• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
Just in case anyone here would like to vent or share their point of view 🖤

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Iris Blue, dizzdesi and 6 others
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
This evening I'm numb and blank.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Bells, MatrixPrisoner and 8 others
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
awful trapped and hopeless

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Kit1, MatrixPrisoner and 6 others
Xaeniak

Xaeniak

Bootlegged doll
Sep 14, 2023
Bad :D

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, Kit1, Ferret77 and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
not sure anymore. I guess conflicted is a good word.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Celerity, Ferret77 and 2 others
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Not good at all but being on here with you all in similar situations reading the chat and info helps focus a bit rather than being alone in my head.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, Kit1, RoseQuarts and 8 others
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I've been wondering the same thing....I was awful a few days ago but now I don't feel real...I don't feel like I'm in reality it's wierd.
I guess conflicted

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, RoseQuarts, Moburin 29 and 3 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I'm feeling fine! I'm one day closer to my death! And you're all too! You guys need to stay positive :>

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mywayout, Kit1, Some place nice and 13 others
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Just in case anyone here would like to vent or share their point of view 🖤
I feel like I don't belong anywhere and that no one wants me to stay

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: jackrussell023, Kit1, Pretty Persuasion and 4 others
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Apathetic towards everything. I feel like I've seen everything and there's nothing new. I don't feel sad or dreadful currently but it's just all so pointless.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Moburin 29, Ferret77 and 1 other person
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
feeling lonely.

I'm feeling fine! I'm one day closer to my death! And you're all too! You guys need to stay positive :>
this! peace is inevitable and always approaching (whether one ends up hastening the process or not).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, wait.what, Ferret77 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just tired of existing and wishing for the peace of eternal sleep, it always fills me with dread to think of how this existence could potentially continue for a long time, existence truly is a hopeless, undesirable curse.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Kit1, Ferret77 and 3 others
RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
I have exams next week. Long story short, tired. Hope ya'll are doing well though.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77, briarrose and 1 other person
F

Faith_No_more

Sep 30, 2023
terrible. I've tied a noose.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, corazon and 10 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Horrible. I feel left alone. Just wanna quit. Too coward. I hate myself.
terrible. I've tied a noose.
Wanna talk?
Just tired of existing and wishing for the peace of eternal sleep, it always fills me with dread to think of how this existence could potentially continue for a long time, existence truly is a hopeless, undesirable curse.
Well said
Apathetic towards everything. I feel like I've seen everything and there's nothing new. I don't feel sad or dreadful currently but it's just all so pointless.
Same

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Tinnitus annoying me. Tired after work which is royally pissing me off at this point.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77 and briarrose
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I have exams next week. Long story short, tired. Hope ya'll are doing well though.
F▪︎ck 'em up or f▪︎ck 'em off, @KIssy1115
Best of luck to you! I hated exams. Almost as much as I hate koalas. Almost.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Ferret77
A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
potentially i think i have finally hit my rock bottom. i can only hope though. unfortunately, i claim i have reached my "rock bottom" once a week and i never have
maybe this time though

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Kit1, Namensjemand, Ferret77 and 2 others
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
my drug addict alcoholic bf cheated on me, is mentally and physically abusive, makes me feel like im less than worthless and resents me for getting sober and growing distant to help myself be better. i thought about ending it last night but that was a panic reaction to an asshole action he took and i dont have a method available to go out on that isnt really painful. part of me really still wants to go find rope tbh

• Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77, olearius and 2 others
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Very lost without my dead parents and husband. So many losses. Scared of the future. This is no life. Hard to eat or get cleaned up. My head feels dizzy this week. Love to you all.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, Lost Magic, Ferret77 and 7 others
buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
i feel like im 13 again lol
im cutting and laying in bed all the time

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77, Immensevoid and 2 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm feeling hopeless because of my health problems, and very lonely and isolated. My life is over whether I like it or not. My doctor said the disease I have won't kill me but will make me wish it would. I'm running out of money and will be homeless. I have a ton of work to do but no energy to do it. Bad anxiety. I just want peace 😞

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77, olearius and 4 others
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Strangely enough. Today is my birthday, and honestly the day was successful - I ate my favorite food, got what I really wanted to get, and found out that the person for whom I had romantic feelings reciprocates them. And yet, still can't get rid of the urge to ctb. Now I'm sitting, wrapped in a blanket, wondering if I should go get SN, which is tucked away in my bookcase.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Pretty Persuasion, wait.what and 9 others
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
lonely, unlovable, bored , tired, exhausted, lazy, pathetic, useless

• Aww..
  • Hugs
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
so fucking tired of life, of existence. i wish i was never born. i wish i had my ticket. i dont know why im trying to do the things people want me to do, theyll all end in failure and ill just wish i was dead anyway. why cant i just die now. im sick of it all. my body feels foreign, its not mine. im so uncomfortable. every night i hope i dont wake up the next day. knowing that i will makes me so fucking angry. im tired. let me sleep and never wake up. i dont belong here. anywhere. i cant do anything right so why do i try. i dont even want to try but i feel like i have to for other people. all i want is to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, wait.what, Ferret77 and 3 others
Garf125

Garf125

Sep 21, 2023
I have the mindset of an old man with a progressive terminal illness who's tired of living and wants to go before it gets too bad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, wait.what and 2 others
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Strangely enough. Today is my birthday, and honestly the day was successful - I ate my favorite food, got what I really wanted to get, and found out that the person for whom I had romantic feelings reciprocates them. And yet, still can't get rid of the urge to ctb. Now I'm sitting, wrapped in a blanket, wondering if I should go get SN, which is tucked away in my bookcase.
Happy birthday!! Glad you had a good day :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77, Foreverix and 1 other person
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Desolate, lonely but no desire to connect with anyone. No one understands anyway. Feeling frustrated that dying is so hard and feeling weighed down by all this bullshit. I just want it to end..dunno how tho.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77 and briarrose
Garf125

Garf125

Sep 21, 2023
What is SN? I'm still unfamiliar with the terminology on this forum. Is it like Voldemort where a substitute is used since you're not allowed to talk about it? Substance which shall not be named.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77, sserafim and 2 others
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Honestly right now I've just had enough of living the same day in repeat. There's nothing new. Everyday is just another reminder of how I have lost myself. Time moves forward, but I'd do absolutely anything to make it go back
What is SN? I'm still unfamiliar with the terminology on this forum. Is it like Voldemort where a substitute is used since you're not allowed to talk about it? Substance which shall not be named.
SN is short for Sodium Nitrite

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ferret77, sserafim and 5 others