• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Minegelina

Minegelina

I love you all
Feb 20, 2023
I feel sad at the image of my dad huddled over, crying after I ctb. It feels disturbing to imagine because it could become a reality, but I'm not planning on doing anything because of him. Plus, there are the kids whom i've been going to the same school with for 6 years and less.
I wish that I could have the ability to make everyone forget about me so i could peacefully ctb.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
im getting more and more tired and unmotivated. hesitant about cbt once again.

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I guess procrastination, if that is the right word? And all of the anxiety that comes with it. Like I have the inevitable assignment that is to CTB yet I keep procrastinating on it due to my fragmented mental state.

Reactions: ResilientAF
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
I'm moderately drunk, miserable & unhappy. I'm angry with all the people around me. Why must they be so mean to me? I feel like everyone's laughing at me or try to mock me. It's so unfair... They won't let me be who I want to. I think I am not a bad person so why does it keep happening to me? I don't know anymore longer if it's real or it's only my paranoia.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Empty. Resigned.

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
Bored. Feel like I've experienced everything worth experiencing.

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Rather annoyed. The tenants in the upstairs unit of the house I reside in are obnoxiously loud. I rarely hear the adults, but the kids are a constant. The excessive noise and vibrations go on anywhere between 7am to 1am (most active between 5pm and 12:30am). This is a rather old house that was built in the late 1800s, so there will be some obvious noise. I have a curio cabinet in the next room, and I can actually hear it vibrate when the kids are jumping off the furniture(?), or body slamming each other, which is also constant. Kids by nature are going to be loud and active, but It sounds like the adults just let the kids run amok upstairs without any control. I haven't said anything to either the landlord or upstairs party yet, due to just recently moving into this place. Unfortunately my communication skill at times sucks, and I can unintentionally come off as aggressive. :meh:

Last edited:
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Burnt out and stressed. I hate myself for putting myself in the current predicament I am in.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I am Angry and confused, l thought someone was a friend but they turned out to be just another vain self deluded hypocrite! Such a shame, The world could be a Beautiful place but it's been fouled by the putrid soul's of the Damned.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm SO tired this morning and I have so much work to do. I wish I had more energy and motivation.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I feel like absolute shit rn
Keep dwelling in the past. Running the same events through my mind again and again
Probably will go for another walk to ease my mind

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I feel like absolute shit rn
Keep dwelling in the past. Running the same events through my mind again and again
Probably will go for another walk to ease my mind
haven't been a walk since i saw ryan jordan last year.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Unlovable and miserable.

DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
I'm ready to procrastinate because I'm just so frustrated and disappointed in myself. I just want to off my head so that I can't think.

lifeeternal

lifeeternal

chilly
Jan 8, 2024
Reply with just one type of feeling you're going through right at this moment and one type of feeling you wish you had right now. (If not the same as your current feeling)

I am frustrated, wish I was more collected.
I feel raw, it's almost as like i've rotted to my core, I feel deprived of life it's like i'm living on a complete and utter auto pilot, people will talk to me or ask me if I want to do things but the idea of going anywhere other then my home feel so draining, my eyes are so heavy it hurts and I just feel so utterly alone. I miss being who I was, and I don't know or understand any way to get back to that point.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sick and tired, I'm so so done.

• Hugs
Reactions: barkbark
barkbark

barkbark

so tired of it all
Jan 22, 2024
i feel like i'm mentally broken down and depressed to the point where i can't even get out of bed and i wish i could be free from it all

i don't even care if it's in death or in recovery! i just need to feel either ok or nothingness right now. 😥

ResilientAF

ResilientAF

My whole life has been a lie!
Feb 7, 2024
Rather annoyed. The tenants in the upstairs unit of the house I reside in are obnoxiously loud. I rarely hear the adults, but the kids are a constant. The excessive noise and vibrations go on anywhere between 7am to 1am (most active between 5pm and 12:30am). This is a rather old house that was built in the late 1800s, so there will be some obvious noise. I have a curio cabinet in the next room, and I can actually hear it vibrate when the kids are jumping off the furniture(?), or body slamming each other, which is also constant. Kids by nature are going to be loud and active, but It sounds like the adults just let the kids run amok upstairs without any control. I haven't said anything to either the landlord or upstairs party yet, due to just recently moving into this place. Unfortunately my communication skill at times sucks, and I can unintentionally come off as aggressive. :meh:
Have an upstairs neighbour who's always hammering, night and day. Kid running back and fore, jumping. Lack of floor covering I think. Try to tolerate but when it gets too much I go out and press his buzzer for about a minute or two. He shuts up for a while. It's either that or music full volume, flat shaking and he stops for a while. Not ideal but I've tried talking to him and he couldn't care less as he's off his face 100% of the time. I'm sorry you have to put up with shitty neighbours, it absolutely sucks. Headphones on with music to distract. 🤔.