• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
Hey guys, so after years of research on a sure fire suicide method that i can legally obtain and im comfortable doing ive decided on consuming 50+ g of English yew needles. But ive ran into a huge problem that i really really need help figuring out how to fix, they taste absolutely repulsive not in the way that theyre just disgusting but chewing them has the most storng foul taste that i feel physically ill and that i need to throw up from the taste alone and i dont know what i can do to mask the taste. I cant really bake it into anthing that requires heat since i dont want to put these in the oven, ive already tried blending them with granulated sugar which helped a bit but what can i do to them to make it paletable enough to be able to physically consume? i really need help soon since i don't have much time before i absolutely need to commit.

please help,
thank you

GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
Would it be possible to blend and then put into gelatin capsules? Just a thought, not a suggestion

Reactions: moron
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Blender them with alcohol... hold your nose and chug the solution. You'll die so fuck it.

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
Blender them with alcohol... hold your nose and chug the solution. You'll die so fuck it.
this is a good idea although my only concern is the fact even when blended 50g of yew needles is about 1 cup or needle purée i fell like that would require chugging like 16 OZ of alcohol to even make it a liquid again.