Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
I just googled suicide. I also saw this site mentioned on Reddit,

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Was watching the Reddit site with same name when it got removed and some people said that they were going to go to this site

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I was researching methadone OD's and that led me to this site!

Venom85

Venom85

SN arrived!
Oct 19, 2022
I was looking for SN on the search engine "Duck Duck Go" and find out this forum.

Then out of curiosity I tried to look for this forum on others search engine like google,bing etc. but there was nothing :notsure:.

Reactions: Willto
W

Willto

Student
Oct 26, 2022
I was looking for SN on the search engine "Duck Duck Go" and find out this forum.

Then out of curiosity I tried to look for this forum on others search engine like google,bing etc. but there was nothing :notsure:.
Also duck go go

Wasabi

Wasabi

Sep 9, 2022
I found this site with the help of a Telegram group about euthanasia in my country.

Reactions: Лавина
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I found SS when a boo hooing mother blamed us for her childhood movie stars death. Led me right here, like a dog leads a hunter. They couldn't have led my here any better than if they led me by the nose! 😀

Reactions: Message In A Bottle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that I came across this site after seeing one of those pro life news articles that are against this site. It didn't name this site but soon enough I found this place and of course I wanted to find it because I wished to leave this world and I wanted to read about suicide methods. But unfortunately I'm still here, leaving this life behind really isn't straightforward, at least for me.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle
kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
I looked up poisons to ctb with on Duck Duck Go, and a thread here came up. So happy that I found this place. :heart:

M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
I found this site trying to find methods on how to kill myself because my life had fallen apart back in 2019/2020.

I was fixated on shotgun or a makeshift pistol but then I found SN and now I'm set on that. I used to get a rush out of the thought of dying, but now that I've been having persistant anhedonia, I no longer get that high.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️