• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
being alive is a scam, Out-scam the scammer

Feels like a prison planet.

having to work every day in a miserable job makes me wish I was never born. In this capitalist hellhole, it seems our entire worth is based on our labor.

It's like why in the hell would anyone want to breed into this world?

I'm barely making ends meet as it is, why would I want my children to be working their asses off for a big ass company just to survive? It's either i do that and have a roof over my head, or become homeless and slowly die. Life is fun

my belief that life is a negative and that people who cause it are wrong to do so.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Life does feel like a prison planet and a scam.

I suppose it's to profit greedy ceo's and shareholders at the top of each company and you have no choice.

I don't want to be alive anymore really.

Last edited:
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
I know a few individuals who don't work but the other issue to deal with is extreme boredom. That's why it's always about having desires and chasing them and when they're fulfilled have to create new desires and that cycle never ends. It's like a dog chasing his own tail an infinite loop.

Reactions: Darkover
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
It disgusts me how people actually choose to procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all, existing truly is just meaningless suffering, there's no point to existing.
It's all subjective. Those who had a satisfactory and pleasant life don't perceive life as someone who suffered tremendously and don't see procreation as something harmful or evil.

Reactions: divinemistress36
PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
being alive is a scam, Out-scam the scammer

Feels like a prison planet.

having to work every day in a miserable job makes me wish I was never born. In this capitalist hellhole, it seems our entire worth is based on our labor.

It's like why in the hell would anyone want to breed into this world?

I'm barely making ends meet as it is, why would I want my children to be working their asses off for a big ass company just to survive? It's either i do that and have a roof over my head, or become homeless and slowly die. Life is fun

my belief that life is a negative and that people who cause it are wrong to do so.
Being alive is hell if you're not in the right form and life I am very lucky for I have no sex drive whatsoever for the human body I despise the human form and it doesn't turn me on one tiny bit I actually don't like mammal bodies I hate the characteristics of those damn things especially the fucking body hair and live birth.... disgusting it really pisses me off that I had to experience something like that but never again I'd rather rot in hell as my real self then do another human experience fortunately it doesn't work that way and I can just say I'm done

Reactions: divinemistress36