• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
It seems very easy to become homeless when they say that the majority of people, even those in the Western world are living paycheck to paycheck.

How then do so many people avoid becoming homeless.

Reactions: HGL91 and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
It seems very easy to become homeless when they say that the majority of people, even those in the Western world are living paycheck to paycheck.

In switzerland its quite hard to become homeless, even if youre unable to work.

Reactions: puppy9
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019

In the US it's easily accessible debt and relying on family for financial support. There's also the trend of people sleeping in vehicles, voluntarily or out of desperation. Many people also work 2 or 3 jobs, which is about a 12-15 hour work day, with a regular 8-9 hour shift instead of a day off. There is the "working poor" phenomenon too, where a person has a full-time job and lives on the streets.

Not to mention the more conventional drug dealing, prostitution, military enlistment, etc.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
In the US it's easily accessible debt and relying on family for financial support. There's also the trend of people sleeping in vehicles, voluntarily or out of desperation. Many people also work 2 or 3 jobs, which is about a 12-15 hour work day, with a regular 8-9 hour shift instead of a day off. There is the "working poor" phenomenon too, where a person has a full-time job and lives on the streets.

Not to mention the more conventional drug dealing, prostitution, military enlistment, etc.

So true. After separating with my boyfriend of almost 3 years, I'm living at my mom's house even though I'm 27, because I would probably otherwise be homeless.

And she has a house because she and I lived with my grandmother. Then, when my grandmother passed at 91, she inherited her mom's house, sold it, and bought a cheaper house without a mortgage.

I prefer living at my mom's over living alone at an apartment or with roommates I don't like though. We agree on how we like the house to be, we both like pets, and we have similar views and interests.

Reactions: Baskol1