• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Maybe it's just a case of the pain they're already going through being greater, but how the hell do they manage to bare through minutes of choking to death for dying?

I'd consider partial but I don't understand how you could bare through it? And get over the fear of brain damage during a failed attempt?

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Also, if I were to do hanging, I would do it in a hotel probably and definitely not in my apartment were someone I know will find me - and how the hell do you "set up" your hanging in a random hotel room?

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Maybe it's just a case of the pain they're already going through being greater, but how the hell do they manage to bare through minutes of choking to death for dying?

I'd consider partial but I don't understand how you could bare through it? And get over the fear of brain damage during a failed attempt?
The only people who succeed are the ones who slip into unconsciousness as quick and comfortably as someone removing their bra.

If you're in a position where you're enduring pain in partial then chances are you're not gonna pass out anyway. Full suspension is normally only painful for the 3-5 seconds it takes to fall unconscious but it's overcoming the SI to drop into the noose that's the hard part there.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
When I did it I passed out instantly. I did partial and leaned sideways to put all of the pressure on my carotid artery and was out within 1-2 seconds. My body kept standing up on its own while I was unconscious so I would wake up standing on my feet and do it all over again. I did it probably 7 times before the pressure in my head was unbearable. But had my unconscious SI not kicked in it would have been quick and painless.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
When I did it I passed out instantly. I did partial and leaned sideways to put all of the pressure on my carotid artery and was out within 1-2 seconds. My body kept standing up on its own while I was unconscious so I would wake up standing on my feet and do it all over again. I did it probably 7 times before the pressure in my head was unbearable. But had my unconscious SI not kicked in it would have been quick and painless.
You needed to position yourself so that you couldn't easily stand up, some positions make standing up (voluntarily/involuntarily) much harder and less likely.

Reactions: juna and davidtorez
K

kstaffy

Mar 19, 2024
It took me multiple attempts to step off the desk I was standing on. When I finally did it the pain was so great SI kicked in and I managed to get myself back on the desk (which I didn't think I would be able to do as I thought the rope would lower me once I put my full weight on it and because I was coming from an angle) If there is any option to get out of it SI will try it

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If it's full suspension, once you've kicked away the support on which you were standing you just have to bear it … there's not really any alternative.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024

The idea of full suspension is that the pain and discomfort is absolutely unbearable, but there isn't really anything you can do about it after you knock over the chair so it doesn't matter as much. As for partial you don't die from strangulation but rather a lack of blood flow to your brain, which is significantly less painful. I encourage you to check out the various posts here that go into detail about how hanging works if you're interested. Here are a few resources that I have bookmarked:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-method-from-suicide-wiki.114532/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/best-way-to-succeed-partial-hanging-and-overwin-si.130841/

Last edited:
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Benzos plus alcohol maybe ? That might help reduce some people's nerves and anxiety for when the moment comes

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I've said this before and I'll say it again, but this is my own opinion. The only way to succeed with methods such as hanging is literally reason with yourself that the pain you feel has to outweigh the temporary pain and your fear of death. To some degree you got to stop caring what happens whenever you attempt. I know it's easier said than done. For me personally whenever hanging was my method of choice I reasoned that pain has to act like ammunition just to get over fear.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I've said this before and I'll say it again, but this is my own opinion. The only way to succeed with methods such as hanging is literally reason with yourself that the pain you feel has to outweigh the temporary pain and your fear of death. To some degree you got to stop caring what happens whenever you attempt. I know it's easier said than done. For me personally whenever hanging was my method of choice I reasoned that pain has to act like ammunition just to get over fear.
I agree - you need to let go of your life, and let death take you. You accept there will be pain, but it will be short-lived.

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023

During my CTB attempt through hanging I lost consciousness probably in a minute or less and honestly the suffering was very minimum besides the SI panic when you start slipping away, but it's complete peace and silence after that struggle. Other than that, I will probably do it again to CTB.

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
During my CTB attempt through hanging I lost consciousness probably in a minute or less and honestly the suffering was very minimum besides the SI panic when you start slipping away, but it's complete peace and silence after that struggle. Other than that, I will probably do it again to CTB.
Seems like everything was going as planned. What went wrong?

Reactions: juna
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
I don't think to many things out before I do them. And once I'm hanging there even if I'm regretting the feeling there's not going to be anyway to get myself down. Yeah, it may suck for a half an hour. The last 365 of my life has been shit also. Atleast when I'm hanging there somewhere I'll know it'll be over soon.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I'm thinking of using a laying down position (on stomach) with most of my weight on the floor and hands tied behind me. Not sure if this is a good idea or not.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
The idea of full suspension is that the pain and discomfort is absolutely unbearable, but there isn't really anything you can do about it after you knock over the chair so it doesn't matter as much. As for partial you don't die from strangulation but rather a lack of blood flow to your brain, which is significantly less painful. I encourage you to check out the various posts here that go into detail about how hanging works if you're interested. Here are a few resources that I have bookmarked:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-method-from-suicide-wiki.114532/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/best-way-to-succeed-partial-hanging-and-overwin-si.130841/
To my knowledge, people who do full suspension typically lose consciousness in approximately 10 seconds, no?

The noose tightens when weight is applied, and since you're putting your entire body weight on it the noose will be super tight and constrict everything: airway, jugular veins and corrotid arteries — isn't that how full suspension works?