviours (in species that can mimic sounds they'll put context to say a human that is being abusive like swear or scream), aggressive tendencies (not from natural hormonal cycle) - mouths always open - eyes constantly pinned (both are a defence/attack response).

There's quite a bit. Even silly stuff that most people are not aware of: only stroke/pet the head/upper neck of a bird - it imitates preening and bonding in the wild. If you start touching their body, under the wings, chest and tail you are basically signalling that you want to mate - you can't do this as a human so bird gets sexually frustrated, pissed off and now becomes aggressive. The last thing you want is a creature with the temperant/inteligence of a 5/6 year human that basically has knifes on its face (a macaw can bite through bone - said to have the same PSI force as a large dog but they don't take into surface area). People (people are shit and the majority are thick as shit) now say the bird is bad and get rid of it. Now the stats for birds being the most rehomed animal makes sense (unintelligent humans).

• Informative
Reactions: wait.what
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I think people pleasing for decades and having stuff like being robbed at knife point 4 times really skewed my mind into having "trust" for others. I think it's why I have to research and deep dive any person/entity before I can make a decision. Messed up but it is what it is.

Those subjects were linked to birds. Mainly how they act/respond due to conditions, diet, environment, trauma, etc. Common forms of neuroticism/depression in birds - self harm including mutilating their own wings and feet, feather plucking (plucking blood feathers can lead to serious complications), repetitive unnatural behaviours (in species that can mimic sounds they'll put context to say a human that is being abusive like swear or scream), aggressive tendencies (not from natural hormonal cycle) - mouths always open - eyes constantly pinned (both are a defence/attack response).

There's quite a bit. Even silly stuff that most people are not aware of: only stroke/pet the head/upper neck of a bird - it imitates preening and bonding in the wild. If you start touching their body, under the wings, chest and tail you are basically signalling that you want to mate - you can't do this as a human so bird gets sexually frustrated, pissed off and now becomes aggressive. The last thing you want is a creature with the temperant/inteligence of a 5/6 year human that basically has knifes on its face (a macaw can bite through bone - said to have the same PSI force as a large dog but they don't take into surface area). People (people are shit and the majority are thick as shit) now say the bird is bad and get rid of it. Now the stats for birds being the most rehomed animal makes sense (unintelligent humans).
Yeah I can't imagine. Those sound like traumatic experiences. I'm sorry to hear that.

As someone who knows little about birds that was fascinating to read thank you.

fantastic_unicorn

fantastic_unicorn

Mar 23, 2024
I've been having severe neurological issues the past few months. The medical gaslighting alone wants me to CTB. I'm absolutely traumatized.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I've been having severe neurological issues the past few months. The medical gaslighting alone wants me to CTB. I'm absolutely traumatized.
Why has everyone in this thread been medically gas lit. UK, USA and EU. Why do we have to go out of our way and do a self case study in order to show to professionals so they actually take it seriously.
This isn't discussed anywhere by media, normies, etc.

fantastic_unicorn

fantastic_unicorn

Mar 23, 2024
Why has everyone in this thread been medically gas lit. UK, USA and EU. Why do we have to go out of our way and do a self case study in order to show to professionals so they actually take it seriously.
This isn't discussed anywhere by media, normies, etc.
This was by the Mayo Clinic too. I have perfect 20/15 vision. But after an acute incident on an airplane my vision jigs, floaters, flashes, etc. And he wrote down in fancy terms it was in my head. Like ok sir, like I want to be here right now.. what the fuck. Something is WRONG.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
This was by the Mayo Clinic too. I have perfect 20/15 vision. But after an acute incident on an airplane my vision jigs, floaters, flashes, etc. And he wrote down in fancy terms it was in my head. Like ok sir, like I want to be here right now.. what the fuck. Something is WRONG.
I read the post you made on the whole incident and it was pretty wild to read (due to the reaction you received from medical professionals). US seems to be as shite as the UK.

• Hugs
Reactions: fantastic_unicorn