• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
I want to do it this year but don't have a date in mind. However I know for a fact when I go to do it I'm going to be shaking and crying like a baby and I'd like to have something there to calm my nerves beforehand. My method is Nitrogen asphyxiation using a mask inside of my car so it's going to (hopefully) be a pretty peaceful way to go. I can't get my hands on any strong Opioids in my country and I've built up a tolerance to the only one I can get, Tramadol. I can still get high from it if I don't eat for the whole day and I take a bunch of them but I'd like to know if there's any better options out there besides Opioids? I guess I'd need a prescription for anything like that though. By the way, I don't want to use weed as it makes me sick and I don't want that interfering with my method.

Thanks in advance.

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
I want to do it this year but don't have a date in mind. However I know for a fact when I go to do it I'm going to be shaking and crying like a baby and I'd like to have something there to calm my nerves beforehand. My method is Nitrogen asphyxiation using a mask inside of my car so it's going to (hopefully) be a pretty peaceful way to go. I can't get my hands on any strong Opioids in my country and I've built up a tolerance to the only one I can get, Tramadol. I can still get high from it if I don't eat for the whole day and I take a bunch of them but I'd like to know if there's any better options out there besides Opioids? I guess I'd need a prescription for anything like that though. By the way, I don't want to use weed as it makes me sick and I don't want that interfering with my method.

Thanks in advance.
have your tried CBD oil? can you get it where you live? i use it all the time. it's like Tylenol for anxiety and works great for me. it doesn't have the psycho-active stuff in pot that may be making you sick, idk. I'm sorry, I don't have any other info or experience with other nerve calming agents.

I'm concerned about your N method, so I want to tell you about my experience with a mask. i was thinking about using a mask, strapped into my car with a N2 cyl. so i bought a NRB mask from amazon, and gotta tell you, this particular one is not a good leak-free fit. exhaled air leaks out and blows past the bridge of my nose and into my eyes. so if air leaks out, it may also leak in. this is the second mask i got. the first one was from a local medical device supply store, and it was not a good fit either, so that's why I ordered another one from amazon (different brand). also, if i convulse when i'm unconscious, idk if it will cause the mask to shift making it unsuccessful. just something to consider, i'm not trying to freak you out.

please be careful and practice your exit strategy. i'm still working on it too. i'm not confident yet that my method choice will be successful, so I am considering and practing other methods, including CO, ratchet method, train decap and maybe SN but i'm not sure my stomach ulcer can tolerate that.

best wishes to you and i hope you find the peace you seek and have a successful journey