• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Does anyone have anything like a vision, hearing impairment, etc. How are you treated if it's visible or not visible (e.g a hearing aid). How do people treat you if they say something that you have that isn't viable?

Testicular Cancer - 20: (what other people said to me): how do you walk? Can you have children? Do you now act more like a woman (yes one person said this because of the supposed less testosterone).

Operation. Hospital 4 days. Home - couldn't walk or sit up or sit down (basically any movement). Blood every time going to the toilet (this was the worst - just trying to get to the toilet, opening the door, etc) fucking hurt as well. 5/6 years of blood tests, CT Scans (dye into veins), x rays.

What are your experiences?

Side note - it fucked me up. Just sitting with the doctor and him telling me "you are fucked it's a cancerous lump". Now it's more accepting given why I'm here but yeah it messes with your head especially when you did all the things that shouldn't make you get it (ate well, didn't smoke/drink, went gym, etc).

Last edited:
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
They tell me I'm faking because they can't see it. Another reason I want to kill myself even more.
Disabled community, just like the "lbt" community is hypocritical. Can't see it, doesn't exist.
too bad, it doesn't matter what they think. just sulk in your corners.

how do you walk? Can you have children? Do you now act more like a woman (yes one person said this because of the supposed less testosterone).

I blame you. for this fucked up shit.
don't know what's real or not, fuck you.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It sounds like you may have medical PTSD. Many people can underestimate how traumatizing being in the medical system can be. I hear you, cancer survivor myself and now struggling with autoimmune disease.
Can you get PTSD from medical experiences?

I understand I may have it from the knife robberies, bullying, parents actions, etc.

Do you have a photo graphic memory? Not rain main sort of stuff but I mean can you transport your mind to the exact setting/location and relive that particular event.
They tell me I'm faking because they can't see it. Another reason I want to kill myself even more.
Disabled community, just like the "lbt" community is hypocritical. Can't see it, doesn't exist.
too bad, it doesn't matter what they think. just sulk in your corners.

I blame you. for this fucked up shit.
don't know what's real or not, fuck you.
You blame me? Sorry I don't get this. Are you saying I'm making this up?

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Can you get PTSD from medical experiences?

I understand I may have it from the knife robberies, bullying, parents actions, etc.

Do you have a photo graphic memory? Not rain main sort of stuff but I mean can you transport your mind to the exact setting/location and relive that particular event?
Yes, you absolutely can. After my surgery for cancer which was just the start of all my medical torture, I dissociated for about a year. I shook constantly. I've had so many tests and things done to me with bad side effects or results, I literally will go into a panic attack if I watch a medical event on tv or video. I may be mistaken, but they may even have a specific name for PTSD caused by medical interventions.

Yes, I have relived waking up after surgery(like I was there again) in horrible pain and not being able to get comfortable. And that sounds absolutely like medical PTSD, what you are experiencing being back in the situation.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Yes, you absolutely can. After my surgery for cancer which was just the start of all my medical torture, I dissociated for about a year. I shook constantly. I've had so many tests and things done to me with bad side effects or results, I literally will go into a panic attack if I watch a medical event on tv or video. I may be mistaken, but they may even have a specific name for PTSD caused by medical interventions.

Yes, I have relived waking up after surgery in horrible pain and not being able to get comfortable. And that sounds absolutely like medical PTSD.
I have medical ptsd too it's awful

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

Yes, I have relived waking up after surgery(like I was there again) in horrible pain and not being able to get comfortable. And that sounds absolutely like medical PTSD, what you are experiencing being back in the situation.
I'm going to have to add another sector to the autism folder I think. Maybe discuss it with them. I don't think the GPs are going to do anything further with me on extra stuff. Just need the grant for the NAS. I can show it to them as it will be linked. I never thought this would be a thing. More information I guess.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm going to have to add another sector to the autism folder I think. Maybe discuss it with them. I don't think the GPs are going to do anything further with me on extra stuff. Just need the grant for the NAS. I can show it to them as it will be linked. I never thought this would be a thing. More information I guess.
Have you seen a Neuropsychologist yet for testing?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Trying to a change a man, that's fucked up.
Testicle cancer = okay you're a female now? No. the fuck is lie.
But of course there's many creatures here, grouped together with beats like yeti and bigfoot.
Ok here's where my memory comes into play. Before I had this there was a UK show called Hollyoaks on channel 4. One of the storylines (I believe his name was Guss) is where he gets testicular cancer and he thinks it may effect his balance or walking. I mean if you don't know anything about it I guess you would come to similar conclusions.
Yes there are people out there that say stuff like this. I was on a coach and one guy thought that because it's only 1 now = less testosterone so less manly. I don't think he understood how oestrogen and testosterone works.

Even a day after the news I thought I wouldn't be able to jog/run anymore ("normally"). I didn't have any information on it and my mind was racing way too much.

Anyways - yes people can say stuff either out of no knowledge and curious or they are not very intellectually there.
Have you seen a Neuropsychologist yet for testing?
I'm in a bit of debt and business is on its knees. I don't want to do more GP stuff as I've got my foot in the door for the autism stuff. I have to do it one by one otherwise they'll screw it up like they did with the Sertaline and pills.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Ok here's where my memory comes into play. Before I had this there was a UK show called Hollyoaks on channel 4. One of the storylines (I believe his name was Guss) is where he gets testicular cancer and he thinks it may effect his balance or walking. I mean if you don't know anything about it I guess you would come to similar conclusions.
Yes there are people out there that say stuff like this. I was on a coach and one guy thought that because it's only 1 now = less testosterone so less manly. I don't think he understood how oestrogen and testosterone works.

Keyword: Thinks.
Sigh, when I die I'd wish to go to Collin O Neal's World of Men.
Just as real men.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Keyword: Thinks.
Sigh, when I die I'd wish to go to Collin O Neal's World of Men.
Just as real men.
Sorry I think there was some confusion. Those three points I made were from other people saying it to me. I should have made they more clear. I tend to type and overthink and think that people are aware of my thoughts which is nonsense. I need to stop doing that.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Yes, definitely a road to go down. I get mixed results from the medical community, I,was scheduled for a surgery and I just could not go through it. I was at the surgery center but not letting them prep me. My doc went ballistic. I would have literally ran away if I had to. Interestingly, we compromised that he would do the surgery with a local rather than general anesthesia as most of my issue is waking up from anesthesia. It worked and now when all possible I do everything awake. Other doctors have been considerate and worked with me on tests because certain ones I cannot do. If you are willing to share I would be interested to see what you find out.

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yes, definitely a road to go down. I get mixed results from the medical community, I,was scheduled for a surgery and I just could not go through it. I was at the surgery center but not letting them prep me. My doc went ballistic. I would have literally ran away if I had to. Interestingly, we compromised that he would do the surgery with a local rather than general anesthesia as most of my issue is waking up from anesthesia. It worked and now when all possible I do everything awake. Other doctors have been considerate and worked with me on tests because certain ones I cannot do. If you are willing to share I would be interested to see what you find out.
Two variables - UK at that time had less people so the NHS wasn't completed screwed (still had waiting lists though). My GP at that time had known I've never gone to him so he fast tracked me to essentially private (UCH). He's retired now so last year I had a locum but he's left and now it's a random. For testicular it has to be general - I wouldn't want to awake while they are making an incision in my lower abdomen and feeling around inside. Ah picturing that isn't great.

Yeah I've quoted this before but have you heard of the Matthew's Principle/Law? TLDR someone who has lots of positive outcomes will be ok with failures. Someone with lots of negative outlooks/results will be more down trodden. I'm in the second bracket so I just said "do it" wasn't much point questioning it. Even with the implant I was just like do it I really don't care anymore.

I did the same with the anti depressants last year. Just said "what can I do that'll make everyone shut up and stop pestering me". Got gas light hard by my mother after it. Goes on to send me reports how SSRIs don't work. Lots of clown world stuff going on but it is what it is.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Two variables - UK at that time had less people so the NHS wasn't completed screwed (still had waiting lists though). My GP at that time had known I've never gone to him so he fast tracked me to essentially private (UCH). He's retired now so last year I had a locum but he's left and now it's a random. For testicular it has to be general - I wouldn't want to awake while they are making an incision in my lower abdomen and feeling around inside. Ah picturing that isn't great.

Yeah I've quoted this before but have you heard of the Matthew's Principle/Law? TLDR someone who has lots of positive outcomes will be ok with failures. Someone with lots of negative outlooks/results will be more down trodden. I'm in the second bracket so I just said "do it" wasn't much point questioning it. Even with the implant I was just like do it I really don't care anymore.

I did the same with the anti depressants last year. Just said "what can I do that'll make everyone shut up and stop pestering me". Got gas light hard by my mother after it. Goes on to send me reports how SSRIs don't work. Lots of clown world stuff going on but it is what it is.
Oh yes, there is no way you could have been awake for that kind of surgery. I actually need 3 surgeries where I would need to be put u dear and I have avoided them but at some point I will not be able to. I also understand about just doing it as I had reconstructive surgery after my cancer surgery. They couldn't do it at the same time as it was extensive.

I now do so much research before I do anything medically. I've actually swung all the way to the other side as I avoid it at all costs. Especially when you have been gaslit, it's very hard to trust again. Yes very clown world stuff, it's a very different system now.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Oh yes, there is no way you could have been awake for that kind of surgery. I actually need 3 surgeries where I would need to be put u dear and I have avoided them but at some point I will not be able to. I also understand about just doing it as I had reconstructive surgery after my cancer surgery. They couldn't do it at the same time as it was extensive.

I now do so much research before I do anything medically. I've actually swung all the way to the other side as I avoid it at all costs. Especially when you have been gaslit, it's very hard to trust again. Yes very clown world stuff, it's a very different system now.
I've always been like. Even when buying something like a hairbrush I'd research different brands, textures, materials used. I know it sounds crazy but anything I do I have to research before I do it, buy it, etc.

Now that my partner left I don't trust anyone ever again. Animals yes, people no. Depression and financial issues so you leave? That's very nice. I've realised that when I excel eventually it's ripped away anyway. Happened when I did music, art, golf, business, relationship, gym, etc. Even with this autism diagnosis thing I'm getting really tired. It's got to a point that I'm in debt but I'll still go out and buy £20 worth of wild bird food/snacks but I just don't care anymore. Even in the business people just mess around too much - how can you view a property twice (even fly in from Barcelona) and then three days later send an email saying "it's not for me". No explanation nothing. I've never understood people and now I really don't care anymore. All I know is that if you have money you can alleviate all the shit - I could just pay for the autism diagnosis £3800. I could just pay to have a place and be alone. I could volunteer at the sanctuary and not worry about money, I could give money to help the abused animals by dickhead people. Fucking corrupt human charities. Cancer Research Uk is a piece of shit. I went through their accounts and knew someone who worked there. It's all smoke and mirrors. Fuck all goes to research. So sick of this shit.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Totally with you on the animals. If I could go back I would have an animal sanctuary. It's almost the only place I get my peace. My ex left because he couldn't handle the health challenges anymore. It's been a huge challenge trying to deal with it on my own. I don't give to human charities anymore, only animal and I make sure the money is going to the animals and not the people. There is so much corruption. Now that it is easier to see how much, it is so disheartening.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Totally with you on the animals. If I could go back I would have an animal sanctuary. It's almost the only place I get my peace. My ex left because he couldn't handle the health challenges anymore. It's been a huge challenge trying to deal with it on my own. I don't give to human charities anymore, only animal and I make sure the money is going to the animals and not the people. There is so much corruption. Now that it is easier to see how much, it is so disheartening.
That's pretty much exactly the same as me. She left on our 4 year anniversary. I didn't have any money but I paid on credit card so she could have a horse back ride at a horse rescue centre (we did a lot of events with animals as I was very into it ; dinosaur kid) so naturally she enjoyed it as well said no and left. I tried going to Spain to, as my parents said "start a new life" what a shit show. She turned up randomly at the flat two months later. I was horrifically depressed and financially things kept getting squeezed. Anyways last thing we did was go to Sonic Symphony in September and said I was family and left. It's my only relationship but I think women in general it's hard (especially if you are autistic) as it causes too many invisible problems. Also the fact that her job was marketing and she was getting into social media more like instagram which is complete garbage so yeah. Done. Either left due to the depression, finances or both. I'm fucked now anyway. Stuck at my parents, business dead, all to shit. I did ok a few years back which was only because of connections. My dad knew someone he works with all his life and he was very wealthy so I did business with him but the property stuff is morally shit and there isn't any money circulation anymore (I mean everything, not just property). At least I could choose clients and not have to deal with dodgy shit - as your own business you don't have the "corporate shit" hanging over you just for money.
Yeah don't donate to human charities. All rigged. All for 0% tax purposes. Bosses and execs on £100,000+ a year (for a fucking charity!?!?).
The sanctuaries I go to in the Uk are small (I mean a couple has land and has the animals). They aren't big establishments. The one in Spain was very much larger but I was there so often I was basically "working there". Mentally helping animals is just the same as doing the physical stuff. I was so close to getting one cockatoo to be a tiny bit calm (took two months) but she would finally eat from my hand (stuck in tiny cage, abusive humans, fed her a very bad diet, she plucked all her chest feathers and attacked EVERYONE at the center).
Now it's just rot away, call it a day, wait for inheritance and get taxed to shit on all of it or someone win £1m or more on the lottery - I like the odds of 1 in 127,000,000. It's like rolling a dice!
Yeah opening a sanctuary is impossible. Just the land alone would be a few hundred thousand pounds, change of use, landscaping, building works, etc. it's ridiculous but you would need about £2m just to get things going then maintenance and keeping it going is another problem unless you get government funds. From what I saw all these smaller ones DO NOT get government funding. Just another thing the government says Fuck You to.

Sorry I'm ranting. All this shit is just too much.

J

JamieD

Feb 28, 2021
I have been living with MS for almost 8 years and the sympthoms for me are almost invisible to others. I get chronic fatigue but some call it been lazy. Yeah lazy when I can't lift a cup of tea. I live with chronic depression and pain in my spine and legs but again, others think it's nothing. The amount of times I have considered CTB, well I have lost count and I know it will get worse in the future. I am also transfemale on hormone therapy, trying to live my dream as a woman but I know some day, that won't be enough either.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
That's pretty much exactly the same as me. She left on our 4 year anniversary. I didn't have any money but I paid on credit card so she could have a horse back ride at a horse rescue centre (we did a lot of events with animals as I was very into it ; dinosaur kid) so naturally she enjoyed it as well said no and left. I tried going to Spain to, as my parents said "start a new life" what a shit show. She turned up randomly at the flat two months later. I was horrifically depressed and financially things kept getting squeezed. Anyways last thing we did was go to Sonic Symphony in September and said I was family and left. It's my only relationship but I think women in general it's hard (especially if you are autistic) as it causes too many invisible problems. Also the fact that her job was marketing and she was getting into social media more like instagram which is complete garbage so yeah. Done. Either left due to the depression, finances or both. I'm fucked now anyway. Stuck at my parents, business dead, all to shit. I did ok a few years back which was only because of connections. My dad knew someone he works with all his life and he was very wealthy so I did business with him but the property stuff is morally shit and there isn't any money circulation anymore (I mean everything, not just property). At least I could choose clients and not have to deal with dodgy shit - as your own business you don't have the "corporate shit" hanging over you just for money.
Yeah don't donate to human charities. All rigged. All for 0% tax purposes. Bosses and execs on £100,000+ a year (for a fucking charity!?!?).
The sanctuaries I go to in the Uk are small (I mean a couple has land and has the animals). They aren't big establishments. The one in Spain was very much larger but I was there so often I was basically "working there". Mentally helping animals is just the same as doing the physical stuff. I was so close to getting one cockatoo to be a tiny bit calm (took two months) but she would finally eat from my hand (stuck in tiny cage, abusive humans, fed her a very bad diet, she plucked all her chest feathers and attacked EVERYONE at the center).
Now it's just rot away, call it a day, wait for inheritance and get taxed to shit on all of it or someone win £1m or more on the lottery - I like the odds of 1 in 127,000,000. It's like rolling a dice!
Yeah opening a sanctuary is impossible. Just the land alone would be a few hundred thousand pounds, change of use, landscaping, building works, etc. it's ridiculous but you would need about £2m just to get things going then maintenance and keeping it going is another problem unless you get government funds. From what I saw all these smaller ones DO NOT get government funding. Just another thing the government says Fuck You to.

Sorry I'm ranting. All this shit is just too much.
No don't apologize, it completely gets to be too much. I am working on it but still pretty bitter. I supported us the first half of our relationship. I was lucky and working my dream job so I didn't mind while he tried to "find himself' as I moved up I began to travel and that's when things went to shit and he began to cheat. Once I got sick and had to let go of my work, he did step up but unbeknownst to me was having affairs. I lost big time in the divorce and I can't work so I am pretty much in the same situation. I can't decide which is worse, having my dream career and being successful then losing it, or working a job I could tolerate and then not missing it when I could no longer do it. I've gotten better, but I so miss the person I used to be. What are your thoughts?

Thank you for the info on the charities. I began to get a feel they were rigged, so like you recommended, I try and only do the small ones where I know the money will benefit the animals. I volunteered for a rescue and except for making me so sad that I could not take in every animal, it made me feel good to give back. I think a large animal sanctuary would be awesome to work at.

I too do not do much during the days and I used to be the kind of person who every minute was scheduled. So I struggle very much at times.
I have been living with MS for almost 8 years and the sympthoms for me are almost invisible to others. I get chronic fatigue but some call it been lazy. Yeah lazy when I can't lift a cup of tea. I live with chronic depression and pain in my spine and legs but again, others think it's nothing. The amount of times I have considered CTB, well I have lost count and I know it will get worse in the future. I am also transfemale on hormone therapy, trying to live my dream as a woman but I know some day, that won't be enough either.
Yes, invisible illnesses are so hard because people tell you "but you don't look sick" all of the time. If they only were inside our bodies to understand what we fight with everyday to keep going. MS can be really rough. The symptoms can be very scary. I am sorry you have to deal with this. Me too, I was doing OK with my original symptoms of my autoimmune disease, but I started having other issues and it became too much. Like you, I will only get worse as time goes on and it scares me. Has living your dream helped at all? May I ask why you don't think it will be enough? Too many health issues? On my good days it can get difficult because I start to get excited thinking maybe I can do this or that and have a future and then reality comes screaming back and hits me in the face.

Last edited:
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I have Crohn's, Tendinitis in both my wrists, and various mental disabilities. Early on in life I was bullied into masking by everyone around me, and got so good at it that at this point basically nobody believes that I'm disabled in any significant way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
No don't apologize, it completely gets to be too much. I am working on it but still pretty bitter. I supported us the first half of our relationship. I was lucky and working my dream job so I didn't mind while he tried to "find himself' as I moved up I began to travel and that's when things went to shit and he began to cheat. Once I got sick and had to let go of my work, he did step up but unbeknownst to me was having affairs. I lost big time in the divorce and I can't work so I am pretty much in the same situation. I can't decide which is worse, having my dream career and being successful then losing it, or working a job I could tolerate and then not missing it when I could no longer do it. I've gotten better, but I so miss the person I used to be. What are your thoughts?

Thank you for the info on the charities. I began to get a feel they were rigged, so like you recommended, I try and only do the small ones where I know the money will benefit the animals. I volunteered for a rescue and except for making me so sad that I could not take in every animal, it made me feel good to give back. I think a large animal sanctuary would be awesome to work at.

I too do not do much during the days and I used to be the kind of person who every minute was scheduled. So I struggle very much at times.

Yes, invisible illnesses are so hard because people tell you "but you don't look sick" all of the time. If they only were inside our bodies to understand what we fight with everyday to keep going. MS can be really rough. The symptoms can be very scary. I am sorry you have to deal with this. Me too, I was doing OK with my original symptoms of my autoimmune disease, but I started having other issues and it became too much. Like you, I will only get worse as time goes on and it scares me. Has living your dream helped at all? May I ask why you don't think it will be enough? Too many health issues? On my good days it can get difficult because I start to get excited thinking maybe I can do this or that and have a future and then reality comes screaming back and hits me in the face.
With my situation there was no cheating none of that. But her marketing stuff started to gain traction whereas my business started to falter. I don't think it made any difference as the backup was always my parents house but just trying to get by and getting fucked each time just destroys you inside. I hate the condescending tone of people who say "look I did it and it only took me 3 tries" and all this nonsense but you look at their past and you see what's going on - very sociable personality (this is caveat because this can involve deception), parents had connections, money so start is ok, etc.
I've gotten worse. I stopped golf completely - don't have the money and the goal of it there is no point - tried the coaching route but people are so fucking fickle even when you give them a free lesson and they thank you but then don't want to continue. I just don't get it. Lost a lot of weight from last year to now but I don't care anymore. I won't have a "place" of my own, I won't be able to have a companion because of money, I can't get diagnosed because of money. Couldn't get a job UK or Spain (job markets are both fucked - even with my IQ and applying for a data input job - yes, clicking buttons to input data). One day 4th quarter of last year I lost it and applied for about 150+ jobs in one day - I just clicked apply apply apply apply apply - result? lol . Don't even need to say.
Obviously the masking and people pleasing stuff is autism/trauma but I was very giving of time to people who I THOUGHT were ok but I can't read people well unfortunately. Now im basically a piece of shit and don't want to interact with anyone. I refilled the bird feeders today and one of the smaller birds was on the fence very close to me - he or she now recognises I provide the food and I am not a threat.
Below 15 years old and getting robbed at knife point as well does a number on your brain and pattern cognition. It's why when I got a car I refused to even have a sip of alcohol and drove everywhere (because of security). I think that's more a trauma response.

The UK mainly have small deers, geese, parakeets, horses, donkeys, goats, owls, jays, etc. A lot easier to maintian.
The Spain one did have larger animals - big cats - tigers and lions (rescued from circuses and people who shouldn't have had them). I'm a bit on the fence about it because at least now they have food and shelter and human interaction but the space isn't exactly large. But the core problem was the dumb fuck people in the first place!!! I was able to communicate with the monkeys (I'd bring them nuts and fruit and they would take turns taking it from me). But the main thing I miss the most (and have the most knowledge on) is the birds. Two of the ring necked lorikeets (they have a strange tongue Google it) they only eat nectar and liquids but when I did noises they would both dance (this was after about 3 weeks). They REALLY liked Linkin Park - When They Come For Me. Maybe because of the tribal drums but they would do head dances and do feet dances with their feet (alternate foot every 2/4 beat shifts).
The lemurs knew me as mango man - was their favorite. 5 of them. The aviary of 20+ birds also knew it was me when I came close - pistachios, peanuts and seeds. The African greys were the worst offenders - walking on the ground and pecking at my feet for food. They are like little killers on the ground for food.

Autistic people like systems and order but all that got thrown out the window and I don't have it anymore. Debt, no money - no point doing anything else. Feed the birds, do some art, play a game, that's it. I haven't cried for a few months but these last two weeks I've been having breakdowns - listen to Sleep Token lyrics feel like shit, listen to Linkin Park - hear Chester's voice and think he had all that and still did it - what chance do I stand? I learned to play keyboard and guitar in Spain as well. Also learnt how to false chord scream (like Chester) and I've got a good voice but can't do any of it now. No energy, bad diet, no money, no place, no work (and the ones that offer are complete twats - the kind who get a high off abusing people.
I keep thinking about my dog as well as she is breathing too heavy but she's only 10. 13/14 is when it's a sure thing but I'm trying everything I can with the saline solution and syringes to do flushes. Plus I massage her snout and frontal nose region to keep things lubricated and no build up of foreign bodies or clumps.
I have Crohn's, Tendinitis in both my wrists, and various mental disabilities. Early on in life I was bullied into masking by everyone around me, and got so good at it that at this point basically nobody believes that I'm disabled in any significant way.
I knew someone who had crohns (a guy). It's odd you say that as I'm very blunt so I asked why he was so skinny. He then told me it was crohns and that made sense. However some people can look more "healthy weight" and still have it even though it's an absorption issue. Tendinitis in wrists nobody would know - yeah that would be annoying.
Yeah as I said above I've stopped interacting with people. Even limit it with my parents - don't want conflict or screaming matches or stupid nonsense. Just done. Basically a piece of meat that's breathing and eating to stay here. Have to look after my dog. After that I don't know.

Last edited:
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Hi OP it sounds like you have been through a lot, and it makes me sad to read all of the ways in which others have been ignorant towards you or simply drifted away over time- which highlights how we can do everything right and make the right choices, do good by others, and still end up with a bad lot without it being any one's fault. Life is strange and unfair, and this fact is enough to drive anyone mad once you've had a large enough dose of this world's sheer absurdity.

Dealing with the loss of a relationship and autism are already difficult things to cope with, but going through the traumatic experience of being robbed at knifepoint at such a young age, then cancer in a sensitive area only mere years later is an awful lot to cope with and can leave a person with serious PTSD. I second what others have said here, that it is likely you developed PTSD from all of the medical bullshit one has to endure when you have a long-term condition, and unfortunately medical staff are woefully unaware that even when they do everything by the book (or often times it can be because of this) that people are left with trauma from it.

It's not surprising that you feel more in touch with nature and animals, because people have been so cruel to you. I can relate a lot as a fellow autistic person as I have always loved cats, when they warm up to you it's so comforting to have a friendly face nuzzled up to you that isn't going to judge, or be cruel to you because you're ill. Lots of cats have very "autism like" behaviours and can be easier to understand and get along with. As long as they are fed, taken care of and have trust nurtured with you, animals can be very loyal. I can't say the same about people.

I've been through a lot of the same things as you and can strongly relate to feeling like a breathing piece of meat, albeit one that struggles to eat or do anything necessary for existing. The light left my life a long time ago and never came back, after years of health problems and traumatic experiences that compounded until they became too much. While my growths ended up not being cancerous in the end, I went through a similar ordeal as you last year.

I had multiple tumors in my reproductive organs and abdomen that were so huge one of them blocked my bowel, and cysts that caused my organs and tissues to actually stick together. For years I dealt with the most excruciating constipation in my life that the NHS didn't want to investigate, and it was only when I went through the humiliating experience multiple times of my boyfriend having to give me medicated enemas because my bowels no longer worked due to the tumors (which was a horrifying experience where I cried the entire time because I have been SA'ed anally before) that they let me have an MRI scan.

Like you, I had to have a really painful surgery after that. Multiple blood tests and then biopsy of the tumors because they were afraid I had cancer. It is standard practice to initially only give people paracetamol after surgery apparently so I woke up in the most excruciating pain of my life, out of it, and would keep smashing the call button because I couldn't move and was in complete agony without painkillers, only to pass out then wake up again in more pain. There was blood all over my lower half and I couldn't pee for days either without passing lots of it.

I had bruises all over my body in random places from where the hospital staff had yanked me around while I was asleep. The medical workers knew I had PTSD but just pretended that it didn't exist and made me feel even worse. I would rather die than go through that again. Was supposed to have follow up tests done privately but I haven't because the doctors kept trying to force me into the quicker one for them which would involve ramming a giant ultrasound wand internally, I can't even insert a tampon so this would just be unfruitful and traumatic.

After years of health problems, I am just done. I'm 24 so you and I are around the same age, and I have also had to hear years of ignorant bullshit from other people who often do mean well, but have no idea how their words effect others and very little awareness of how sparse their knowledge is about health conditions. I've suffered chronic fatigue syndrome for 7+ years now which has left me with a load of mysterious symptoms such as memory loss, cognitive impairment, poor circulation and other autonomic nervous system dysfunction, permanent pain in my legs, never ending fatigue among other things and people have consistently treated me like some kind of lazy malingerer or insinuated that I am depressed and "don't try to get better."

The gaslighting and invalidation has ruined me. I have so much trauma from doctors because I have been molested by them when I was young, so whenever my health didn't improve people would say it's cause I am not facing my fears and seeing enough doctors. But after having dozens of calls or appointments with doctors, many of whom treated me terribly and made my PTSD worse, having loads of tests, trying just about every drug under the sun as well as physio people don't want to accept that whatever I have is not understood by their revered doctors or treatable and instead think I am lazy and not trying.

I hate saying that others have blood on their hands, but it is well documented at this point that many people with misunderstood illnesses that are not acknowledged do kill themselves because doctors and the people around them never took it seriously. There have been multiple people in the news recently who chose to ctb due to chronic fatigue, and always see so many horrific comments where people mock and belittle the dead and call them weak and lazy. Such cruelty may not be deliberate, but it is still vile nonetheless.

• Aww..
Reactions: wait.what
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Hi OP it sounds like you have been through a lot, and it makes me sad to read all of the ways in which others have been ignorant towards you or simply drifted away over time- which highlights how we can do everything right and make the right choices, do good by others, and still end up with a bad lot without it being any one's fault. Life is strange and unfair, and this fact is enough to drive anyone mad once you've had a large enough dose of this world's sheer absurdity.

Dealing with the loss of a relationship and autism are already difficult things to cope with, but going through the traumatic experience of being robbed at knifepoint at such a young age, then cancer in a sensitive area only mere years later is an awful lot to cope with and can leave a person with serious PTSD. I second what others have said here, that it is likely you developed PTSD from all of the medical bullshit one has to endure when you have a long-term condition, and unfortunately medical staff are woefully unaware that even when they do everything by the book (or often times it can be because of this) that people are left with trauma from it.

It's not surprising that you feel more in touch with nature and animals, because people have been so cruel to you. I can relate a lot as a fellow autistic person as I have always loved cats, when they warm up to you it's so comforting to have a friendly face nuzzled up to you that isn't going to judge, or be cruel to you because you're ill. Lots of cats have very "autism like" behaviours and can be easier to understand and get along with. As long as they are fed, taken care of and have trust nurtured with you, animals can be very loyal. I can't say the same about people.

I've been through a lot of the same things as you and can strongly relate to feeling like a breathing piece of meat, albeit one that struggles to eat or do anything necessary for existing. The light left my life a long time ago and never came back, after years of health problems and traumatic experiences that compounded until they became too much. While my growths ended up not being cancerous in the end, I went through a similar ordeal as you last year.

I had multiple tumors in my reproductive organs and abdomen that were so huge one of them blocked my bowel, and cysts that caused my organs and tissues to actually stick together. For years I dealt with the most excruciating constipation in my life that the NHS didn't want to investigate, and it was only when I went through the humiliating experience multiple times of my boyfriend having to give me medicated enemas because my bowels no longer worked due to the tumors (which was a horrifying experience where I cried the entire time because I have been SA'ed anally before) that they let me have an MRI scan.

Like you, I had to have a really painful surgery after that. Multiple blood tests and then biopsy of the tumors because they were afraid I had cancer. It is standard practice to initially only give people paracetamol after surgery apparently so I woke up in the most excruciating pain of my life, out of it, and would keep smashing the call button because I couldn't move and was in complete agony without painkillers, only to pass out then wake up again in more pain. There was blood all over my lower half and I couldn't pee for days either without passing lots of it.

I had bruises all over my body in random places from where the hospital staff had yanked me around while I was asleep. The medical workers knew I had PTSD but just pretended that it didn't exist and made me feel even worse. I would rather die than go through that again. Was supposed to have follow up tests done privately but I haven't because the doctors kept trying to force me into the quicker one for them which would involve ramming a giant ultrasound wand internally, I can't even insert a tampon so this would just be unfruitful and traumatic.

After years of health problems, I am just done. I'm 24 so you and I are around the same age, and I have also had to hear years of ignorant bullshit from other people who often do mean well, but have no idea how their words effect others and very little awareness of how sparse their knowledge is about health conditions. I've suffered chronic fatigue syndrome for 7+ years now which has left me with a load of mysterious symptoms such as memory loss, cognitive impairment, poor circulation and other autonomic nervous system dysfunction, permanent pain in my legs, never ending fatigue among other things and people have consistently treated me like some kind of lazy malingerer or insinuated that I am depressed and "don't try to get better."

The gaslighting and invalidation has ruined me. I have so much trauma from doctors because I have been molested by them when I was young, so whenever my health didn't improve people would say it's cause I am not facing my fears and seeing enough doctors. But after having dozens of calls or appointments with doctors, many of whom treated me terribly and made my PTSD worse, having loads of tests, trying just about every drug under the sun as well as physio people don't want to accept that whatever I have is not understood by their revered doctors or treatable and instead think I am lazy and not trying.

I hate saying that others have blood on their hands, but it is well documented at this point that many people with misunderstood illnesses that are not acknowledged do kill themselves because doctors and the people around them never took it seriously. There have been multiple people in the news recently who chose to ctb due to chronic fatigue, and always see so many horrific comments where people mock and belittle the dead and call them weak and lazy. Such cruelty may not be deliberate, but it is still vile nonetheless.
I read all your post but I don't know what to do. Yes, you basically have to harass them in order to be seem/heard/checked so I don't know what to do.
I'm not sure as I do get slight niggles and rarely pain but in your situation it seems more prevalent. As long as the pains at bay it's one less thing to think about (mental pain).
You may need to create a folder like I did and note dates/times and events that have happened. Words alone don't seem to do anything with medical fields. You essentially are carrying out a self case study on your illness in order to be treated. Very bad…..

I just say outside with my dog today. The little birds are getting quite close as they recognise it's me putting out the food. Held my hand out with some dried mealworms for about 3 hours. They notice but not enough to give it a go. It's going to take a months but I have the time. What else can I do?

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
With my situation there was no cheating none of that. But her marketing stuff started to gain traction whereas my business started to falter. I don't think it made any difference as the backup was always my parents house but just trying to get by and getting fucked each time just destroys you inside. I hate the condescending tone of people who say "look I did it and it only took me 3 tries" and all this nonsense but you look at their past and you see what's going on - very sociable personality (this is caveat because this can involve deception), parents had connections, money so start is ok, etc.
I've gotten worse. I stopped golf completely - don't have the money and the goal of it there is no point - tried the coaching route but people are so fucking fickle even when you give them a free lesson and they thank you but then don't want to continue. I just don't get it. Lost a lot of weight from last year to now but I don't care anymore. I won't have a "place" of my own, I won't be able to have a companion because of money, I can't get diagnosed because of money. Couldn't get a job UK or Spain (job markets are both fucked - even with my IQ and applying for a data input job - yes, clicking buttons to input data). One day 4th quarter of last year I lost it and applied for about 150+ jobs in one day - I just clicked apply apply apply apply apply - result? lol . Don't even need to say.
Obviously the masking and people pleasing stuff is autism/trauma but I was very giving of time to people who I THOUGHT were ok but I can't read people well unfortunately. Now im basically a piece of shit and don't want to interact with anyone. I refilled the bird feeders today and one of the smaller birds was on the fence very close to me - he or she now recognises I provide the food and I am not a threat.
Below 15 years old and getting robbed at knife point as well does a number on your brain and pattern cognition. It's why when I got a car I refused to even have a sip of alcohol and drove everywhere (because of security). I think that's more a trauma response.

The UK mainly have small deers, geese, parakeets, horses, donkeys, goats, owls, jays, etc. A lot easier to maintian.
The Spain one did have larger animals - big cats - tigers and lions (rescued from circuses and people who shouldn't have had them). I'm a bit on the fence about it because at least now they have food and shelter and human interaction but the space isn't exactly large. But the core problem was the dumb fuck people in the first place!!! I was able to communicate with the monkeys (I'd bring them nuts and fruit and they would take turns taking it from me). But the main thing I miss the most (and have the most knowledge on) is the birds. Two of the ring necked lorikeets (they have a strange tongue Google it) they only eat nectar and liquids but when I did noises they would both dance (this was after about 3 weeks). They REALLY liked Linkin Park - When They Come For Me. Maybe because of the tribal drums but they would do head dances and do feet dances with their feet (alternate foot every 2/4 beat shifts).
The lemurs knew me as mango man - was their favorite. 5 of them. The aviary of 20+ birds also knew it was me when I came close - pistachios, peanuts and seeds. The African greys were the worst offenders - walking on the ground and pecking at my feet for food. They are like little killers on the ground for food.

Autistic people like systems and order but all that got thrown out the window and I don't have it anymore. Debt, no money - no point doing anything else. Feed the birds, do some art, play a game, that's it. I haven't cried for a few months but these last two weeks I've been having breakdowns - listen to Sleep Token lyrics feel like shit, listen to Linkin Park - hear Chester's voice and think he had all that and still did it - what chance do I stand? I learned to play keyboard and guitar in Spain as well. Also learnt how to false chord scream (like Chester) and I've got a good voice but can't do any of it now. No energy, bad diet, no money, no place, no work (and the ones that offer are complete twats - the kind who get a high off abusing people.
I keep thinking about my dog as well as she is breathing too heavy but she's only 10. 13/14 is when it's a sure thing but I'm trying everything I can with the saline solution and syringes to do flushes. Plus I massage her snout and frontal nose region to keep things lubricated and no build up of foreign bodies or clumps.

I knew someone who had crohns (a guy). It's odd you say that as I'm very blunt so I asked why he was so skinny. He then told me it was crohns and that made sense. However some people can look more "healthy weight" and still have it even though it's an absorption issue. Tendinitis in wrists nobody would know - yeah that would be annoying.
Yeah as I said above I've stopped interacting with people. Even limit it with my parents - don't want conflict or screaming matches or stupid nonsense. Just done. Basically a piece of meat that's breathing and eating to stay here. Have to look after my dog. After that I don't know.
It's very hard to connect socially/economically as I just cannot relate to people anymore. Like you said it's either the condescending tone or just complete dismissal because they have their important lives to live. It sounds like you tried many options to keep things going and that is admirable. I did the same. When I could no longer physically do my job, 80 hour work weeks, travel and physically demanding, I first tried to cut back yet still stay in my industry. When that was no longer an option, I tried another line of work 3 times before I just had to give up all together. I feel like I am totally dismissed as a person by other people, like I am invisible because I no longer have a career.

Please do not be so hard on yourself. You have been through so much with the trauma of what happened as a child. I had a few SA's as a child and so much stays with you. Adding autism on top of how you process, I doubt at that time many people understood your processing of trauma and other things would be much different. I do not have any specific diagnosis, but I very much like routine and order and feel completely adrift when I don't have it.

Are you still going to this sanctuary? It sounds like a wonderful place and maybe even a healing place. You are not a piece of shit! The way you are caring for your dog and the other animals prove what a good soul you have. Granted feeling it ourselves can be difficult. I have never owned a bird, but after watching video's have thought about. Their personalities are so precious! I want to surround myself with as many animals as I can take care(unfortunately that is only 1 right now) as they are definitely my healing space.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Careers don't exist. Even when I was 20 I knew working for someone else was going to be a dead end. It's just when the business fails that's it. Careers were in the 80s,90s. You could stay in the same job and after decades just sit back and relax (we see this with boomers).

It's not hard on myself I've just given up. You know things change when your copes don't really hit anymore (art and games). I didn't have SA stuff so I don't know how that is but it's probably really bad. Routine, order, systematising is what I had but it's been completely nuked. Suppose just have to continue on until I don't.

I go to one in the UK but haven't been in about 3 weeks as I've been in bed (no energy, not eating as much and getting no sleep). The one in Spain was with the birds, monkeys, lemurs, goats, etc.
Just a warning on birds - they are the most rehomed animal out of all species. So do your research before doing anything planning wise. Cockatiel would be a good start and adopt - there's no need for more when there are already plenty that need homes. They just need more time and care than mammals so they are a bit of a handful.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I was treated like a liar, until my doctor had absolute physical proof in my bloodwork, and the people who mistreated me before never apologized and would avoid the conversation and treat me on the same standards as superman.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I was treated like a liar, until my doctor had absolute physical proof in my bloodwork, and the people who mistreated me before never apologized and would avoid the conversation and treat me on the same standards as superman.
Yep. Messed up world. This paragraph would shock most normie people. However people here read it and it's completely the norm. That's how backwards everything is. It's like a paradox but not initiated by the person.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Yep. Messed up world. This paragraph would shock most normie people. However people here read it and it's completely the norm. That's how backwards everything is. It's like a paradox but not initiated by the person.
These are often the most sanctimonious douchebags too. People talk about how bad the law of the jungle was in primitive times. I think I'd fare better there.

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
Does anyone have anything like a vision, hearing impairment, etc. How are you treated if it's visible or not visible (e.g a hearing aid). How do people treat you if they say something that you have that isn't viable?

Testicular Cancer - 20: (what other people said to me): how do you walk? Can you have children? Do you now act more like a woman (yes one person said this because of the supposed less testosterone).

Operation. Hospital 4 days. Home - couldn't walk or sit up or sit down (basically any movement). Blood every time going to the toilet (this was the worst - just trying to get to the toilet, opening the door, etc) fucking hurt as well. 5/6 years of blood tests, CT Scans (dye into veins), x rays.

What are your experiences?

Side note - it fucked me up. Just sitting with the doctor and him telling me "you are fucked it's a cancerous lump". Now it's more accepting given why I'm here but yeah it messes with your head especially when you did all the things that shouldn't make you get it (ate well, didn't smoke/drink, went gym, etc).
As someone with severe M.E. I can tell you no one gives a shit about me. Says I'm faking it. Says I need to push through it. Says I need to meditate. Fuck this world. Fuck everyone. I am not someone to be fucked around with. I am not a goddamn toy or machine. I'm a human. If I can't be treated like one, then no one deserves me!