• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those who force unsolicited "advice" onto suicidal people, I've seen many do that in the suicide discussion on here in the past and to me it just comes across as so arrogant and patronising. I just don't understand what makes people believe their so called "advice" was even wanted when it wasn't even asked for, honestly unless people are specifically asking for life advice then others should just mind their own business.

Suicide is a personal choice anyway, not something for others to decide, and many people come here to simply have a place to write down their thoughts with many posts literally tagged venting with the warning sign next to it, seems like there's many who don't understand what that word even means honestly.

Some of this website is certainly far too anti-suicide for me personally, there's nothing pro-choice about forcing unsolicted life valuing advice onto suicidal people, pro-choice simply means respecting the decisions of others. I really cannot stand toxic positivity, it repulses me, it makes this place feel less of a safe space when people try to make the suicide discussion on here the same as the "recovery" section which I avoid no matter what.

T

tommywest

Mar 17, 2024
where you can find someone who tells you how to commit suicide

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
Reality and CTB decision make process are too complex so advices are always welcome as an Input for analysys.
You are oversimplfying things, look like too pro-death behavior.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
It's not so straight forward for everyone. Some people have things they need to work out before death that they can't do in a normal setting. Specifically, what would your ideal forum look like?
Seems like the ideal forum would be something like this:

Thread: (Vent) I feel so bad, like nothing's ever going to be alright. I kinda feel like I want to die and no one will ever love me.

Response 1: "Yup, absolutely, ctb is great"

Response 2: "Agreed, you're so observant and anyone who enjoys any part of life is a moron, and also evil somehow."

Response 3: "It's because the world is terrible and all people are terrible and everything should just disappear."

Response 4: "I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. How long has this been happening? It is something that people feel but for some people it passes. CTB is there if you need it, but do you want to talk through it?" [REMOVED]

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Seems like the ideal forum would be something like this:

Thread: (Vent) I feel so bad, like nothing's ever going to be alright. I kinda feel like I want to die and no one will ever love me.

Response 1: "Yup, absolutely, ctb is great"

Response 2: "Agreed, you're so observant and anyone who enjoys any part of life is a moron."

Response 3: "It's because the world is terrible and all people are terrible and everything should just disappear.

Response 4: "I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. How long has this been happening? It is something that people feel but for some people it passes. CTB is there if you need it, but do you want to talk through it?" [REMOVED]

Response 5: I'm sorry op for your suffering, I'm also tired of suffering in this hellish, undesirable existence. It is horrific and criminal how society deprive us necessary means of ctb like N over the counter. Life is nothing more than pain and an undignified existence, I just cannot fathom why anyone would choose life since life equals suffering.

I wish you the best of luck in your attempt.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I just want people to understand and relate to what I'm saying instead of giving me advice or asking if I need help. But that's just me.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That is a good point. Unsolicited advices and the famous 'why do you want to die' questions out of the blue are kind of annoying. Those past couple of weeks especially, the suicide discussion board is giving some kind of a stench.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Response 5: I'm sorry op for your suffering, I'm also tired of suffering in this hellish, undesirable existence. It is horrific and criminal how society deprive us necessary means of ctb like N over the counter. Life is nothing more than pain and an undignified existence, I just cannot fathom why anyone would choose life since life equals suffering.

I don't really see anything wrong with that response honestly

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I cannot stand those who force unsolicited "advice" onto suicidal people, I've seen many do that in the suicide discussion on here in the past and to me it just comes across as so arrogant and patronising. I just don't understand what makes people believe their so called "advice" was even wanted when it wasn't even asked for, honestly unless people are specifically asking for life advice then others should just mind their own business.

Suicide is a personal choice anyway, not something for others to decide, and many people come here to simply have a place to write down their thoughts with many posts literally tagged venting with the warning sign next to it, seems like there's many who don't understand what that word even means honestly.

Some of this website is certainly far too anti-suicide for me personally, there's nothing pro-choice about forcing unsolicted life valuing advice onto suicidal people, pro-choice simply means respecting the decisions of others. I really cannot stand toxic positivity, it repulses me, it makes this place feel less of a safe space when people try to make the suicide discussion on here the same as the "recovery" section which I avoid no matter what.
Reality and CTB decision make process are too complex so advices are always welcome as an Input for analysys.
You are oversimplfying things, look like too pro-death behavior.
@Ctrl_Alt_DEL
Due to FC autism she sees things in a VERY black and white way and isn't able to see or enquire about the In-between. She saw things in one of my threads that wasn't even there (probably drawn from things she doesn't understand) and then added her own narrative which she'll now probably proceed to include in her venting repertoire. My point is that you can easily anticipate and understand her behaviour even if you don't all like it. @FuneralCry is my marmite on here (British yeast extract spread) with their slogan being "you'll either love it or hate it". In my case a bit of both ❤️‍🔥

A very good written impersonation, but she wouldn't normally use the word 'fathom'. 8½/10
@Kapsyl

That is a good point. Unsolicited advices and the famous 'why do you want to die' questions out of the blue are kind of annoying. Those past couple of weeks especially, the suicide discussion board is giving some kind of a stench.
I was just about to have a bit of a go at you and then I realised what you're saying and realised you have a point. Many such threads come from newer members who are fascinated by sasu hotel and this new world of suicide. @rozeske

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I guess with a forum you kind of have to expect replies to threads, that's the nature of it. People have the right to reply just as people have the right to make a post, as long as it's within rules and socially acceptable I don't know why it wouldn't be right to do so.
If its a venting post that could mean the poster wanted to talk it through with somebody to get it out of their system, it doesn't always have to be one sided as when you are angry/upset etc you can easily get tunnel vision so other peoples input is helpful.