• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
at least 8 people that are like him 🤣 unrealistic expectations are why many women may find themselves single

It's too much to ask for a tall guy with a deep voice who's average looking to slightly nerdy-ugly but not fat and not a chronic hentai watcher in my location though ;-; I DONT ASK FOR MUCH, WHY DOES GOD FORSAKE ME [he has offered me every type of dude I've considered in the past that I thought I'd like, before realising they aren't the type of dude that would actually make me thirsty, so I can't complain I guess]
The only guy I want a relationship with is my crush. I don't care about anyone else. No one else is worth being in a relationship with me except for him. I'll be gladly single when I wait for him. I want to be single anyways. I've been single for my whole life lol

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
lmfao hahahahahah

Oh don't you know what "mogger" means? If someone looks good, they are called a ''mogger'' . This is part of a different Internet subculture.

Its guts from the anime berserk : )))
No, I've never heard that word before 😂 I guess I'm not part of that subculture. Of of curiosity, what is it?

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
yeah ik, just whatever pfps people have, that's how i headcanon them to look irl lmao
That would be insane if I looked like that irl lmaoo haha

439ee47a2b1ccf36ea50a88a8d2a5729.jpg

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
A "mogger" is someone who is mocking others simply by his/her appearance. Fx. in a group-photo with 4 people. You have 3 average looking guys who are medium heights and then you have this one very good-looking and tall guy who stands out from the rest. In this situation, he would be a "mogger" because he is mocking the other guys simply by being present.

"Mog or get mogged". :))

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Another thread I'm not mentioned in. I feel like you're all sleeping at the wheel here. Although I know it's kind of lame to state the obvious and I do have to credit you guys for the originality of your picks and willingness to go against the grain.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe it's actually a good idea to turn this website into a dating site.
Some discussions indicate that this is an absolutely brilliant idea.
A dating site where no one has any incentive to post actual pictures of themselves and most people just want to die sounds like a great idea. 😅

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Some discussions indicate that this is an absolutely brilliant idea.
I dunno if ur being sarcastic but I genuinely think its a good idea. Atleast from my perspective, honesty is the foundation for a strong relationship and what's more honest than being open with ppl about having a deathwish. I sincerely think there's a chance that you might meet your soulmate on here :D Dating apps are for phonies anyway :D

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I dunno if ur being sarcastic but I genuinely think its a good idea. Atleast from my perspective, honesty is the foundation for a strong relationship and what's more honest than being open with ppl about having a deathwish. I sincerely think there's a chance that you might meet your soulmate on here :D Dating apps are for phonies anyway :D
Well, I'm being sarcastic on this one ;).

However, it certainly wouldn't be worse than Tinder.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What if my crush is my soulmate? I think that he is
We need pictures of ur crush. Or atleast u need to post pics of the celebs he resembles lol
Okay. Let me search for someone that looks like him. I don't want to post his pictures to protect his privacy. I'll give you a description first though.

White (European)
Tall, dark and handsome
10/10
Brown hair, green/blue eyes
Vibe: cool, mysterious, edgy, a bit rebellious

Anyways, he's super hot and I heard that attractive and successful white guys usually go for white girls, not Asians, so I think that I unfortunately have no chance 😢

Last edited:
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
What if my crush is my soulmate? I think that he is

Okay. Let me search for someone that looks like him. I don't want to post his pictures to protect his privacy. I'll give you a description first though.

White (European)
Tall, dark and handsome
10/10
Brown hair, green/blue eyes
Vibe: cool, mysterious, edgy, a bit rebellious

Anyways, he's super hot and I heard that attractive and successful white guys usually go for white girls, not Asians, so I think that I unfortunately have no chance 😢
Ooooo so u think he is your soulmate eh? ;) Well u never know.

Ok based on the description, yes he probably is a male model type fella but tell me this tho. What's his personality like? Do u enjoy conversations with him? or is it just his looks that ur into?

Nah nothing like that. Any race can ultimately go out with ppl from other races. Some guys/gals even deliberately pick unattractive looking partners. Not saying ur unattractive but all I'm saying is anything can happen. Instead of just calling him ur crush, I think u should approach him so u can try n perhaps be his gf. Go get em tiger!

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Who do you think are the hottest members? I think @SexyIncél must be hot
Haha, this is a great way to get half the people here to resent me :P

Anyway, most of what I do here is share useful-seeming tips & mindsets, so EVERYONE can become hot. At least: loved, desired, respected. By decent people. One of the easier killers to solve is loneliness/inferiority

In PMs, I struggle with people to escape loneliness & erode abusers' power

Instead of just calling him ur crush, I think u should approach him so u can try n perhaps be his gf. Go get em tiger!
Since @sserafim already mentioned this publicly, I can say I've been analyzing her crush. Without her permission, I can't disclose what we've discovered. But I have a effective model that allowed me to correctly predict one of his oddities: an element of his dress

I wish there were high-quality advice here for people's social adventures, with us taking some responsibility for the success of others

Otherwise, the winners of the dating site would predictably be those who already have the easiest time getting dates

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Ooooo so u think he is your soulmate eh? ;) Well u never know.

Ok based on the description, yes he probably is a male model type fella but tell me this tho. What's his personality like? Do u enjoy conversations with him? or is it just his looks that ur into?

Nah nothing like that. Any race can ultimately go out with ppl from other races. Some guys/gals even deliberately pick unattractive looking partners. Not saying ur unattractive but all I'm saying is anything can happen. Instead of just calling him ur crush, I think u should approach him so u can try n perhaps be his gf. Go get em tiger!
His personality is cool, smart, edgy, rebellious, and mysterious. I enjoyed conversations to him. We would talk about various things in Instagram DMs, like politics and philosophy. He was fun and interesting to talk to, until one day he just stopped talking to me.