• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
The more I have realizations about the world or people or imperfections that cause us to be unhappy makes me not want to live in this world that much more. I agree with the first noble truth which is from Buddhism which basically is existence is pain

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora and Kit1
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Exhausted, sad, anxious, disappointed....

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
im feeling anxious at the moment (as per usual), though today and yesterday have been relatively better than the last week or so. i'd consider it an accomplishment that i haven't cried in 3 days.

my parents are out of town rn so i've been home alone, but im actually excited for them to be back. surprisingly, the house feels extremely empty and lonely without them here.
hm, I've been feeling worse lately but I've somehow found comfort in that. I've gotten very anxious too, crowds and people suck

• Hugs
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel very low. I feel like I should have died long before. But I m sitll here, incapable of ending my life. But my state of mind is extreme and my suffering is unbearable. What else can I do but bear it? Yes, kill myself. Thats not so easy though

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have this urge to just end my life - I cannot take the pain and all the trauma related crap and now knowing that I have lost the support of the NHS clinical psychologist was working with me and not being able to afford private lin term therapy sessions, my days are numbered. However I have two people who I am responsible for and who I love dearly and I need to keep myself alive for them - there is also a rage that I need to fight back as I don't want them impacted by my passing. I suspect that I will end up ending my life as I cannot really stop myself from drowning when I don't know how to swim, I cannot pour a bucket of water to put out the fire that is taking over the building, cannot breathe when my lungs are collapsing - and somehow living every moment feels like exactly like this. Perhaps my death might bring some posiitive change to how the NHS supports the vulnerable - can be suicidal and still dream, I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Miserable and like nobody i love cares about me much anymore. Everything is grey and colorless and i can barely function as a human, its hard to keep going

Attachments

• 불김.gif
    불김.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Anxious and thinking about death is the only thing that brings me peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and kawaiiphantom
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Uncomfortable

• Hugs