• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you practice, you will find there is not much discomfort, just pressure. Even with your entire weight, it is not bad.
You need a good rope. Either 1/2 or 5/8 inch double braided dock line. Soft, supple, strong and easy to get.
A good slip knot lets it tighren and cut blood flow instantly. That causes you to pass out quickly. One reason partial fails so often.
Placing the ligature high, under the chin. That is where it will end up, start there. A rope pulling up over the skin will not feel good.
Hanging is really very simple. You need to plan and should practice but please do not overthink it. If you prepare properly, you will succeed.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
To my knowledge, people who do full suspension typically lose consciousness in approximately 10 seconds, no?

The noose tightens when weight is applied, and since you're putting your entire body weight on it the noose will be super tight and constrict everything: airway, jugular veins and corrotid arteries — isn't that how full suspension works?
Because the noose is positioned higher up on the neck in full suspension, it is much harder for the rope to constrict the carotid or jugular arteries and instead constricts the trachea, but it could potentially block all three if it gets tightened enough.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Because the noose is positioned higher up on the neck in full suspension, it is much harder for the rope to constrict the carotid or jugular arteries and instead constricts the trachea, but it could potentially block all three if it gets tightened enough.
Where are you getting this information about full-suspension being difficult to restrict the Carotids from?

D

DeliveryMan105

Apr 24, 2024
For me I was surprised how easy I blacked out like a light switch being turned on and off. I personally used a rope, carabiner, and weight lifting belt. Unfortunately the metal piece on the belt snapped and I regained consciousness.