• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RosyMapleMothss

RosyMapleMothss

Aug 26, 2023
I've been wanting to ctb but the only supplies for methods I can easily get my hands on are razors and pills (over the counter and prescription). I was wondering if there was a way I could get myself to cut deeper. I think I'm going to try using a file on the blade, but I can't figure out how to get through more layers of my skin... thanks for any help in advance!

Reactions: Why am i still here
Cherry_BB

Cherry_BB

I need someone to push me over the edge
Jul 6, 2023
Getting high or drunk might help, as it helps with the overthinking and/or nervousness about sh-ing. Other than that, pressure and speed is key. It can take time to get comfortable enough to go through with it, but everyone is different. Just be careful. Cutting (as a CTB attempt) doesn't have a great success rate. I wish you luck on your journey and hope everything goes well.

Upvote 0
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
This is unlikely to kill you and will likely cause disability if you cut tendons etc. I wouldn't advise it. Take care. Wishing you the best.

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss
Upvote 0
Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
This method is quite challenging, not gonna lie. It doesn't have a great success rate, so it's important to do your research and be fully prepared before attempting it. I really hope you are able to cut deep enough.
I'm also tried this method, but unfortunately I failed, and now I have 15 scars on my wrist that I have to hide every single day. It's not easy to hide them all the time.

Upvote 0
LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Even if you did manage to go deep enough, you'd be unlikely to die. The success rate is about 1% and permanent nerve damage is not uncommon.

Reactions: Why am i still here
Upvote 1
AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
In my experience simply a sharper blade is better. After he as forcibly hospitalized the only blade I had access too was a steak knife so I had to spend time sawing into my skin to actually SH. But, when I got to college, I was able to get a razor-sharp knife that makes it a lot easier.

Upvote 0
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Not the most reliable method but a few things that could help. Use a very sharp tool. Alcohol and aspirin are blood thinners so ingesting them will allow more blood to flow out and can reduce clotting. Target a large vein or artery. If your SI kicks in then you'll want to sanitize the cut or risk an infection.

Upvote 0