• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
I've got fly killer/repellent, ant killer for things that could be considered poisons. After 3 ish sevings of gfuel there's an adverse effect, i have a bit of hand sanitizer. I have sharp objects if my 'survival' instincts don't kick in i could stab myself, or 'accidentally' fall. Rotten food? Too much teabags do anything to you?

Reactions: Niirvana
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
It sounds like you are desperate, which can easily result in mistakes, extreme pain or you becoming injured or disabled. Do you have a plan? Did something happen to push you in this direction without an opportunity to research your chosen method? Please be careful.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, Lostandlooking and Lmd
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Maybe take a moment to relax and think it through? Please?

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Household fly and ant killers are usually something like tetramethrin or permethrin, both aren't particularly toxic to humans although might well make you vomit. I have no idea what gfuel is, it sounds like a Google product... But assuming you mean gasoline (petrol) then again, it's certainly possible to overdose but there are unpleasant side effects (your stomach will give you a vision of hell for your trouble). Piercing and stabbing with sharp objects are rarely fatal methods of suicide (as far as the research I've encountered over the years), but are more commonly associated with self-harm, again, assuming you did exsanguinate - it's not a pleasant way to go unless you know exactly where to stab (this was the preferred method of a doctor I knew but not recommended for a layman).

Accidentally falling would depend on the height of the fall and the surface on which you fell. I wouldn't recommend it as some form of plausible deniability to your suicide attempt, what we might be convinced looks like a totally accidental fall would quickly reveal itself to be suicide to an experienced investigator or coroner.

As for rotten food, I've actually just written about forty something pages on how most rotten food isn't actually that harmful. With some foods there is a risk of acquiring a bacterial infection which would lead to food poisoning, some of these can be serious and fatal and dehydration is easily possible, but again those are deeply unpleasant, protracted and above-all else unreliable ways to go. I've certainly never heard of teabags being used as a fatal suicide method, but if we're taking this to the extreme then with some minor sedation you could technically choke yourself using the teabags - there have been cases, but once more, very, very, very unreliable and deeply unpleasant (you can see the pattern here).

There are some very effective and importantly, peaceful methods documented on this site. I know that you're desperate, I can see that in your post, but take a breath and spend a little time now to do some research. The time you spend now will not only let those impulsive and desperate thoughts pass, because suicide should never be committed on a whim; it will ensure that you don't put yourself through a bout of horrendous pain in hospital following a failed attempt, and believe me I think most nearly everyone here (myself included) have done very stupid and desperate things in pursuit of suicide at one point or another in our lives, I would urge you to step back and not fall into that same trap.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Michaelwaev, DyingAlf and 1 other person
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Sick of shit disappearing, i always am in a need of money from £0, the people in my town are looney but not tuney in the slightest. My mum, who i have moved away from is yet still an eccentric bostlehole aswell. In other things, I've got SUCH a high reputation in town, and for what? WHAT? Eating peaches and starting a dream/space/time/mind fuck up that i didn't want? Back in my teens it was basically like i couldn't talk to my friend group, or they've gave off a better shit to say. And now they 'have'... such Don't get valiums its the 10mg ones theyll fucking kill you someone else died on them. (He hung himself btw, RIP that lad). Don't kill yourself bro, we worry about you etc. And, AND suicide has been somplace on my mind since i was 6. I've been wanting to leave for too long. So yeah, you could say I'm desperate and used to it. Cant even think of a word of this dead ass pain.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i understand you're desperate to ctb. however, i don't think any of what you mentioned will kill you. you'll experience discomfort and pain (assuming that matters to you), and you'd need to have a good grasp of anatomy to know where to stab to ensure death.

if you ctb on impulse, there's a high chance you'll just end up in pain, or with some permanent damage to your body. that would only add to your troubles. again, i understand your desperation to leave, but ctb'ing isn't the sort of thing that should be done on impulse or without a solid plan.

Reactions: DyingAlf
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
This fucking momentum though, it's like oh yeah I'll do this. Get to the point and im either like "nope" or something interrupts me getting rescued or fucking up the method.
I understand getting planning done
But fucking hell sometimes people just got to do how they do. This earth isn't doing anything for me.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you don't want to do something that could in turn, make life even more hard work to deal with. I mean what if you try or something and you end up in a hole different situation where half the methods aren't usable. at least at the moment you have options.

I know the feeling, i have SN and am getting so close to just thinking fuck it. i feel your pain believe me. I really want N though, just need the money to order it. oh how i wish i didn't spend all my money thinking i was going to CTB when i attempted.

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
you don't want to do something that could in turn, make life even more hard work to deal with. I mean what if you try or something and you end up in a hole different situation where half the methods aren't usable. at least at the moment you have options.

I know the feeling, i have SN and am getting so close to just thinking fuck it. i feel your pain believe me. I really want N though, just need the money to order it. oh how i wish i didn't spend all my money thinking i was going to CTB when i attempted.
N?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
N is nembutal! its the most peaceful way to CTB just expensive and hard to get. I have SN but i would rather take N. thats if i can hold out long enough, i'm trying my hardest believe me!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Michaelwaev
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
None of that will do it. Please take the time to make a solid plan.

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
I've made to many plans, ive got sn coming, could take a car and crash it, jumping off some bridge, some sort of od. blah blah blah etc etc. Too many plans.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I've made to many plans, ive got sn coming, could take a car and crash it, jumping off some bridge, some sort of od. blah blah blah etc etc. Too many plans.
Yeah but most of them are impulsive. Is there anything you could do to help yourself calm down a bit and wait for the SN?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

well how about wait for the SN. then you have a reliable method. you aren't just going to make things possibly even worse. so imagine how you feel but worse, i imagine thats not a pretty thought.

believe me man i'm not telling you what to do/ not to, i aint pro life. but don't make things worse for yourself. with very unreliable things.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJFord and Michaelwaev
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I just want to acknowledge the caring thoughtful responses here. @Michaelwaev ... I feel you should wait for the SN. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime, Michaelwaev and Captive of Mind