• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Miserable

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and WonderingSoul
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Let's put it this way I work on the 14th floor - if I could get the window open I would

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just tired of existing and thinking about how ideal it'd be to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about. Ceasing to exist is all that comforts me as it's the ending to all suffering, I see death as a positive thing as I believe it to simply be nothingness.

• Hugs
K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
God awful.

I just wish I could vanish from this planet without even realizing it lol. I'm in my 20's and I'm already sick and tired of this shitshow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, mysadstuff and WonderingSoul
M

mysadstuff

Nov 29, 2023
absolutely horrid, i cant believe this is my real life, its fucking sickening

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
Like the previous day, in a limbo sliding in the hell multiple times with no hope for a normal life at the end of the tunnel

• Hugs
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Spiraling as usual.

Confused Mr Krabs GIF

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: flowers in the mist, MatrixPrisoner and Kit1
Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
So fucking depressed

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: flowers in the mist and Kit1
B

Broken-Lost

🇨🇦
Nov 11, 2023
Terrible. I think I have a method decided upon but I will leave behind a young child (doesn't live with me). I keep telling myself it will be easier when she's young.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Sylveon
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I wish someone would kill me

• Hugs
Reactions: alwayssad and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I need to stay alive for my children. But right now I want to be dead. I don't know whether I can make it tonight or tomorrow or this week. Let me try and survive tonight. But I would rather be in Beachy Head - at the bottom. Or at the bottom of the mountain. Just want to die. I cannot do this anymore. Hell I cannot go either. Feel so stuck. Perhaps they will be better off without me. But they love me, trust me, close to me and turn to me for support and I cannot leave them to face the world without me being there for them. My past, the flashbacks are too intense and I cannot cope with it. Went to therapy today and found out that I sent my therapist an email yesterday - but I don't recognise part of the email as my style of writting and it talks about a little girl and some awful experiences - clearly I have emailed partly dissociated and now I am desperately trying to remember what happened in therapy and I cannot remember the end and I got lost coming home. Death looks like a good friend offering me protection. But my main priority and duty is to my children. Let us hope that I survive this.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, alwayssad and WeDontKnowTheFuture
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
Right now I do not feel anything. My mind is tortured by a wide range of things while i'm apathetic.
Also see a psychiatrist and therapist today who let me a bitter aftertaste and a strange feeling of discomfort in my chest.
He talk to me as if he know better than me what is good for me and what i should do. he was also simulating his reactions a lot and asking a lot of unrelated question without waiting that i finish to respond one of them. i left worse than i was before.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, alwayssad and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Right now I do not feel anything. My mind is tortured by a wide range of things while i'm apathetic.
Also see a psychiatrist and therapist today who let me a bitter aftertaste and a strange feeling of discomfort in my chest.
He talk to me as if he know better than me what is good for me and what i should do. he was also simulating his reactions a lot and asking a lot of unrelated question without waiting that i finish to respond one of them. i left worse than i was before.
I am so sorry. These professionals - some of these so called 'caring professoonals/medics' just don't get how much we are suffering and don't give a damn and end up abusing us by treating us badly. I am sorry that you feel worse than before you went in.

I hope you have someone decent who can help you, care for you and look after you next time you try and engage with a medic.

Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I am so sorry. These professionals - some of these so called 'caring professoonals/medics' just don't get how much we are suffering and don't give a damn and end up abusing us by treating us badly. I am sorry that you feel worse than before you went in.

I hope you have someone decent who can help you, care for you and look after you next time you try and engage with a medic.
thank you for the words! I do not think anybody can help me at this point, i just went there to please my mother who is worrying a lot but i never expected to be help. I reach a point where nothing interest me anymore and all the problems i have internally and externally are a way out of my control so no therapist can fix anything of them. also, I'm sorry for your situation and hope that it will improve a bit. I'm also stuck because of my family that i do not want to make suffer ( parents ). I'm kinda suffering for them in the nothingness of my meaningless and hellish existence.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Kit1
M

Maplethemorbid

Jul 8, 2023
I recently cut off a "friend" or maybe they were actually a genuine friend? I'm not really sure but either way they're not allowed in my life anymore. Outside of that I haven't really been well.

• Hugs
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Someone needs to run me the fuck over asap

• Hugs
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
I haven't been this far gone in 5 years. And it's not because I'm being left alone enough. I need isolation but I can't afford it.

• Hugs
starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
I'm feeling terrible. I'm ready to CTB but I'm waiting till after the holiday season because I don't want to ruin everything for my family.

• Hugs
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I feel so exhausted. I'm on the verge of falling asleep as I write this. But, I know that I have so much left to do before I can even think about drifting off. I'm so stressed all of the time, and I struggle to handle my problems logically. I can barely process the world around me, and all I want to do is collapse.

• Hugs
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Overall? Honestly worse than ever. I never thought I could actually be driven to insanity before I CTB. I'm going through a really tough time because I failed my recent attempt and I feel lonelier than ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Kit1
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
pretty bad right now, heartbroken and my mind is everywhere, not the easiest to deal with.

• Hugs
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Distressed more than usual, and filled with anxiety to the point that it is almost nauseating. My reasons for currently feeling this way are not related to my reasons for wanting to die, but they are starting to fuel my suicidal thoughts. I feel trapped.

• Hugs
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
very bad but at least I have my non alcoholic beverages and pieces of media to distract myself every once in a while

along with people to relate to on this website and things to read from others here so I do not feel alone or unique in my experiences and feelings

• Hugs
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
Every day I go without my partner in my life is another day I hate living.

• Hugs
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Suicidal, but more like, in a passive way I guess
My friends are very sweet and support me, but the anxiety and reality of my situation is hard to break through

• Hugs
  • Love
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Lonely and full of anxiety. Lost.

• Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Much better. I have enough money for my cremation and a friend will spread my ashes for me. It's a go

• Hugs
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Dissociated. In pain - emotionally, physically, psychologically - yet numb as well. Just want to stay in this quiet space whilst my mind is raging with fear, anger, self hatred, shame - away from noise, light etc. Alone with my loneliness that feels like it is slowly sucking out my soul. Alive, but dead. Dead, but have to stay alive.