• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

머리 아프다
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know who's the hottest but I know who's the least hot, it's me. 😎
Lol. If my crush was a SS user, he'd be the hottest guy on this forum 🥵
Honestly just create a Tinder-profile. You can get 100+ matches in a single day - without a doubt.
I only want my crush. I don't care about anyone else

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

머리 아프다
Sep 13, 2023
I see. Just remember that if you're average (or above average) looking as a girl - it's easy to get a guys attention.
I'm above average and I got my crush's attention, but he stopped talking to me after he got a girlfriend. How do I get his attention again? I only want his, no one else's

Last edited:
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I'm above average and I got my crush's attention, but he stopped talking to me when he got a girlfriend. How do I get his attention again? I only want his, no one else's
Is he single?

sserafim

sserafim

머리 아프다
Sep 13, 2023
Okay maybe it's time to move on then - sorry to say. Feelings come and go. If you give another guy (who you find attractive) a chance, then maybe you would end up liking him more and then you will start to think less about "your crush" and more about this new guy.
No 😭 I don't want to move on. I don't and won't find anyone else attractive. I won't give another guy a chance. I only want my crush

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
No. He's one in a billion
at least 8 people that are like him 🤣 unrealistic expectations are why many women may find themselves single

It's too much to ask for a tall guy with a deep voice who's average looking to slightly nerdy-ugly but not fat and not a chronic hentai watcher in my location though ;-; I DONT ASK FOR MUCH, WHY DOES GOD FORSAKE ME [he has offered me every type of dude I've considered in the past that I thought I'd like, before realising they aren't the type of dude that would actually make me thirsty, so I can't complain I guess]