• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Do u know if vets hide the pentobarbital or do they put it on shelves?

Reactions: wannago
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
If i get N from a vet, would it be the same thing and would kill me if i drink it?
Probably the same thing. Doubt the dosages they stock would be enough unless you had the access to like 5* what they'd give a dog or anything like that. For horses, though, it would probably be a similar amount or more. I'm not sure how to find out which vets treat horses though, and they might even have to order it in - and that might be after seeing the horse.

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
A stopped providing anti emetics?
has anyone even received N from A recently? most recent person I've come in contact with received it in 2018. people have sent money recently and haven't gotten the tracking. or one person got tracking but it was seized

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
has anyone even received N from A recently? most recent person I've come in contact with received it in 2018. people have sent money recently and haven't gotten the tracking. or one person got tracking but it was seized
I want to know too, PM his address also.

THX

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
I'm starting to think either A himself is a scam, or the current address we have for A is a scam

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I'm starting to think either A himself is a scam, or the current address we have for A is a scam
if people don't use the book's november 2020 update address then yes it's probably a scam

B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
Were you able to buy the November 2020 version without being 50+?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
What anti emetic do assisted suicide organizations give their patients before giving them N orally

What do you mean by pyramidal side effects?
movement disorders. According to the pph, Metaclopramid side effects might get stronger than Maxolon for example. Best option would be Cannabis, but well... never did that. I would probably do it wrong and should not risk that I guess...

T

thes

Dec 14, 2020
He's sent me the tracking number and it's in the country! I missed the delivery today because I was out but it will be redelivered tomorrow so fingers crossed

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
He's sent me the tracking number and it's in the country! I missed the delivery today because I was out but it will be redelivered tomorrow so fingers crossed
Oh? Would you mind if I DMd you about this? :)

T

thes

Dec 14, 2020
I wondered if anyone knew what the main risks were in ordering? Is it just that it might not arrive and you may lose your money or are there other repercussions?
Well I was worried it would be a scam but A has sent me the tracking number and it's definitely in my country now so it's obviously got through customs ok. I missed the delivery yesterday (but a missed delivery note was posted through my door ) so I should get it today. I do wonder if the bottles will have labels on them, I'm not sure how it is packaged

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
How many bottles of N do you need to order for it to do the job? I'm not sure how many grams is in a bottle from A? Do you need to order 2 or 3 bottles? I only weigh 184 lb. Thanks.

S

SickAndIll1

Jan 11, 2021
I have the contact information for A. I was just wondering how long it takes to receive it from A? Is it usually several weeks or could it be as little as a week if you're in the United States? Thank you
How would I go about getting in contact with him and what are his prices?

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I'm old (53) but weigh 91 kg (with only 17% bodyfat) and am in pretty good shape. I lift a lot of weights, do a lot of boxing, have no underlying health conditions and possess puzzlingly good BP and respitory function despite all the cigarettes and booze I consumed in my youth. My N has an expiry date of Jan 2019 and I only have one bottle.
I'm not hopeful that it will do the job tbh but I'd love if someone who knows more than me could convince me it will, as it seems getting any more is very, very difficult now.

Anyone care to give me any reassurance it will take out a strong, healthy person of my weight?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I'm old (53) but weigh 91 kg (with only 17% bodyfat) and am in pretty good shape. I lift a lot of weights, do a lot of boxing, have no underlying health conditions and possess puzzlingly good BP and respitory function despite all the cigarettes and booze I consumed in my youth. My N has an expiry date of Jan 2019 and I only have one bottle.
I'm not hopeful that it will do the job tbh but I'd love if someone who knows more than me could convince me it will, as it seems getting any more is very, very difficult now.

Anyone care to give me any reassurance it will take out a strong, healthy person of my weight?
I wished I could help you, but Iam worrying about the same issue... You will have it get tested in spain. Do so and... please let us know, if it is ok.

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
Well I was worried it would be a scam but A has sent me the tracking number and it's definitely in my country now so it's obviously got through customs ok. I missed the delivery yesterday (but a missed delivery note was posted through my door ) so I should get it today. I do wonder if the bottles will have labels on them, I'm not sure how it is packaged
did you get it?

W

werewolfking

puke
Mar 18, 2018
Well... if anyone in the lower mainland of BC can hook me up.... I can help ya out with whatever

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Wish I knew someone irl who wanted to do a cash transaction for a bottle. Just trying to access the darknet markets is enough to give you a headache.

Reactions: Predestinated
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Wish I knew someone irl who wanted to do a cash transaction for a bottle. Just trying to access the darknet markets is enough to give you a headache.
It's unbelievably difficult to get N. It's also so very difficult to even get a gun. It's not as the media suggests. Many news outlets want us to think that it's very easy to get dangerous things. But the reality is completely different

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
It's unbelievably difficult to get N. It's also so very difficult to even get a gun. It's not as the media suggests. Many news outlets want us to think that it's very easy to get dangerous things. But the reality is completely different
Darknet markets are easy to access. The issue is that no one there sells N. Not a great product to sell. Not a huge market. And customers only order once.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Darknet markets are easy to access. The issue is that no one there sells N. Not a great product to sell. Not a huge market. And customers only order once.
I only managed to find the actual market, but the whole encryption thing with keys was too difficult for me, so I gave up. There are surely people out there with access to a supply of N, who are not selling on the darknet. I refuse to believe that there are literally only 2 sellers in the whole world.

Reactions: Predestinated
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I only managed to find the actual market, but the whole encryption thing with keys was too difficult for me, so I gave up. There are surely people out there with access to a supply of N, who are not selling on the darknet. I refuse to believe that there are literally only 2 sellers in the whole world.
Also, what some people are missing is: Most N-sellers on the darknet are scammers or police-honeypots. Its not THAT easy to get N.
Also, what some people are missing is: Most N-sellers on the darknet are scammers or police-honeypots. Its not THAT easy to get N.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I'm pretty sure they give some anti-emetics as well. I'll dm you with contact for A.
maybe me too please? I settled on inert gas but N might be less hassle.

agreed yes