• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Diamond1962

Dec 27, 2020
@RainAndSadness can you please please pm me his email address. Thanx so much.

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
... i guess not
I dont think its worth it anyways. N seems great but with A you'd have to get it in an IV (or try and drink that...if you can). And you can't inject it yourself because you'll pass out before you finish. SN, while not as amazing, seems much more reasonable. Both are roughly the same cost I believe.

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
I dont think its worth it anyways. N seems great but with A you'd have to get it in an IV (or try and drink that...if you can). And you can't inject it yourself because you'll pass out before you finish. SN, while not as amazing, seems much more reasonable. Both are roughly the same cost I believe.
You can mask it with OJ

Reactions: nohopeforethefuture
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
No.. not even close.
Is N more expensive? The quotes I saw were above $500, maybe even $750.

SN just seemed more affordable. The SN itself is cheap, but its the antiemetics that were more expensive depending on the kind I think.
You can mask it with OJ
Well that might explain it. I really don't like orange juice lol

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
@RainAndSadness I`d love to get A`s Email address too.
PM me? Thanks!

nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
Has anyone received N from A in the last couple of weeks? I'm worried i have a fake address for him.
N is also highly illegal the way were trying to procure it. A could be in trouble, or he could be trying to get more. We dont know how he gets it.

there is another person to get N from. But you have to go to the dark web.

B

ben7

Student
Dec 30, 2020
I wondered if anyone knew what the main risks were in ordering? Is it just that it might not arrive and you may lose your money or are there other repercussions?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
As far as I know IV Nembutal doesn't require an anti-emetic beforehand but with the drinkable version an anti-emetic is given beforehand and some chocolate afterwards to mask the bitter taste.
So an antiemetic is important before drinking the two bottles? I did some research and read, that metoclopramide will prevent the body from vomiting. Your body will force you to vomit after you try to poison it, if you want or not. I don't think that will change with N. Now the question... Where do I get that metoclopramide from? :( Having N without the solution how I can prepare my body from vomiting it out is frustrating... Please help!

G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Hi My family and friends have abandoned me so have been looking for a reliable source for N and have been struggling till I found this forum, any chance contact details can be shared with me please. Thanks

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
So an antiemetic is important before drinking the two bottles? I did some research and read, that metoclopramide will prevent the body from vomiting. Your body will force you to vomit after you try to poison it, if you want or not. I don't think that will change with N. Now the question... Where do I get that metoclopramide from? :( Having N without the solution how I can prepare my body from vomiting it out is frustrating... Please help!
I have no idea where you can get meto from. Some doctors won't prescribe it but maybe you can try? Or ask for an alternative like domperidone or promethazine. I suppose any anti-emetic is better than nothing.

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
What are the chances of vomiting N with taking metocloprimide beforehand versus taking meto beforehand with using the SN method? I thought vomiting was more of a possibility with SN versus N? I didn't realize there was a significant risk with vomiting the N as well.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Orange juice? Are u sure we can mix?
I guess, he/she means, that you should drink it after... right? Well, it would be awesome, if I could mix it before drinking it. But I guess your body will still try to get rid of it, since it is poison after all. without antiemetics you just cant prevent your body from vomiting, ... I guess.

I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
i'm currently fully setup for nitrogen suicide but am debating N? Does A sell liquid or powder? Had his address changed or same one as in peaceful pill handbook?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hi !
Back after almost 4 hours reading the pph. And yes, many questions could be answered.
What Iam still worrying about:
- It is recommended to take the metclopramid as an ati-emetic, but Iam afraid of the mentioned extra pyramidal side effects, which don't sound very "peaceful" to me... Anyone who thought about the cannabis alternative and how to get that?
- It seems, that the powder alternative is much easier to take and lasts longer, even years after the expirary date. There aren't that many dicussions about that on this platform, why? Is it harder to receive?
- I will let my N getting tested in spain when the time has come, because I will take it in about 18 months, so I will have to worry about the effectiveness of the barbiturate. I will be in Peru and Mexico during my sabbatical this year (december) and I was thinking about to purchase another to make sure Iam safe, but I guess I won't be able to bring it back to germany without breaking the law. Any tipps?
- It is mentioned in the pph, that vomiting even a small amount after taking N will fail everything and that I should force myelf to vomit everything up, by putting my finger inside for example. That makes me feel very uneasy... and its not impossible that I will still vomit, even after taking the antiemetic before. Any comforting words? :(
- If everything should fail... Carbon monoxide will be the next best way to CTB in my opinion.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
- It is mentioned in the pph, that vomiting even a small amount after taking N will fail everything and that I should force myelf to vomit everything up, by putting my finger inside for example. That makes me feel very uneasy... and its not impossible that I will still vomi

Exactly where did you see that? I was under the impression that even if you vomit it will still most probably work.

SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
N is also highly illegal the way were trying to procure it. A could be in trouble, or he could be trying to get more. We dont know how he gets it.

there is another person to get N from. But you have to go to the dark web.
Hi can you DM me please re contact via dark web?

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
I guess, he/she means, that you should drink it after... right? Well, it would be awesome, if I could mix it before drinking it. But I guess your body will still try to get rid of it, since it is poison after all. without antiemetics you just cant prevent your body from vomiting, ... I guess.
Yes, I guess you could chase it with OJ. I presume A sends it with antiemetics

T

thes

Dec 14, 2020
I've ordered recently from A and still no tracking number, think I may have been scammed...

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
[...]
- It is mentioned in the pph, that vomiting even a small amount after taking N will fail everything and that I should force myelf to vomit everything up, by putting my finger inside for example. That makes me feel very uneasy... and its not impossible that I will still vomit, even after taking the antiemetic before. Any comforting words? :(
- If everything should fail... Carbon monoxide will be the next best way to CTB in my opinion.

Regarding the risk of vomiting, please read my thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...oral-n-administration-once-and-for-all.58006/

It's by far the best and most reliable method. No other method can top the peaceful departure of N and if done properly, it's also the most reliable option that exists.

- It is mentioned in the pph, that vomiting even a small amount after taking N will fail everything and that I should force myelf to vomit everything up, by putting my finger inside for example. That makes me feel very uneasy... and its not impossible that I will still vomi

Exactly where did you see that? I was under the impression that even if you vomit it will still most probably work.

It will probably work but it's recommended simply as a safety measure to vomit everything and abort your attempt. As far as I understand, there is a certain risk for potential damage for your body if you survive the attempt due to puking. But as I wrote above and explain in the linked thread: the risk for puking is extremely low! This shouldn't be your concern if you value a peaceful exit because N is by far one of the most reliable methods out there if you follow the instructions of the PPH. Euthanasia organizations all around the world assist people with N and I'm not aware of any failures. The success rate according to their documentation is 100% if done properly.

I tried to DM you but it won't let me, can you please msg me?

Done.

Last edited:
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
A stopped providing anti emetics?
I will have to lie to my doctor to receive it. Any tipps for that? I will have my sabbatical beginning this summer. The plan is travel arround the world, including a longer trip by ship. I will tell my doctor, that I don't want to get seasick, thats why I need it. Could that work?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...oral-n-administration-once-and-for-all.58006/

It's by far the best and most reliable method. No other method can top the peaceful departure of N and if done properly, it's also the most reliable option that exists.

It will probably work but it's recommended simply as a safety measure to vomit everything and abort your attempt. As far as I understand, there is a certain risk for potential damage for your body if you survive the attempt due to puking. But as I wrote above and explain in the linked thread: the risk for puking is extremely low! This shouldn't be your concern if you value a peaceful exit because N is by far one of the most reliable methods out there if you follow the instructions of the PPH. Euthanasia organizations all around the world assist people with N and I'm not aware of any failures. The success rate according to their documentation is 100% if done properly.

Done.
Thanks for the link! So my idea concerning the shiptrip during my sabbatical in order to get the anti-emetica should work. Hm... In the pph, metoclopramid is recommended more then Maxolon, although the extra pyramidal side effects are more likely to occur. The guy in the video says Maxolon is better. Now Iam confused...

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020

Done.
What anti emetic do assisted suicide organizations give their patients before giving them N orally
I will have to lie to my doctor to receive it. Any tipps for that? I will have my sabbatical beginning this summer. The plan is travel arround the world, including a longer trip by ship. I will tell my doctor, that I don't want to get seasick, thats why I need it. Could that work?

Thanks for the link! So my idea concerning the shiptrip during my sabbatical in order to get the anti-emetica should work. Hm... In the pph, metoclopramid is recommended more then Maxolon, although the extra pyramidal side effects are more likely to occur. The guy in the video says Maxolon is better. Now Iam confused...
What do you mean by pyramidal side effects?