• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
hey guys, i found a pretty good ctb method but dont know how your supposed to huff compressed air more specifically key board dusters. a quick overview is that im going to get in a bathtub full of water stand on my knees and somehow huff a bunch of canned air till i faint but is it safe to touch it? apparently its pretty strong and can cause frostbite do you just put the straw in your moth and spray or is there a better way im really confused and this is the only thing keeping me from my dream since i cant find any information on the regular web maybe someone here can help me. thank you

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'm not here to tell what or what not to do but I don't think being a vegetable is a good idea. What you are describing is a depression of oxygen levels and that why you pass out. You can do that without any compressed air. Just false chord scream and you'll get light headed and pass out. It's the same outcome just with no items.

It seems like you haven't thought this through.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm not here to tell what or what not to do but I don't think being a vegetable is a good idea. What you are describing is a depression of oxygen levels and that why you pass out. You can do that without any compressed air. Just false chord scream and you'll get light headed and pass out. It's the same outcome just with no items.

It seems like you haven't thought this through.
If OP loses consciousness under water, then they would just drown, not end up a vegetable (assuming no one comes to the rescue).

I've also considered this method but ultimately decided against it because there doesn't seem to be much evidence for its reliability as a CTB method and I'm worried about side effects of huffing difluoroethane, especially since psychosis/hallucinations seems to be one of the side effects.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori