• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Do organizations that offer people nembutal for assisted suicide only offer nembutal or do they administer more than one drug during the process for the patient? I heard they give medicine prior to prevent nausea/vomiting

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Rain please PM me as well, thanks a million!!

Reactions: redsnowflakes
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I have the contact information for A. I was just wondering how long it takes to receive it from A? Is it usually several weeks or could it be as little as a week if you're in the United States? Thank you

T

thes

Dec 14, 2020
Dear RainandSadness,
would it be possible for you to dm A's email address please? Many thanks, thes

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
As far as I know IV Nembutal doesn't require an anti-emetic beforehand but with the drinkable version an anti-emetic is given beforehand and some chocolate afterwards to mask the bitter taste.

T

thes

Dec 14, 2020
Oh I'm sorry RainandSadness I didn't want to give you too much trouble, it's just that my copy of ppeh is well out of date now

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure they give some anti-emetics as well. I'll dm you with contact for A.
I'm just a nobody but should we not exercise caution when new members all ask for A's email address? I mean we know there are shills here who would love to get him and this place shut down.

Reactions: Marchioness
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Wow lot of us looking for N source ... careful whom u share information with ...

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
What do you mean? So it's the same as the medicine we use for animals?

Sodium pentobarbiital is what is used for human and animal euthenasia. Nembutal is one of many brand names for pento, Nembutal is no longer made. A sells the liquid pento - it is the injection solution. In other words, not the oral solution used for humans, but the injection solution for animals. It will have additives that the oral solution does not.
Wow lot of us looking for N source ... careful whom u share information with ...
I agree, offering it publicly is not wise under the circs. And especialy since they are all new members.
What do you mean? So it's the same as the medicine we use for animals?
Well fuck knows what happened, i responded to you but it somehow attributed my response to you

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
I agree, offering it publicly is not wise under the circs. And especialy since they are all new members.

Well fuck knows what happened, i responded to you but it somehow attributed my response to you
Can I send you a message?

R

Roughrider

Dec 12, 2020
Ditto Rain and Sadness. It would be much appreciated.

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
looking for N as well. Want to take it orally though, and seeing that this is the injected version? Can it be taken orally or no?

W

will

Jun 16, 2018
@RainAndSadness i need a's email address thanks a lot

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I would love the contact too if possible thank you very much :heart:

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
looking for N as well. Want to take it orally though, and seeing that this is the injected version? Can it be taken orally or no?

Yes, everybody is planning to use the injectable veterinary n orally. You can't practically inject yourself because you'd be out before you finished.

that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
@RainAndSadness can you pm his address to me as well please ?

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.
I was planning to jump, but this seems like a safer way to go? I've never heard of it until just tonight when I logged on for the first time. I know that makes me suspicious since I'm new and I understand that.

My biggest fear is of being caught. Is this a medication I can find online? I dont want to get caught in a trap and out myself to anyone... I am absolutely terrified of getting hauled off somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel