• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Where can I purchase N ? Also I would like to take in injectable form to ensure it gets absorbed .
You can get N from A. You can find all the info in the PPH in the resources section on the main forum page.
A seems to be only one person in the world who sells N and is legitimate. I don't believe it's injectable but could be wrong
You will assistance to inject it, because by the time you try to inject it, you'll pass out quickly, and the CTB won't go according to plan. Its even advised by A to drink it with anti emetics. That way you are making sure you CTB properly.
Who is this person ? I have malabsorption I won't absorb it properly in my small intestine . I would need injection
Then the only other option is to insert drug rectally. Then plug your anus with a butt plug of some sort.

Last edited:
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
You can get N from A. You can find all the info in the PPH in the resources section on the main forum page.
You will assistance to inject it, because by the time you try to inject it, you'll pass out quickly, and the CTB won't go according to plan. Its even advised by A to drink it with anti emetics. That way you are making sure you CTB properly.
Then the only other option is to insert drug rectally. Then plug your anus with a butt plug of some sort.
I don't think that would work for me either